/Sino/ - 中文

Dozo edition

The thread for posting in Chinese and discussion about the Chinese-speaking world, culture, life, travel, economics, geopolitics, interracial relationships etc.

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=1KgnlTdmmkE

>Learning resources:
pastebin.com/KpgEG6G9 (embed)
mega.nz/#F!x4VG3DRL!lqecF4q2ywojGLE0O8cu4A

>Recommended TV Series:
movie.douban.com/tv/#!type=tv&tag=国产剧&sort=rank&page_limit=20&page_start=0

>Recommended Movies:
movie.douban.com/explore#!type=movie&tag=华语&sort=recommend&page_limit=20&page_start=0

>Literal Chinese cartoons:
bangumi.bilibili.com/guochuang/
ac.qq.com/event/cartoon2016/index.html

>Chinese Manga:
ac.qq.com/
u17.com/

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

inews.ifeng.com/55997896/news.shtml?srctag=pc2m&back
caixinglobal.com/2018-02-09/cultural-crusaders-keep-spring-festival-traditions-alive-101209833.html
reuters.com/article/us-olympics-2018-figs-team-usa-nagasu/figure-skating-triumph-after-tears-as-nagasu-makes-skating-history-idUSKBN1FW0DM
youtube.com/watch?v=S_zVuHlhs-0
youtube.com/watch?v=qXd0ZxnejXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=CkA-Av_7F9I
youtu.be/ePRk5THh2Q8
scmp.com/news/china/policies-politics/article/2116645/205-winners-17-losers-congress-delegates-appoint-chinas
abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/ap-interview-chinese-editor-hu-shuli-steps-52698029
eastwestcenter.org/news-center/east-west-wire/despite-controversial-resignation-editor-hu-shuli-positive-about-future-of-journalism-in-china
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-02-07/china-s-outlook-seems-darkest-from-a-distance
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caixin
vtt.tumblr.com/tumblr_p19hut6Jrd1w791k1_480.mp4
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1518466678567.webm
cnbc.com/2018/01/31/caixin-china-pmi-january-manufacturing-purchasing-managers-index.html
reuters.com/article/us-china-economy-pmi-caixin/chinas-service-sector-grows-at-fastest-pace-in-nearly-six-years-in-january-caixin-pmi-idUSKBN1FP04V
caixinglobal.com/2018-02-12/caixin-global-extends-reach-with-180-million-hong-kong-purchase-101210770.html
caixinglobal.com/2018-02-10/china-sees-frisky-car-sale-china-sees-frisky-car-sales-in-january-amid-weak-expectations-s-in-january-amid-weak-expectations-101210149.html
caixinglobal.com/2018-02-08/chinas-trade-surges-in-january-on-strong-global-domestic-demand-101209282.html
caixinglobal.com/2018-02-06/the-mistress-who-ruled-chongqing-101208150.html
bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2017-11-02/xi-s-anti-graft-campaign-could-boost-china-s-economy
economist.com/news/china/21610316-weighing-economic-impact-anti-corruption-campaign-anti-graft-anti-growth
economist.com/blogs/erasmus/2018/02/china-s-price
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump.

Why are you bumping this thread?

This is from his newest video. He became a fat fuck because of his depression

Dead

pre-emptive sleep for the new year

His teeth are brown from all his shit eating

inews.ifeng.com/55997896/news.shtml?srctag=pc2m&back
所谓“德国留学生遭遇撒旦教事件”系恶作剧
wtf?

>*Interviewing gay guy*
>Winston: "Yeah a lot of Chinese guys like feminine"
>Gay guy: "Yeah when I came here I thought wow everyone is gay!"
>Winston: "You're not the only one"

What did he mean by this?

S O Y B O Y S
(>tfw soyboy myself)

But from what I heard, acrual Chinese gay man are unpopular to gays from other countries

peru?

whatcha doin

caixinglobal.com/2018-02-09/cultural-crusaders-keep-spring-festival-traditions-alive-101209833.html

Holy shit

>filedeleted edition

How exactly do we get more anons if we don’t post Chinese girls being girly?

reuters.com/article/us-olympics-2018-figs-team-usa-nagasu/figure-skating-triumph-after-tears-as-nagasu-makes-skating-history-idUSKBN1FW0DM

My cousin =^]

obvious zainichi

youtube.com/watch?v=S_zVuHlhs-0

youtube.com/watch?v=qXd0ZxnejXQ

What a whore

do you really want to hurt peru

do you really want to make peru cry

SOMETHING’S GOT TO GIVE

NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO

please join

youtube.com/watch?v=CkA-Av_7F9I

Looks like they finally admitted they've moved to the US

My recommended watch of the day

youtu.be/ePRk5THh2Q8

3:13 to 3:15
extremely phat K-Feetz for a good succle

>that hairline

Hey friends. I recently arrived in Taiwan. I was looking forward to what I now know is a woefully misinformed vision of the Lunar New Year. I thought it was more like Halloween or Independence Day or something, but it sounds like it's more like Christmas with everything shutting down and everyone going home to their families. Needless to say, I feel pretty silly.

