Last year, in addition to hypertension, Jolie developed Bell’s palsy, a result of damage to facial nerves...

>Last year, in addition to hypertension, Jolie developed Bell’s palsy, a result of damage to facial nerves, causing one side of her face to droop. “Sometimes women in families put themselves last,” she says, “until it manifests itself in their own health.” Jolie credits acupuncture for her full recovery from the condition.

whats next for her career?

a black bf

Idris Elba.

annoying bitch

playing a mummy in the next lara croft movie

brave

Still though imagine if she was your mom and made you her foot slave. Could you convince her to not be a skelly!

kys

Just kill yourself already, you beta faggot.

Die in a fire

kill yourselves

kys

>ex-husband was a drug addicted child beater
>stuck raising six kids alone

What a rough life

salsa

>six kids
>four of which are apes that she adopted from africa

Can't wait to see what 20 year old model Brad ends up fucking, Jolie is stale, chunky, MILK

what's it called when you think you're always sick or have a disease? It seems like she get's everything.

WWE commentator

>“Sometimes women in families put themselves last,”

that arrogant retarded fucking harpy. she does jackshit except parade her brown entourage around in public and after about 10 mexican maids take care of the children while she does what she does best, act as like she cares and wave her unicef member pass around.

Fake ass cunt.

Munchhausen's

>credits acupuncture for her full recovery from the condition
american education

>Jolie credits acupuncture for her full recovery from the condition.

Is that what she calls it when the plastic surgeon jabs needles in her face

Has a mastectomy due to "likelihood" of getting breast cancer.
wew lads.

Dumb frogposter

post more of her lips please

>“Sometimes women in families put themselves last,” she says, “until it manifests itself in their own health.”

This hit me right in the feels, moms been getting sick and she has to look after a high needs child

I don't like Jolie, but I'll at least feel bad for a minute that she's fallen so far ... wait she has more money than bankers nvm

>he thinks americans inve ted accupuncture