twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

KISS FROM A ROSE

nothing. it's batkino

Hi Freeze, I'm George Clooney

That was Batman Forever

Everything

Back in my day trolling meant something

I like it.
It's something akin to the Adam West Bamham.
RIP Adam West (dad)

Biggest Guy

>30 year old robin

That was Forever

That's from Returns dummy

Nothing. Great kids movie. I watched it so many times.
But Batman Forever, this is real shit.

Uma was hot af in that movie.

"Alfred it's me!"

>batman forever
>forever
>for-ev-er
>FOR-EV-ER
>run-time: 2 hours 2 minutes

Does anyone remember anything other than the cheesy parts? that's the problem with this movie, 100% cheese no cool moments. The other Batman movies are more balanced.

Not enough Freeze.

Yes.
Sky surfing.
Bane transformation.
Freezing of all town.
Bat girl.

Its a known fact that Robin ruins Batman movies.

I'll give it that. B&R actually had a big guy. Tom Hardy isn't that big.

Not to mention he wasn't fucking Bane at all, bane is a luchador addicted to super steroids, not some english guy with a robot mask.

It was literally kino, I had it recorded on DVR and watched it at least 40 times while high at like 4am

Only bad part was George Clooney to be honest

Yeah but the other guy wasn't exactly Bane either. He was more like the Hulk but dumber.

Why did everyone have a problem with him? I thought he was fine.

This. He's terrible.

BAAAAAAAAAANE?
youtube.com/watch?v=KKtiLWgHwL4

Because Clooney just plays himself in every movie, when that rich playboy douchebag facade is supposed to be for the Bruce Wayne disguise only.

It's because it's lame to see an adult Robin, he should have been nightwing.
When people think Robin they think creepy 11 year old pedo bait wearing panties.

Ah.

Robin is an artifact from an era where batman turned into a frisby, of course it's almost impossible to make it work with batman taking a more serious route.

you know, if you think about it, reflecting the heat and light form the sun through like 6 satellite mirrors would magnify the power and heat of the rays in such a way that it would probably destroy the ozone layer, and melt all of gotham into oblivion

not to mention freeze took like the full brunt of it while lying on the telescope while they were shooting it around, but he just kind of shrugged it off

Alright everyone, chill.

It's actually enjoyable as fuck to watch because it's such a complete disaster. I like it.

my power
my pleasure
my PAIN

>yfw same director