I was wondering if you guys have any suggestions for what I should do during the Spring Festival? For background, I'm a young American, I don't speak Chinese, and I'm here on my own. I'm near Taipei currently, but I'm open to travel anywhere.

Have sex with orphans who don’t have any family to visit?

all gay men are size queens

Are chinese bottoms not popular?

give me a quick rundown on all the sino personalities(including the vloggers)

Footkraut
Peru
Georgetown professor
Japanese-American aka Cuban-American
Genocidal Jap
Australia bot

>Xi totally will take all the power and ignore the rules!
>Xi’s biggest ally, Wang Qishan, then steps down from the Politburo

scmp.com/news/china/policies-politics/article/2116645/205-winners-17-losers-congress-delegates-appoint-chinas

What did the “analysts” mean by this?

Georgetown Professor, Cuban, Japanese-American, AMWF spammer, Japanflag psycho - they're all one person. One twisted individual with multiple personas ITT.

Peru - professional LARPER. has a vivid imagination and is currently pretending to be on vacation in Asia.

Deranged Canadian - obsessed with militant Muslim women

ATM scammer - weirdo with ties to Chinese mafia structures

Britanon - couldn't get the tip wet during a two week trip to China

Footbro - eternal expat on the hunt for phat zhongguoren toez

Australian bot - pretends to be human

Cuckmilk - loser who married a monkey

Vivi - the loser's monkey wife with fucked up feet

SerpentZA - autist from south Africa who hacked the Chinese language

Sasha - wife of the autist, sadly won't show her feet

abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/ap-interview-chinese-editor-hu-shuli-steps-52698029

>Hu Shuli got forced out by politics because her biggest supporter, Wang Qishan retired.
>oh wait, Wang Qishan will become China’s vice president...

Which is it? Why is China reporting such bullshit clickbait?

A week ago you claim Wang Qishan’s allies are getting culled because he retired, but it turns out you were wrong again and he did not retire.

Meanwhile Hu Shuli is now the owner of Caixin. She is even more powerful.

Are Western “China analysts” really this fucking stupid? At least stay consistent with your unsourced claims about China.

Jesus Christ. Someone needs to ask these “analysts” why they are consistently wrong? Who pays them?

idk who pays them but i know who cares. here's the list:

I think he has had hairplugs, look at his older videos and now

eastwestcenter.org/news-center/east-west-wire/despite-controversial-resignation-editor-hu-shuli-positive-about-future-of-journalism-in-china

>However, Hu said, Western media reports depicting the walkout as a major setback for independent journalism in China were not true. "We chose to leave because we wanted to continue what we had done, not because we wanted to give up," she said. "We re-gathered and begin a new journey now."

>She said she remains "positive" about the future of journalism in China.

>During Hu’s tenure as editor, Caijing was widely viewed as China’s most outspoken news outlet. The magazine broke critical investigations into economic malfeasance, exposed a government cover-up of the SARS epidemic and reported shoddy building construction after the Sichuan earthquake.

This is the exact same story from 2010. Meanwhile they established Caixin news, a private and independent media outlet, in Xi’s first year.
How is this possible if the 2010 reports from Westerners were true?

Western “China analysts” are almost ALWAYS wrong about China. It is literally pathetic.

>private and independent

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-02-07/china-s-outlook-seems-darkest-from-a-distance

>When it comes to analyzing China, distance seems to make investors’ views of the world’s second-largest economy grow, shall we say, less fond. Whether it’s George Soros (who’s likened China to the U.S. before the 2008 subprime mortgage crisis) or Kyle Bass (who’s said the Chinese economy is built on sand) or Jim Chanos (who’s said, memorably, that China is on a “treadmill to hell”), there’s no shortage of gloomy outlooks.

