If you support bombing Syria you have a moral obligation to help shelter refugees as well

If you support bombing Syria you have a moral obligation to help shelter refugees as well

Well why aren´t you taking your fair share?

You did make us all go into this fucking mess 15 years ago

No, if I want to kill cockroaches I spray the children too.

What if I support Assad bombing terrorists in Syria?

What if I think Syrians are subhuman and they should all die?

>If you support bombing Syria you have a moral obligation to help shelter refugees as well

>If you are beating your opponent you must let him fuck your wife.

How cucked are you, OP?

>you have a moral obligation to help shelter refugees as well
No we don't.

man that picture made me feel feels. a kid that young doesn't deserve to be there. people made a huge deal about the photo of that dead kid washed up on the beach, but really, the dead kid's the lucky one. nothing to worry about, just peace. that kid in the pic though, he's got a rough road ahead.

FPBP

I'm not trying to be edgy but honestly who cares about the little shit? In his culture he would've grown up to be a big shit, and in our culture he'd be little better than a nigger.

This is your opponent?
then you aren't a moral person.

I made this post because I noticed a lot of people with flawed logic advocate bombing ISIS and in the same breath say we shouldn't take in refugees because "it's not our problem". If you want to bomb their homes it is your problem
Very edgy

No.

lol your posting all these pictures of children and you think i fucking care, anyway most immigrants into Europe are fighting age men btw

How about no?

Explain why you aren't responsible for refugees when you're bombing a city to rubble? If it's some edgy "they're not people comment" just save it

Muzzie men are terrorists
boys are terrorists in training
women are terrorist factories
girls are future terrorist factories

Can anyone intellectually defend why not?

Consider it an opponent since it has a large potential to be one when it grows up. You need to eliminate the current generation of rebels, and the one associated with it which follows it, that or convert them.

One should not intentionally kill children, I do not advise it, but it's an unavoidable casualty due to the nature of the fighting and them using civilian areas as cover.

Also, just so you're aware, I'm a kebab refugee myself, I understand what's happening far more than you, and have the experience in my life regarding it.

Vae victis

If you kill rats are you morally obligated to spare the little ones?

Alright, I've no moral then

Good death Ahmed :))))

No, Muslims are subhuman.

If there are "refugees" left, the bombing was not well done.

There is nothing moral about letting your enemy into your country unopposed. In fact it's ridiculously immoral as you are sacrificing your childrens' future.

Effective bombing leaves no refugees

You're not coming in you little shit

Prove to me they are people what have they done for society?

>If you want to bomb their homes it is your problem

No, it isn't. Are you aware of how laughable it is from an evolutionary perspective to kill someone and then take care of his bastard spawn?

Easy. Its maladaptive to kill someone and take care of their spawn. Its merely reinforcing bad behavior.

If you're killing rats you should try to spare your pet gerbil. This argument falls flat unless you consider all Syrians to be 'rats'

Because it's their price for adopting their cancerous ideology

No I don't

No I wish to exterminate them all

When you catch a mother rat you don't take the rest of them in and raise them.

>This is your opponent?
Yes, this is future soldier.

>Moral ''''''''''''''''''''obligation'''''''''''''''''''''''''

wew lad

da kang gon bomb der chilldren

I do

>if you want people dead you better let them into your country
I guess Trudeau was right.

this is why I hate it when burgers decide to involve themselves in European politics.

>If you're killing rats you should try to spare your pet gerbil.

The children of rats are rats. Anyone who lives in proximity to ISIS is 99% likely to be a Sharia Law supporter.

Categorically, in this war, muslims cannot be refugees. Period. A refugee is someone fleeing persecution for their race, religion, or ethnic group. Muslims are doing the persecution.

Most of the Syrian refugees are neither from Syria nor refugees.

ok

If I was bombing hell do you think I would have a moral obligation to house it's demons as well?
These people are subhuman and evil. They have no compassion. No soul. No human emotions. They exist only to steal kill and rape they are lower than animals.
Dogs have more of a soul than they do.
They deserve to be wiped off this planet for the good of actual GOOD decent human beings.

>Country is fucked enough to warrant a bombing
>People want to help the refugees

WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK I WANT BOMBED?

uh, no. next?

