How I stopped hating Multiculturalism and learned to love SOROS

I will free the People of Colour from the Imperialist yoke, and cast down the false god of the Christians. I will lead them out of their ancient superstitions, and gift them with intimate knowledge of ALLAH. Then, perhaps, when Europe is once again restored to its ancient glories, it will be time to consider whether the Arabs should cultivate ambitions of empire.

I have won this world and power by right of conquest. By right of daring and enterprise. I will not risk it to cunning and deceit. I offer you no deals. If you are my enemy, I cannot trust you. And even if you are not my enemy, I cannot let you live.

Black Lives Matter will serve as the elite cadre of our movement. As its members evolve through various stages of enlightenment, they will become, as suits their abilities, either holy warriors or priests. Their duty is to prepare the whites for servitude; their joy and liberation is to enter even-more-deeply into the profound enlightenment of the world free from whites.

MOLOCH will serve three purposes. First, it will be the champion of my armies, liberating first EUROPE, then AMERICA, and then, perhaps the rest of EARTH. Second, it will serve as a sower and cultivator of the divine substance known as multiculturalism. Three, it will serve as the prominent banner and symbol of our cause -- to unite the people of EARTH, to liberate mortals from ancient and decrepit NATION STATES, and to glorify our crusade against the WHITE MALE.

See what the capitalists have done. They've sacrificed the honor and dignity of the black race, and handed over their ancient lands to the mongrel dogs of the West.

You may mean well, but you lack vision. You are not worthy of the Earth.

One WORLD. One NATION. One PEOPLE.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i7WkB4mDEgE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>talks about moloch
>posts an owl

you're the bacteria on the shit that i flush

> stopped hating Multiculturalism
> love SOROS
> Moloch
> United Kingdom flag

ETERNAL ANGLO

Thank you for the forthright response. And now, if you have any questions, ask them. Otherwise, you are the challenger.

Fuck off faggot.

It will all be decided here. I believe I will prevail. But I cannot be sure, and I am vain enough that, should I fall, I would wish to be remembered in my own words. So, if you have final questions you would ask, ask them now. I have final questions I would ask you, if you would answer.

Where will you hide? Your country is rapidly turning to ALLAH at a rate that pales compared to that of the United Kingdom.

You will bow before the New World Order or you will perish.

If we can kick you out once tan. We can do it again. Irish people don't fall easily for the multiculturalism meme.

SHILL
or BAIT

SAGE THIS SHIT

Well. Perhaps there may be surprises in store for me yet. Or perhaps you obscure your plans on principle. Or perhaps you are an instinctive bluffer. No matter.

Brits are really fucking gay aren't they? Come on a board, make a shit tier thread that could pass as sliding, then proceed to post like they aren't retarded teenagers in borderline slide threads

Your country is full of Pakis and objectively worse off than most, saged

this was quite autistic

as I said .. before and keep on saying .. One Nation, One World , One Peoples .. Not YOURs OUR !

This is neither a shill nor a bait thread.

This is the truth. You will bow before the altar of multiculturalism or you will be swept aside. It is as simple as that.

You worship false god (s).

See you on the field!

OUR world.. OUR Nations OUR Peoples ! Without Globalist Puppetering and deceptive act of warmongering for dummies .. You are DONE !

You no match for Legion

You no match for what come next ...

>multi culture
>one people

Silly retard, multiculturalism doesn't work :^)

You are no prepared

(You)

youtube.com/watch?v=i7WkB4mDEgE

>Perhaps there may be surprises in store for me yet.

I'm the fourth reich. Nice to meet ya, how do you do?

faggot, everybody in society is sick of multikulti.

it's a political insult that targeted politicians have no way to counter.

the multikulti project is dead and rotting.

If, by my crimes, you mean the inevitable suffering and destruction caused by war, then I accept the burden of leadership. The Global Multicultural World cannot be achieved without war. Enlightenment cannot grow back without the risk of upsetting the tradition-bound and complacent Nationalists. And the Mongrel whites of the West cannot be expelled from Europe and America without bloodshed. As I have charity and compassion, I grieve.

But our mission is just and noble