He can still win, right?

He can still win, right?

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

He will win. Kek has blessed him.

don't be so sure

>can

He WILL win!

Not a chance.

It was an attempt that had to be made, though.

>LoserDonald can still win, right guys?

KEK

Of course he will win. He has to.

not a shot in hell

Well, theoretically he can still win.

da kang caynt lose, yo

mark my words

he WILL win

The debates haven't even started yet. He beat 16 of his opponents before and during the primaries. This whole meme of "Trump's campaign is melting down" is just a media made nonsense.

This. Trump may be the first true White Man's candidate since the 1960s. Unfortunately, it seems White Nationalism is a lost cause, at least at the ballot box.

>blind and butthurt
Also an accurate description of the Greek government.

Absolutely not.

Electronic voting machines are rigged and there's nothing you can do about it. kekekeke

the eternal jew wins eternally

Wait till the debates. Trump's real strength is in front of a few instead of a crowd.

He's going to win and its not even going to be fucking close. 300+

325+ if he does a halfway decent job debating HRC.

>implying he was ever in with a chance

Which states do you believe he will win?

I hear from both sides (liberals/Clinton supporters and conservatives/Trump supporters) that the other side has no real chance of winning, and that they've drunk so much of their own Kool-aid that they are simply delusional. I think both perspectives are unrealistic.

There are simply too many unknown variables still at play before election day. Obviously, the debates will play a huge roll in this election, but there's so many other things that could happen that we simply can't predict. Perhaps Hillary's health really is an issue. It could range from having to spend time in the hospital, casting aspersions on her fitness for office, to having an actual seizure on the debate stage. Perhaps something terrible will leak about Trump's taxes. Perhaps the yet unreleased Hillary Wikileaks documents will be absolutely incriminating. Perhaps the polling really *has* been inaccurate this year, since some people don't want to admit they are Trump supporters, fearing that they will be considered racists. And of course, there could me major terrorist attack between now and the election, which would certainly affect voters one way or another.

TL;DR There's too many unknowns within the NORMAL realm of campaigning, much less the bizarre stuff happening this year, to make any reasonable predictions about this election.

Michigan, everyone knows nafta fucked that state and especially Detroit. He's been anti-nafta this whole time. The people know what's going on.

West Virgina, I drove through there a few months ago and you can tell how much the war on coal has ruined that state. It really is on its way to being a statewide Detroit.

Penn, war on coal. The working class people and small business owners will vote in mass.

Ohio, HRC wants to stop fracking and that's the only thing that's kept that state going.

IL, I lived in Illiana for years. The workers there know what China is doing to our steel industry. They know China is responsible for the 3 mills going on idle in the last 2 years.

I know the polls aren't there right now but the votes will be.

I work at a place where a lot of people come through everyday.

80-100 everyday that I get to have conversations with, in GA.

Not one of them is voting for HRC.

I have talked to people who are 50+ who ha e never voted but have registered and are voting Trump.

I'm not saying the polls are that far off. I would just question their demographics. I know plenty of mellinials that are voting Trump but because we work and aren't at a college campus we aren't getting polled.