>That negativity is a sharp contrast to the majority opinion held closer to Beijing or Shanghai. There, booming consumption, a pickup in global trade, and an increasingly innovative private sector are fueling bets that China’s generation-long economic miracle still has plenty of room to run, albeit at a slower rate than the average gross domestic product growth of almost 10 percent a year since the early 1980s. “I find it scary how many self-proclaimed US based China experts w real influence have barely lived in China, barely speak Chinese and barely have a clue …” tweeted Shaun Rein, Shanghai-based founder and managing director of China Market Research Group and author of The War for China’s Wallet, on Dec. 26. Later he was on Twitter again, wagering that the “same tired group of China’s watchers will predict China’s collapse for the 40th year in a row… and they’ll be wrong for the 40th time but western media will keep quoting them breathlessly as experts.”

>According to Michael Spencer, global head of economics at Deutsche Bank AG in Hong Kong. “Hedge funds in New York have been saying for seven years it’s going to be a crisis, but it clearly hasn’t been the case,” he says. “China is not investing New York hedge fund money. It is investing Chinese home savings.”

how hot does Hong Kong get in august? Also will it be possible to meet Winston in Shenzhen?

will wearing sandals and socks be acceptable?

Cuban-American why don't you get a job as a China Analyst or something?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caixin

To ensure independent journalism, Caixin has set up a Board of Trustees composed of respected intellectuals and academics that are independent of Caixin’s board of directors and management, and have the final say in setting editorial principles, as well as the appointment or dismissal of the editor-in-chief.

Chairman of Board of Trustees

Wu Jinglian: Research Fellow for the Development Research Center of the State Council

Trustees

Xie Ping: Professor of the PBC School of Finance at Tsinghua University

Qian Yingyi: Dean of the School of Economics and Management at Tsinghua University

Xu Hong: Professor of the School of Journalism and Communication at Peking University

Xiao Meng: Executive Editor of Comparative Studies Magazine

Advisor of Board of Trustees

Lawrence H. Summers: Economist and former U.S. Treasury Secretary

Need a Chink with phat bouncy tits on my diqq

vtt.tumblr.com/tumblr_p19hut6Jrd1w791k1_480.mp4

wow, so the CPC controls the board of trustees.
amazing independence

How good is their Chinese?

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1518466678567.webm

>cuban
He is clearly hispanic. I’ve proven my yellow-skinned identity here enough times.

I already have a job that pays much better and allows me to express the truth to many young people.

native level

>Everyone in China is CPC hurhurhuddr

I want him to be my loosure

Understandable

cnbc.com/2018/01/31/caixin-china-pmi-january-manufacturing-purchasing-managers-index.html

reuters.com/article/us-china-economy-pmi-caixin/chinas-service-sector-grows-at-fastest-pace-in-nearly-six-years-in-january-caixin-pmi-idUSKBN1FP04V

>b-but muh collapse meme

>alright guys here's the plan
>we pretend to have an independent news outlet, every once in a while they will "expose" something wrong with the government or crooked politicians so people will get the feeling they're not living under a 120% AI nerve gas mind control police state dictatorship regime

Vlogger wife ranking:
1 Korean Englishman’s C-list celebrity wife
2 Macanese hooker Vivi
3 Dr Hu
4 Milf Vivi
5 Poon Ranger’s woman
6 Prozzie’s left hand

Winston says 你可以吃辣的吗
But I think 你怕辣吗 is more native

Actually I'm not sure if what winston says is even the correct usage of 可以, it's usually used when you want permission to do something. If he wanted to say "Can you eat spicy food" shouldn't he have said 你能吃辣的吗? But like I said 你怕辣吗 is more native.

I watched a very cute LGBT drama film made in Taiwan recently, it was called 藍色大門.

my bf thought it was really good

>implying that’s not the plan

Have you seen mainland Chinese without a strong central authority?

>C-list celebrity wife

Is she a kpop?

caixinglobal.com/2018-02-12/caixin-global-extends-reach-with-180-million-hong-kong-purchase-101210770.html

>not independent news

the experience of 6 months teaching us about native tier chinese because seasoned chinese hackers with a combined two decades of experience have no clue

I fail to see the connection

caixinglobal.com/2018-02-10/china-sees-frisky-car-sale-china-sees-frisky-car-sales-in-january-amid-weak-expectations-s-in-january-amid-weak-expectations-101210149.html

+11.2%

caixinglobal.com/2018-02-08/chinas-trade-surges-in-january-on-strong-global-domestic-demand-101209282.html

Exp +13.5%
Imp +32.2%

No, she won a Korean reality show. Kpop stars are obviously a list

>Kpop stars are obviously a list

What if it's just some nugu?

