Just started watching Castlevania

Just started watching Castlevania

Why are they making Christians look bad with that opening burning at the stake when the bitch was literally doing satanic black.magic shit with Dracula?

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2017-07-26/pell-faces-melbourne-court-over-sexual-offence-charges/8741502
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

See that's the real shit: She's a woman of science and Drac is just so far above people in that time scientifically that his shit looks like magic.

There's a scene later on where Trevor "Real Nigga" Belmont describes lightbulbs as "Torches that light by themselves". It's a neat little detail, and gives Dracula's whole shtick an almost science fiction edge to it (at least for the time period). The fact that he's using actual magic in concordance with this isn't really relevant to your point, what he showed Lisa is straight science.

fpbp

who cares. she was literally fucking that demon

bitch should've been burned regardless of the fact her stuff was real science.

first it's real science then next it would've been the black magic shit.

The literal state of Catholics, everyone.

you're making christians look bad with these stupid threads complaining about a cartoon making imaginary medieval horseshit look bad. why cant you see that?

complaining about propaganda is bad! Just lay down and die, at least you-re not going to look bad!

is this show bad or good? i've heard both extremes, it's either utter shit or amazing

The show is less anti-Catholic and more anti-that faggot bishop in particular.

It's always fun to shit on the Catholic Church though. Look at The Devils.

I thoroughly enjoyed it. Knowing nothing about the games at all, I really dug the characters and world, and the action was fucking aces. Wish there were more Drac though.

you really feel persecuted? is it because netflix is such a huge venue or is your faith really that weak that it cant stand up to a cartoon criticising what could have happened 700 years ago. what is your endgame?

the show is fedora-tier
>you really feel persecuted?
No, where have I said that?

you've implied it profusely with this very thread and every post you've made. furthermore i think you're problem is with real life, not this cartoon

It's ok.

OP here. just finished the first episode.

does the way characters talk get any better? Dracula was kind of cheesy

its mehh, nothing happens in the first 2 episodes and the writing is lazy as fuck as you can see form the posts muh evil bishop, Dracula wife dindu nuffin. Dracula good boy, but is has some nice animation in a few places.

Writing: absolutely dogshit

Fights: bery gud

Animation: 2fps master race

Voice acting: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Just downloaded. What did i think of it?

you want to drink sypha's beer

>watching vidyashit

Keep watching, you'll understand.

>the same faggots making thread on Sup Forums now doing it on Sup Forums

oy vey

Amount of shills this series is bombing onto Sup Forums is just too noticeable.

Trevor and Sypha going through the castle was neat, there should have been more of that. I think it would have been better without Alucard, he could show up later.

The voice acting is kind of weak a lot of times, sounds like the actors don't give a fuck, especially Trevor's.

Pretty good show though, I hope it improves in next season.

You do realize for a very long time the Catholic church was fucking barbaric right? What you're asking for is straight up whitewashing and apologism. Like i'm a practicing catholic and believe it's a power for good in the world. That doesn't mean i agree / ignore the straight up crazy ass shit they did 800 years ago.

I'd be more understanding if you were bitching about Seekers = Kikes, but Catholicism was straight up organized crime for a fucking long time.

>he could show up later.

Given they've only got 4 episodes to a season, i really don't think they have the ability to drag it out in such a way.

Catholicism filled the void that was left after Rome fell. Yeah it was brutal but it kept order. Please enlighten us to what wouldve been better? Total chaos?

So wait, they WERE brutal, or this is propaganda?

God christcucks are literal children

>cant argue anything without refuting to le fedora meme
>so retarded that he thinks the dogmatic values that he was fed up since childhood are facts
Christcucks are the new fedoras since they get easily triggered by anything that doesnt collide with their religion

The show makes zero sense:
>I'm Dracula! I have supernatural powers
>SCIENCE! THE CHURCH HATES SCIENCE! >THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND!
>Once again supernatural powers

Ignores the fact the video games are PRO church with all the crosses and praying and Belmonts fought for the church against the evil. So the entire SCIENCE VS RELIGION thing doesn't make any sense when they are against supernatural Dracula and Belmont hating on the church doesn't make any sense either.
Now they also ignored the great music which makes Castlevania so amazing. This show as a shitfest. Why people love it is beyond me.

