The person that plays jessica from rick and forty is same person that plays haruko from FLCL

>the person that plays jessica from rick and forty is same person that plays haruko from FLCL

how do you feel about this ?

Pretty good. Jap Haruko a best though.

I want to have sex with Jessica

I feel like I don't get your acronyms.

When ever I see kari whalgren in the credits of anything I feel good about it because at least she is getting work, and wont be out of practice when it comes time for her to record for the new FLCL.

me and the people who made FLCL disagree with you, but whatever taste is subjective.

>me and the people who made FLCL disagree with you

what ?

Oh the english dub was damn good but Shintani fucking nails it in the original.

And who fucking cares what Studio Gainax employees think? Whether or not they still work there they're guilty by association of letting the Rebuilds out the door.

nothing really, I only watched the japanese dub

but gainax dubs are really good

The voice caster came from japan to help pick the people for the english dub and agrees the dub is better.

He's probably referring to the story from the commentary about how the Japanese guys they flew over to supervise the dub didn't think Haruko's voice would work in English. They were apparently caught off-guard pretty badly when they heard dub Haruko, because she was such a dead ringer for the original voice.

>object of sexual desire that you're too young or stunted to understand or attain

yep, and they were surprised that naota's dad could sound even stranger.

>8-10 inch dicks existing

She also voiced pic related.

SO. So. so.

A couple months ago, for reasons, my only sources of entertainment were a shitty old television with no cable or internet, and a box containing my old PS2 and Gamecube, and a small number of games that I had stashed with them.

In the PS2 box was an old game I never hear talked about, that I played only briefly as a kid - Jade Cocoon 2. I stuck it in, and lo and behold, the main character's sexy fairy sidekick is voiced by (I'm really fucking certain) Kari Whalgren, who is doing a spot-on replica of her Haruko voice. And, of course, she's doing a thousand times better than every other voice in the game.

But, it's not listed on her imdb. And I can't find any good listing of Jade Cocoon 2's cast.

Did anyone else play this game? I need to know that I'm not insane. I'm on this mountain of certainty so vast that if I turned out to be wrong, the fall would kill me.

This is complete bullshit. There's nothing wrong with having an average penis.

I have an extremely tiny dick myself (only 6.5") and girls like it fine.

Did some searching but can't find anything. Best tip I can give is just accessing the credits to the game and looking as they go by.

I just checked the actual credits and it doesn't even list the VAs, so I have no idea what to do apart from asking Kari herself on social media or something. Sorry I couldn't find it.

But 6.5'' is not extremely tiny, it's pretty good.

He's baiting

>haruko from FLCL
That's odd, she doesn't sound Japanese at all.

you mean she voiced her in English dub? because she isn't the one who made Haruko great. She made her less great if anything.