They have a Hong Kong outlet. Cannot be controlled.

caixinglobal.com/2018-02-06/the-mistress-who-ruled-chongqing-101208150.html
Greatest proof of Caixin’s media independence. It attacks key members oh the Chinese Communist Party and exposes their corruption.

Biggest China news story in months. FT and The Economist and Bloomberg wrote articles about it.

>That is the headline of another Caixin story, connected to the fall of former Chongqing Party boss Sun Zhengcai 孙政才, who was expelled from the Party in September, and accused of political and disciplinary violations and corruption.

>Liu Fengzhou 刘凤州, a government employee turned entrepreneur, art collector, and Buddhist, started a relationship with Sun in the 1990s, and “their ‘special relationship’ evolved quickly,” according to Caixin’s sources.

>Anti-corruption officers from the Central Commission for Discipline Inspection (CCDI) took Liu in for questioning in May. Shortly after that, CCDI began investigating Sun for “serious violations of party discipline,” including allegations that he “exchanged power for sex.”

>Sun awarded infrastructure tenders to Liu’s associates in Chongqing, and she started 17 companies in Beijing, Jilin Province, and Chongqing, all localities where Sun had held office.

Pictures included in case you doubt it.

The "attacked" key members because CPC so ordered.

$4.5 billion

The total wealth she hid because he ordered the anti-corruption officials to investigate other people. Helps when you are on the Politburo.

>CPC ordered this corruption since the 1990s

There are pictures of them together many times at hotels and her properties in all the provinces he worked at.

If this was “ordered” why did only Caixin investigate and take these pictures? Why not Xinhua? Why not keep it a secret so foreigners do not see the corruption in the CCP?
How does looking corrupt help the CCP? This guy was on the Politburo! He ran four provinces over two decades.

Because China wants to boost it's image as a country that is fighting corruption and has free media.
Xinhua is too close to the government so it wouldn't have been the big news it became had they released it.
It had to be "independent" news outlet """investigating""" (aka receiving orders from the CPC) it and ""exposing"" the government.

On Xi Jinping’s politburo, as a matter of fact.

This was found in Sun’s house. Pure gold, $150 million in value.

Whatever

If you cannot accept that there are differing factions in China and not all are communists, then you’d see what is stand right in front of you.

This overt corruption expose hurts China. It does not make China look better. This is a Xi Jinping peer. His fellow member on the Politburo.
Not some random official.

Shock value.
Collateral damage.
All part of the plan.

Will the CCP murder me if I start an independent news website in China?

bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2017-11-02/xi-s-anti-graft-campaign-could-boost-china-s-economy

Who did the CCP murder?

idk around 50 million

economist.com/news/china/21610316-weighing-economic-impact-anti-corruption-campaign-anti-graft-anti-growth

>Only fools believe corruption fosters growth, says The Economist

economist.com/blogs/erasmus/2018/02/china-s-price

China-Vatican diplomatic deal to recognize the PRC.

>never read a single article
>"You've reached your article limit"

this is the ideal Chinese female, you may not like it but this is what peak performance looks like

it's a drawing

yesterday I fucked another hooker.
she later wrote on her wechat moments.
my life, my decisions.
why?

why do you keep on lying?

and your brain is controlled by Chinese insectoid foot fungi spores

did your 台湾猴 survive the earthquake footkraut?

Leave my friend alone.

She doesn't live in Hualien, she is alive and well.

the footkrautist is SO jealous of peru

his imagination is indeed enviable

peru? PERU!? update is RIGHT NOW peru, what is your current location peru? are you taking your meds peru? the chinks didn't confiscate them and bully you right peru?

Peru, have you thought about Cindy recently peru? I recommend you stay away from high buildings peru, I'm VERY worried you might do something, you'll regret, VERY worried peru, WORRIED

Peru?

still 0 medals so far

Just letting you know, when you accuse people of lying it's the ultimate praise.

BRO i SWEAR they will rank 4th this year

if you say so

Feet are meh.

thoughts on this footpucci?

thoughts on this well adjusted young lady?

My eyes only gravitate toward the legs. The only time I thought feet were kinda hot was a webm I saw a long time ago of some Asian girls who were embarrassed by their exposed feet and tried to cover them up.

imagine cupping the heel of her bare foot in your hand and slowly moving it towards your mouth, sticcing the phat toez in your mouth

I don't see any well adjusted young ladies in this photo...