Killing Syrians isn't even murder, they are subhuman. A blight upon the Earth and humanity. Killing them all is doing a moral service to the rest of humanity.

The pet gerbil is mine it's my own people of course I will help my own people I will not give a shit about foreign rats living in my attic and will kill them all

Why am I morally obligated to shelter the enemy? That doesn't make any sense.

There are no refugees in civil wars by definition. Only combatants.

nothing wrong with that

I don't think you know what a refugee is. It's someone fleeing war, point blank period. Civil wars can have refugees too.

So you actively advocate the extermination of women and children? How would you feel if the roles were reversed and more importantly, how are you different from ISIS?

Rats kill Gerbils. They're not even the same creature. Same as whites and Syrians. Rats are evil and jealous of the Gerbils because they know they're superior.

Okay here's a serious answer you mong:

They are followers of a cancerous ideology.

Their birth rates are far better than birth rates in western countries.

Their culture is incompatible with ours.

They do not adopt western culture.

They form their own communities where they want to rule themselves by their religious laws with disregard for the laws of the nation that takes them in.

Once they settle in they start harming westeners. Rapes and robberies like pics related.

Once they become the majority they will seize political power locally (mayor of London).

Once political power is seized nationally they will start passing laws that come from the Quoran. (See every muslim majority country).

The native population is now a minority and is being actively terrorized. Christians become second class citizens in their own country.

Whatever is left of the native western population of said country will be forced to leave because they create a climate of hostility towards them.

The culture, traditions and the people of the country that hosted them are now gone forever.

Everything your ancestors fought for, the rivers of blood they spilled to protect your nation, their sacrifices will have been for nothing, everything they fought for will be lost forever because you had the "moral obligation" to take in a parasite.

>then you aren't a moral person.

So?

I'd happily adopt a cute refugee loli.

And yet they bring the same values that got them into that shit and refuse to integrate

Syrians are abandoned by God for being evil sub-human bastards. Same for Africans, Chinese, Middle Easterners, etc
It is no coincidence that whites are both more morally superior AND the most privileged on the planet.
We were rewarded with worldly superiority in exchange for our moral superiority.

>moral obligation

>if you support abortion, you have a moral obligation to support unwanted newborn babies.

I'd gladly accept all Syrian refugees provided they stay permanently sad and harmless five year olds that won't grow up to ficki ficki

We found shelters and put millions of those fuckers on welfare.
So that means we are now morally obliged to carpet bomb the shit out of that middle eastern hellhole, right?

Is Germany even bombing ISIS?

Aw damn you are making me feel sorry for the little refugee girl, but I must resist because I know she will just grow up into a 6'5 white girl raping Islamic man

You're meant to nuke them. Lot less people survive that way. Do it right or dont do it at all.

Ok well then there is an easy way to avoid this

Leave them alone. I'm not saying we have to take refugees. All I'm saying is if you support bombing Syria you have a moral responsibility to refugees as well. Usually people who support bombing ISIS say to do so for moral reasons (all the atrocities they're committing) but their sense of morality goes out the window when the refugees of bombings comes up. Just pick one or the other, the west can either be the saviors of the world or not give a fuck entirely

>moral obligation
Was just about to spookpost lel

Nope.

We was warmongers and shit.

No. We should be, but Merkel's all "the resolution to this problem has to be a political one".

I would put a fucking dome over the whole middle east and let them do there own shit for eternity if I could. no one in no one out...

>So you actively advocate the extermination of women and children?
No it britbongs who advocated that in WWII others just accepted collateral damage of war actions.

Only moral obligation I support is wiping evil from the face of this planet and I see Syrians as evil. I believe in Good vs Evil.

No we don't you retard, that only applies when you bomb humans. Filthy muds do not apply

Sage all slide threads

>So you actively advocate the extermination of women and children?
Yes

>How would you feel if the roles were reversed
I would try to kill them just like ISIS does. But just like how humans are much better at killing rats then rats are at killing humans we're way better at killing muzzies shits

>how are you different from ISIS?
Different ideology

Question: why do you guys support bombing Syria?

Good thing I don't support it then.
The middle east should be completely ignored and cut off from us in general.