So what specific to being magical precludes an interest in technology? What the fuck else is an immortal being going to spend their time doing?

>Shows her as a witch

>They burn her

I mean...in what way does this make them look bad?

The whole point of witch burnings making Christians look bad is because they WEREN'T witches, dumbass.

They aren't true christians. They wanted a scapegoat and so used a woman who was practicing medical science.

at the end it's implied that god abandoned the bad priest and rewarded the good priest by allowing him to create holy water to fight the demons

It's worth the time spent watching it

You are retarded.The games were pro-religion, not pro-church.So the show is depicting it pretty accurately

The voice acting was horrible. In a bunch of cases the characters are animated screaming their lungs out but the voice actor is just speaking louder or tries to sound loud. It's really fucking embarrassing. I eventually switched over to another language which isn't much better but beats the English dub which is horrible.

What the fuck did you expect the show to do? Give a history lesson before it starts up?

Right at the end a real priest helps Trevor by making holy water to defend the town with. God is good, but those who would attempt to exploit him for their own gain shall not receive his blessing.

My issue with this entire show is how the Churcg is Catholic and now Orthodox. Also burning witches was a western europe thing and only became popular during the reformation especially among Protestants.

Well the thing is clearly that he has supernatural powers. He was also shows as evil but his wife was super brave and "tamed" him because she wanted to learn science. Once dead the beast got unleashed again.
Also sure science is nice but he can summon demons, make his face appear big in the sky and what not. He clearly has supernatural super powers anyone would fear and of course the Church would see him as evil. A non human creature with such powers clearly is a threat to mankind.

>Why are they making Christians look bad
They're making that specific cardinal or whatever bad, later, you can see a good priest helping Trevor and helping those in need in the last episode, he even casts holy water to Trevor's surprise.

#notallchristians

Pro-religion / Pro-church, what's the difference really?
He is in a church praying at a cross in 3 - which this series is based on. So of course he wasn't PRO CHURCH. Ignore the church and cross. That he saves at goddess statues doesn't matter either.

There's a clear line in the show between the mystical and the scientific. His wife was killed solely because of her medical technology as stated by the bishop during one of the first fucking scenes.

The church had absolutely 0 idea she was related to the mystical evil you're talking about and thus your justification makes 0 sense.

I'm not going to start burning all my books just because satan knows how to read.

The archbishop was exploiting the power of church for his own benefit.As it was stated by the demons the god has abandoned him for his shameless acts.The difference between religion and church pretty clear.People follow church to practice their religion but when the church no longer follows the teaching of their own religion it creates corruption within the church giving too much power to the head figures of the organisation that was founded on the beliefs of the people

Also through the Trevor character we see the church has 0 real interest in keeping the supernatural forces at bay, given they excommunicated a primary force keeping them at bay in the first place.

what in the actual fuck are practicing christians even doing on this site? fuck off

Why can't we be here?

Literally a third of the world population.

You can thank to pol for attracting normies to this place

Explain to me what usenet is.

why do you want to be here? it's not a christian friendly site
this isn't reddit faggot. we don't need or want more people coming here

Explain to me what usenet is.

I think we need another Sup Forumsharbor

Fucking children.

>It was better than nothing, therefore the barbarism was A OK

A plateful of perfectly formed healthy shits would be preferable to a plateful of sloppy pestilent ridden diseased shit, but no matter what way you cut it, it's still a plate full of shit. you can't rationalise it as haute cuisine

it's true. it's the only board on the site where you can start a thread about something happening on reddit and the users won't eviscerate your asshole for it. also they always bring their faggotry to other boards. fuck Sup Forums

You're here effectively bitching about newfags, while you yourself are probably like early-mid 20s retard who started browsing in his early teens, who has had access to the internet the entirety of your life.

To me you're indistinguishable from the people you're derailing this thread bitching about. Kill yourself.

Reddit is b-based you c-cuck ;^))

>British meme accents

why?

the voice acting feels very dull and why do the movements and animation look weird and cheap?

