What was the key to its wild popularity?

What was the key to its wild popularity?

People will watch anything by Disney + it was semi good

No forced diversity

Good music

Promo music video of let it go went fucking out of control.

No blacks

pretty much this. disney animated films for children tend to do pretty well.

only white people

>it's a Disney movie
>humor is very modern, for lack of a better term, but not as cynical as Dreamworks
>Let It Go is a perfectly designed radio hit
>it's a kids movie that isn't unbearable for parents to sit through

I didn't like the movie, but I understand why people do. I found the humor grating, but it's the kind of safe "lolsoawkward" humor normies like.

A pretty lady with a disfiguring trait that makes her repulsive to everyone but the viewer. Instant hit.

Oh, and of course

>MUH STRONG WOMEN

It would have been a hit anyway, but that helped.

No niggers
No nu male bullshit
Cool setting
Songs designed to be catchy and a hit

No diversity at all

Cute white girls.

I'm white and I have two daughters.

If they both like the movie (they will) it makes shopping for their Halloween costumes really easy.

>If they both like the movie (they will) it makes shopping for their Halloween costumes really easy.
this is the most fucking retarded justification for liking a movie ive ever heard in my entire life. are you saying youd suffer through all 8 of those star shit films if it meant you could just give buy your little hypothetical mini beta son a darth vader costume?

the song
and waifus
women liked the sisterhood story
men liked implied lesbianism

>No nu male bullshit
Villains are all men
Loves true kiss comes not from a man but from the sister
Literally about a female reaching her best potential which scares the rest of the cast

It's pretty heavily feminist, not that it suffers for it imo

>suffer through all 8 of those star shit films
But only one of them is bad.

Despite being animated, the protagonists were fucking hot

Frozen wasn't that bad, mostly texted anyway.

I like Star Wars, if I had a son I'd take him, but it'd be more like he was taking me LOL.

>nordic incest lesbian princesses

One of them was. The other was just annoying.

>Let it go is god-tier. Yes, I know everyone's sick of it. It's still god-tier.

>A bad guy you never see coming (no, you didn't).

>A princess that doesn't want "more". In fact, we get a fucking queen for once! Another princess that is told you can't get married to a shining prince you just met (I know everyone should know this, but every other fucking Disney movie has taught little girls this is how the perfect relationships works).

Am I seriously supposed to believe you don't love Sven? Dat look he gives Kristoff when he tells him that it's great Anna is going to be with Hans.

>Another princess that is told you can't get married to a shining prince you just met (I know everyone should know this, but every other fucking Disney movie has taught little girls this is how the perfect relationships works).

Name three. I'll start you off with Cinderella (two more).

>no diversity at all
Not for long

Not him but Snow White, Sleeping Beauty and Little Mermaid all do this, and that's just off the top of my head.

Little Mermaid definitely, but I think Snow White and Aurora weren't married in the films

>Characters look like Barbie dolls for easy merch sales
>Elsa is what every stronk independent women idealy wants to
>Meme song
>Characters are white

Elsa was very fuckable.

I haven't seen the movie because Disney will never top The Lion King, and they should stop trying.