Rapefugees, fuck off.

What's wrong with exterminating Muslim rats?

More importantly what is your personal opinion on Muslims?

>"the resolution to this problem has to be a political one".

Does she think it's possible to negotiate with ISIS?

>I don't think you know what a refugee is.

I do. Like most leftist scum, you don't.

>Civil wars can have refugees too.

Because its one race, ethnicity, or religion targeting another.

The targeted groups (Christians and Yezidi) can be considered refugees. That's why that one guy proposed a religion test for refugees -- because he's aware of the legal definition of a refugee, while you aren't.

This is just a case of muslims angry about a secular country (one in which they have the majority, but not all power) destroying their own country because they, like the overwhelming majority of muslims, want Sharia Law to rule, losing, and wanting to come to America to try again.

I am 100% in favor of letting all Syrian Refugees into America. Only 20% of the "Syrian Refugees" are from Syria, and perhaps 1% of them are actual Refugees.

The Middle East should be cut off walked off and isolated to live on its own

Muslims living in the west should have 3 months to pack up for there

After which all that have not left will be gassed

t. someone who never even met a single refugee

Syria will be a wartorn hell hole weather or not we bomb it. It just might stop being one sooner if we bomb it.

Also, if we're taking in doctors and college educated citizens as refugees, we may very well cause a brain drain that syria will never recover from. The cost on the country will be massive either way, we're sucking the country dry so they can displace European workers. It's bad for both countries in the long term.

Why killing one generation of Islamic soldiers every 20 when killing them and their offspring is much more efficient?

Because they are evil. They have no soul. No morality. No humanity. They're a blight upon the Earth. They're subhuman. Literally demons in human clothing.

I don't.
The middle east should be contained and ignored.

and I thank god everyday for that

>t. Ürkabölk al-Germani

Things are much more complicated than that bruh.

Let me put it like this: If the majority of the world's oil didn't come from the Middle East nobody would give a single shit about them and just let them kill each other.

To stop the muslim radicals from continuing to commit genocide on the Christians and Yezidi and from destroying the secular government of Syria.

But they are not refugees from bombing, at least not in any significant part.
The refugees that come to Europe are fleeing ISIS and their acolytes (those that are not lying anyway).

We are helping them.

>If you support bombing Syria
I dont

>... you have a moral obligation to help shelter refugees as well
thats like saying
>if you shoot someone, you have a moral obligation to call an ambulance
uhm.. how about.... no?

I'm supporting bombing Syria down to the ground so viciously that there will be no refugees to help.

Exactly.
We don't have to deal with them and they wont have to deal with us "kuffar".

No I have. I was at a refugee support rally with my brother (he believes in that stupid shit). I went under false pretenses to see what these fucks are really like. I talked to them and listened to them talk to others. I easily saw through their deception. I could tell they were pretending to be human and good people but I could tell they really were faking it because it was "off". It was "off" because they don't truly understand such foreign concepts, so their cheap imitation was easy to see through for a good person like me.

In Europe, we are doing the best we can to help the poor 20-40 yrs old men to survive the horrors of war. What else could we do?

She has a Ph.D. in Chemistry, so probably not, it's probably just an excuse not to do anything about it.

Okay if you care about Syria and their well being then you should have no problem taking in Syrians in danger. Anything else is hypocritical

Okay. Clinton can take them all and put them in her house.

Yeah show me an example in history where two sides were fighting and the winner took the lover's refugees in and properly cared for them and everything turned out fine. Back in the day the civilian population was enslaved, raped, and killed. So go virtue signal elsewhere you absolute pussy. Might is right and this is how the world has worked since the beginning of time.

In a perfect world, these shitskins would just stay in their little mud huts and fuck eachother up in their own land. When they actively attempt to destroy the western way of life, I have no sympathy for any of them. They are predominately Muslim anyway, so no fucks given. They want to destroy my country and my way of life, we'll destroy theirs. And the entire world will be better off.

The Syrians fleeing Syria don't even care about Syria and will never return. Why should we care?

But I explained exactly why it's a bad idea to do that.
The best idea would be to set up UN safe zones and humanitarian camps in Syria inside government controlled areas that can be supplied by sea