Not all redditors are bad user. I had a redditor neighbor in college, and he was no different from any other user. Bit more popular with the ladies, ;)

Anyway, lots of redditors can be really Based, as long as they follow the rules here and adopt our culture.

>To me you're indistinguishable from the people you're derailing this thread bitching about.
because you're reddit cancer whose been here less than a week. this thread is about some cocksucker from Sup Forums being offended at "propaganda" it doesn't fucking belong here,it's not a fucking thread about the show itself, it had nothing to do with tv and movies, it's not even an entertaining b8 thread. It's some christian faggot complaining about how his cartoons aren't being catered to his belief system. Take it back to Sup Forums or r/donald or wherever the fuck you come from and stop shitting up the site with your pol shit.

they never do though. if they did they wouldn't be so easy to spot

You cant make this shit up

explain to me what cock tastes like

Because if you say medieval to Americans, their first thought is Britain, more specifically England.

You can't answer because you're a fucking child yourself, looking for anyone to shift blame to make up for the fact you're the exact shit you bitch about. Don't browse Sup Forums, didn't browse /new/, don't use reddit. Kill yourself.

Yeah, they are children of God :)

What the fuck are you even talking about, 2 digits?

can't answer what? what the fuck are you talking about? The thread doesn't belong here. It's off-topic Sup Forumsrelated garbage and you can't seem to understand that because you don't belong here. you probably think this just a place to come and shit up with "spicy memed" now go slit you wrists

>implying I'm going to bother remembering Wales or where the fuck it is
>implying an average eurocucks is going to know where Wyoming or New Hampshire are

People who waste their time crying about 'muh reddit' are 99/100 times newfags trying to fit in by ostracizing someone else to avoid said claims being levied against them.

I asked him and another what Usenet is, neither responded, because they don't know and because they don't care, because they're literally fucking children looking to bitch about something, anything else.

So rather than engage to promote actual discussion, or hide and report a thread you feel is detrimental, you choose to shit the thread you already think is shit regardless up bitching about muh reddit. Thanks again Captain Sup Forums, you've saved us all.

Cymru am Byth, user.

But redditors or people from pol arent even discussing shit here.All they do is complaining about thing that they are ignorant for or constantly shitposting till they derail the little discussion we have, so he has a point.If standing againts such faggotry is "whining" then you should go back to veddit or stay on your containment board

You aren't even fucking saging. Christ the state of newfags today.

I blame Sup Forums for letting this shit happen for a decade.

Neither are you. Fucking children.

Saging doesnt work anymore so i dont even bother

God you are stupid and i am not even a child

Really? Because i've been saging this whole time while monitoring the main page to see just how hypocritical you retarded newfags are by bumping this thread while simultaneously complaining about the quality of this board and its posters, and none of my posts are bringing this supposed shitpile back to page 1, yet all of yours seem to.

Kill yourself newfag.

And would you fucking look at that, this thread is still on page 2.

Bitching about reddit is the #1 way to find out who the fuck is a god damned newfag redditor in the first place.

Let's face it; Atheism is so 2006. It's been kicked to the curb by everyone.

Atheists just can't get over the fact that they lost the culture war.

Let me take you under 18s back to the year of 2006:
>atheism on the rise on the internet with their voices getting more heard everyday
>atheist leaders like Dawkins, Harris, and (worst) Hitchens are respected voices in the community
>r/atheism is one of the top boards on bleddit
>corporate stores trying to push things like "Happy Holidays" and having "Holiday Trees"

Cut to today:
>Dawkins, Harris, and (worst) Hitchens (may he RIP) viewed as complete psychos for their insane political/social views
>r/atheism moved to the basement of bleddit because it was embarrassing euphoric garbage
>things like "Reason Rally" draw less than a Hitler impersonator at a bar mitvah
>atheist communities tear themselves apart over things like elevator gate (giving rise to New Atheism, and Atheism+, which are less successful than just regular Atheism)
>constant rape and sexual assault allegations at atheist conventions (even atheist leaders like Lawrence Krauss are accused...by other atheist leaders)
>"Happy Holidays" and "Holiday Trees" are a distant memory
>liberal atheists in Britain crushed by Brexit

And quite frankly all this bad stuff wasn't even needed. All it would have took was one euphoric quote and a couple of fedora pictures. Christianity is still kicking 2000 years later, and atheism is at it knees because of a jpeg of a fat guy in a fedora. Sad

Its because majority of people are retarded niggers who cant think for themselves, just like manchildren like you

lol and we wonder why Nintendo of America was trying to get all religious iconography out of their video games

>Why are they making Christians look bad
oh silly... they do that themselves plenty.

