So I'm catching up and I just finished watching this episode. Does pearl ever get over this rose shit...

So I'm catching up and I just finished watching this episode. Does pearl ever get over this rose shit? It's getting pretty old now.

She's gone from complete breakdown to lamenting, so I say there's been some progress.

This is supposed to be her starting to get over it, pay attention

>pearl's emotional trauma from a 6000 year old relationship ending after she got mega cucked
>getting old
This is probably one of the most enjoyable parts of the show to me. Every pearl grief episode is fucking phenomenal. She keeps getting better all the time. This is one of her personal biggest turning points, considering she became friends with Greg.

>hmm
>no

Steven masterminded the whole trip so Greg and her could make up. Its the start of a metaphorical healing spit.

I'll take your word for it then. So far the show is enjoyable.

>I just finished watching this episode.
Then you should fucking know the answer already.

Doesn't take a college degree or some bs to see she's clearly taking steps to move on with the end of this episode.

She's getting there.

Pearl finally moving past Rose will basically be the completion of her character arc, doing what Rose always hoped she would be able to do - making her own choices about what to do and who to be with instead of just being "her Pearl".

Greg will bang the grief out of her

It's a falseflagger, he's been doing this bullshit for a week

That's a weird way of spelling (insert your most hated pearlship here)

If only there were some other big, powerful warrior gem she could find comfort in...

This. I'm glad someone else enjoys it and can see her progress in the episodes

14 years in Gem Time is like not even a week

Fuck off

>finding comfort in a jobber

To be fair she did identify that she only got jobbed by fusions.

Imagine if you could wreck Goku and Vegeta's shit one-on-one or two-on-one. But then they use their fusion bullshit and job you.

Its implied shes fucking greg now by the end.

this fucker knows what's up, the rock alien shows emotional progress as time moves on. Her wife left her got pregnant, and died giving birth, and it's only be 14 years since that happened.

Her entire purpose and the reason she was made was to be a servant to Rose. Shes not like you or me where we are born for no reason and are supposed to do whatever we like. Even though Pearl has free will and can do what she wants shes still lost the reason she was created and has issues with esteem and relationships with others because of her prior subservient role in gem society which is still ingrained in her.

Maybe they'll fine a tape that Rose made Pearl and she'll be instructed to watch it in private.

"Pearl, I'm gone and I'm never coming back."

Because in some part of her mind that is something she still is hoping for.

She hasn't gotten over it for years, but at the end of that episode it shows that she's getting there.

>jobs to a shit fusion like Stevonnie

You've watched 3 years worth of material, which is nearly a hundred episodes at the point that you just passed and you seriously can't piece it together? I hate to break it to you, user, but you might be retarded

Does Batman ever get over this parents shit? It's getting pretty old now.

>Implying that they had anything to begin with

It wasn't like garnet where they just couldn't stand to stay away from each other. plus, i personally never found any evidence of a mutual romantic relationship. it seemed more like rose was helping her find meaning by giving her something to fight for

I want another Frank Sinatra-Esque Musical episode like this.

Like, it's a lot to ask for, but I absolutely love this one, probably the best one of the show.

I mean, I know it's one of my favorites now.

It's not alot to ask at all user, its very likely that we will get at least 1 more possibly with garnet

He will as soon as he rapes the Joker.

And that's exactly what Garnet is

Man... I imagine nobody would be able to think of anything else for at least 3 years if they did something like that, so yes. He should.

The point of that episode was her getting over her Rose shit.

Pearl doesn't belong to Rose. She chose to follow her.

That's what Rose wanted her to believe.

Not as old as people's incessant whining about it.

You missed the point of an episode of a cartoon for children.

You missed a point made for children.

A child can understand the point better than you.

There's gradual progress...

And who cares? She's still hot either way.

Auctualy yes there was this thing with paper boats and everything

This episode is her starting to get over it.

She's been notably chipper since, by the way. Look how upbeat she is in the /k/onnie episode.

She is on good terms with greg over the whole thing now. So thats some progress. Besides, she devoted her whole life to rose, I doubt she will ever "get over it".

>Pearl
>hot

Go fuck a duck, you cuck

I like that Garnet is the only gem that doesn't seem to have all kinds of awkward baggage with Greg - but it's pretty implicit that she knew exactly what would happen by helping Greg "fuse" with Rose that first time.

>Does pearl ever get over this rose shit?
It's over, isn't it?
isn't it?
isn't it?
isn't it over?

What?

>So far
How is this "so far", you're basically almost entirely caught up to the current airing schedule, close even to the damn end of S3...

Steven, for all his problems, is still technically Quartz-tier powerlevel. He just doesn't have the will and skill to capitalize on it.

Stevonnie doesn't have that problem, because Connie has a warrior's heart, and is sliiiightly more powerful besides. Its not a surprise that Stevonnie is a little bit stronger than Jasper, and more than enough to fight her on even footing. Especially armed and trained with Rose's sword and shield, which are both some of the best tools the rebellion ever had.

>Her wife
wut

You motherf...

>shes fucking greg now
HAHAHAHA YES!!!

I love a happy ending.

>dat nonexistent ass

>who cares? She's still hot

SU fandom in a nutshell

Well at least she's showing a desire to move on from Rose now, and wondering why she can't.

My personal hope is that Jasper will get redeemed, which would add a new possible romantic interest, an imposing, magnificent quartz warrior who's also formerly a PD gem like Pearl to the cast. Maybe they could have some vague flirtation or whatever and Pearl could finally become her own gem who chooses a romantic interest according to what her heart says, instead of just unhealthily obsessing over her former master and owner like a loyal little pearl

I'm fairly sure she was Rose Quartz's pearl, as in very possibly made-to-order for Rose

The reason she was made was to be Rose's servant. That's why Rose calls her "my Pearl" while looking clearly uncomfortable that instead of making an independent choice Pearl still is obsessively, adoringly only following her around ("why would I ever want to go home, if you're here"), it's why Rose supposedly shared everything with Pearl etc. It's why Pearl was fine with "the men who came into her life now and again" - Rose and Pearl were not properly romantically involved. Pearl was her former servant, so they had a close relationship, and Pearl kept loyally serving Rose till the end of her days, although supposedly as an independent gem - but she never got over the servant mindset.

So in a way, her choosing to get romantically involved with someone else would be a huge character development moment for her, finally moving on.

She was saved from sex slavery and then cucked for literal centuries, then her oneitus loved the BBC so much she killed herself.
It's gonna take a while longer.