Guardians of The Galaxy its actually pretty a damn sharp movie

these Marvel/DC movies never surpass that level of "generic" or "ok movie"

but this one it's FINALLY a exception...its dark, but not too dark, its funny but its not too funny like DUDE QUIPS LMAO, it goes really chill and natural 95% of the time

which i'm gonna give credit to one of many good scenes:

Peter's Father:"your mom died because of me lol that tumor on her brain? that was me lmaoooo"

enjoyed every bit of Kurt Russell scenes towards the end

so, i'll give this movie a 7/10, way better then the first one.

a must-watch because this time Marvel didn't fuck it up with DUDE QUIPS LMAO

The only marvel movie that I have legitimately found funny had to deal with a really tacky plot. If snake could've tried to seem genuinely remorseful about murdering his lady, then it would've been a more interesting dynamic. Like playing back and forth between emotions and evolution, like quill, but obviously choosing evolution.

It's my favorite capeshit, which isn't saying all that much, really.

Wtf why do so many people like it on here? The first one I was genuinely surprised at yet this one dropped so much. It lost the character development, relying on bullshit back stories. It dropped interesting environments and provided claustrophobic green screen scenes. The stakes never felt that high and it was such a let down with the whole film revolving around a father-son relationship which eventually culminated in a shitty battle between them.

Overall it was a contained, cash grabbing sequel that, whilst I don't give two shits about the MCU the fact Infinity War is around the corner I thought they may do something with that, considering the first was all about Thanos and shit but no they just set us up for a GOTG 3 which means Inifinity War will also be cash grabbing and pointless.

it makes sense, he chose evolution because his heart was a big gigantic brain

OP here

not hyped for Infinity War

looks shit, but i hope the Avengers die and The Guardians survive. period.

Bluray Torrent when

the movie trancends capeshit.

looks like a trash 80s mobie, thats why its so good to me.

Probably the only good mcu movies are the 2 guardians movies everything else looks bland

Yeah but he chooses it without almost any conflict.

probably next month

He turned himself into fuckin Pacman,it was cringy and bad.

FUCKING THIS

kek

But the kids loved it i was high as fuck when i watched it so i didnt care literally only saw it because i heard they put mr.blue sky and brandy in the movie that being said gotg has the only interesting characters in the mcu

the first one was a decent cosmic marvel, that asshole didn't even make a real movie this time it was 99 percent comedy bullshit.

Thor 3 looks like a gotg rip off thor trying to be funny came off really bad and out of character rumor is its gonna be like the shortest mcu movie so thats good but then again thors never been interesting

But for some reason it works with these characters. When they have like thor or iron man being all quipy its not good at all

THATS THE POINT WHY IT WAS FUNNY

IT WAS EMBARASSING, IT WAS CRINGEY

the point of those movies are supposed to be idiotic, what did you exactly expected?

>oh boy i watched a Marvel movie expecting to be like Dunkirk, that shit sucked.

yeah why be good when you can be shit, good point user.

Thor 3 sounds decent

its their obligation, the last two thor movies have been bland as hell

>Dance-off bro, you and me.

>JUST SHUT YOUR BRAIN OFF, BOOBOO

>AND DANCE WITH BABY GROOGROO

>AND DANCE WITH BABY GROOGROO

The absolute fucking state of Sup Forums
Gotg is garbage

Jokes aside I think it's my favorite MCU series. It's not easy to make a full sci-fi world interesting. Maybe it's because the setting isn't monotone and humans are in minority. They don't need to meet the Avengers.

Next to the second Spider-Man it's the only Phase 4 movie that has been confirmed and this is our only bit of information about it. Doesn't say if the lineup is going to change or anything but what do you think this retcon might be?

Surprised about this too when I see people praising it on here. OP says shit like "funny but not too funny like dude quips lmao"
Did he go to the bathroom for the whole TAZERFACE LMAO bit? How about the DO YOU HAVE TAPE LMAO bit? It was trash. Plot was paper-thin, relied entirely on character relationships that were bland and relatively unconnected/isolated making the film a sort of mess of shitty smaller stories. And the villain was stupid.

Be ashamed OP, you're shit.

You know DC fags like to bang on about the "mythical", gods and demons aspect of Batman vs. Superman, but Guardians of the Galaxy managed to sneak the legend of Kronos devouring his children, along with all sorts of complex themes about religious conversion and monotheism, into a sparkly SF adventure and no-one even noticed because it was so much damn fun.

The first one is Marvel's best. It felt original and I think Gunn was able to get the suit off his back. The second one was a parody of the first, absolute back to back shit

Mu favorite part was where you suck my seed pajeet

>Guardians of the Galaxy managed to sneak the legend of Kronos devouring his children, along with all sorts of complex themes about religious conversion and monotheism
LOL

One of 2 things is gonna happen either 1 thor is cursed to perform poorly and be a flop or 2 to its a hit no in between
As for say justice league seeing as how bvs an ss were torn apart by critics and yet made more money than gotg2 i expect it to reach a billion i mean if suicide squad made over 800 million you really gonna tell me justice league wont make a billion im not even trying to suck up to dc because god knows infinity war has a good chance at making 2 billion

Just stop man.