That's mostly because atheism as a debate gets shut down by people circle jerking over the term "fedora tipper". I mean sure, most fedora tippers are atheists, but Christfags have very successfully been able to shame people out of talking about atheism.

Notice, that accusations of fedoradom aren't levied at those who criticise Islam or Judaism or any other religion for that matter, just Christianity. You don't have to debate anyones points if you just call them a fedora tipper and ignore them, so people just don't bother.

Exactly the same thing the left has done with accusations of bigotry or racism. It shames people out of making the debate.

Yep. Also the rise of a bunch of pseudo-intellectuals who do nothing but claim that they know more than everyone else around them, and then proceed to jerk themselves off.

It's funny to watch these people fall for cults in the end.

This^.A bad bunch is enough to shutdown the whole ideology in the eyes of religious cucks.Its the same for every organised religion since they are all mindless brutes that they hate so much

>MUH SECRET CLUB!!1!!

The Newfag is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a shitposter, derailer, australian, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat.

But call him a Newfag and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

As if you arent doing the same thing by replying, you dumbfuck.
>discussion starts
>some redditor gets triggered then derails the thread
> his retarded memeing bros join by seeing this oppurtunity to shitpost
>people who want to discuss shit calls them out for being huge faggots
>some retard comes here and complains about people who are trying to repel shitposters
>rinse & repeat

>Why are they making Christians look bad?
>who cares. she was literally fucking that demon... bitch should've been burned regardless of the fact her stuff was real science

There

Atheism is just a lack of belief, it doesn't need organization. It's not a religion.

And here's the kicker: non-religiosity and atheism continue to spread, specially in the developed countries but even in the third world. That's the only metric that has any bearing on whether or not "atheism is doing well".

I've been simultaneously engaging with discussion while disparaging newfags who complain while failing to sage for almost 3 hours now.

>I mean sure, most fedora tippers are atheists, but Christfags have very successfully been able to shame people out of talking about atheism.
You idiots do that by yourselves much like there's religious zealots who make it easy to generalize people who follow the same faith.

>Notice, that accusations of fedoradom aren't levied at those who criticise Islam or Judaism or any other religion for that matter, just Christianity
Nope they do the same shit for every religion, Christians just trigger atheists the most for some reason. Quite frankly the reason why the fedora accusations work because they know deep down inside that its true that that most people who are atheist are manchildren following a trend and aren't serious with their cause at all just as long as they don't have to go to church on Sundays. Also chucklefucks like Richard Dawkins just making you look bad in general if the online community wasn't already doing the job.

Aren't they supposed to be orthodox haven't watched it desu

Well consider the following: You burn the witch and you piss off her husband Dracula who controls an army of monsters.

Do you really want to piss off a guy who knows black magic, is near immortal and has an army of monsters?

>non-religiosity and atheism continue to spread, specially in the developed countries but even in the third world.

Atheism isnt some sort of "cause" like you religious cucks think it is.It is an idea that repels the existence of deities, nothing more nothing less.It is also funny how you think atheists are the biggest manchildren ever when most manchildren are directionless and immature babies that cant think outside of their dogmatic values

>Atheism isnt some sort of "cause"
You idiots sure do love pushing what you consider a normal pratice and love to get into arguments over what you don't consider a cause.

>also funny how you think atheists are the biggest manchildren ever when most manchildren are directionless and immature babies that cant think outside of their dogmatic values
Man this thing sure is handy! Anytime atheist talk I can only picture this image. It really is cute how much you believe...oh I'm sorry that's a trigger word for you.

>constant rape and sexual assault allegations at atheist conventions (even atheist leaders like Lawrence Krauss are accused...by other atheist leaders)

Nice try Godboy

abc.net.au/news/2017-07-26/pell-faces-melbourne-court-over-sexual-offence-charges/8741502