Will Russia restart the invasion of Ukraine or will they move onto another country?

Will Russia restart the invasion of Ukraine or will they move onto another country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xVQPgWnETXk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

self bump

>Ukraine
>country
Pick one, and only one

I don't understand why Russia chose to claim their country so close to NATO strongholds.

the poor mans storm trooper outfit

PIc related.

>ukraine

no such country

I don't understand why USA chose to claim their country so close to Russian-Strongholds.

I never said Ukraine is a legitimate country, I'm just asking whether you anons think the based vutniks are gonna take over the fag vutniks. Is there any evidence of them expanding into central asia or the middle east again?

Ukraine will attack Crimea and Russia will steamroll them as punishment.

I think the objective was to literally just fuck Ukraine up so it wouldn't succeed without Russia. They can't join NATO because they don't control all of their territory (i.e. Crimea and the half of Donetsk oblast that the Russians are clinging onto) and they can't join the EU or EEA because they don't have full control of the Russian-Ukrainian border.

It's honestly hard to tell if that was even the objective though. You could equally argue that Putin just threw a bitch fit and took his football home because the Ukrainian people didn't buy into his Russian nationalist memes and had no real endgame for it all. The Russians have been a bit insecure about their declining place in the world since the USSR collapsed - not unlike the Brits since Suez and right up to and including Brexit. That post-superpower identity crisis is a hell of a thing.

I don't think a full-scale invasion of Ukraine is happening though. The sanctions are fucking Russia enough as it is and this isn't even their final form.

Ukraine SBU fucked up, Russia got them and it seems finally they do have enough conclusive evidences. It's a failure from Ukrainian services.

But there's nothing new for the rest: Ukraine is still in state of civil war with their Eastern population, and Russian don't still have enough incentive to "invade" Ukraine, because in reality they don't give a flying fuck about Ukraine.

Russia just took the occasion to tell they are off the Minsk agreements without taking the blame.

beside: I'm posting from Russia but not Russian

What's your nationality?

You're clearly not a native English speaker and you're making all the mistakes Russian speakers typically do when speaking English.

I wish I could Invade her panties with my atomic sub

Even if its a lie I understand you so well for wanting to invade her tenderly day and night

She so f@#$ good

Je suis Français mon petit.
French.

>The sanctions are fucking Russia enough as it is and this isn't even their final form.

Pic related
And as I am now in Russia, I can appreciate how Russia is being "fucked" by the sanctions, which btw will last maybe 6 month to 1 year, but not any longer as it truly hurts EU.

Wasn't the reason just to have access to a harbour that isn't in the middle of nowhere?
Why would Russia do more once it has that?

he could be belarusian or some other eastern shit

Remember during Crimea when she was calling for Russia to be nuked? I jizzed in my pants right there.

I feel like that's the only kind of bitch I would stick my dick in for any reason other than desperation.

Expatriot ou quelqu'un d'autre?

the US/EU sanctions have almost no impact on the average Russian citizen

its oil price crash resulting from US fracking boom and Putin's idiotic self-imposed sanctions on imports from EU that have fucked the Russian economy and increased prices on consumer goods

also major structural problems in the economy that existed for over a decade and are getting worse, but that's another story

She fears woman for sure .. damn she most be something in bed bro I assure you it most be the woman of your life after that night ..I just love to dominate dominant womans just like her..

really lovable how northern EU think they are the EU by themselves...

Especially Sweden which are a desperate Russophobic since they had their dream of empire broken by Tsarist Russia.

It's just fucking 4th Reich in effect

Could be. He's pluralising like a Russian and dropping indefinite articles all over the place, but tbf this could be typical of speakers of other Slavic languages - it's just stereotypically associated with Russians.

>but not any longer as it truly hurts EU.

I don't think Russia is in any position to hurt the EU. The EU's economy is 8.5 times the size of Russia's - it's David v. Goliath stuff. The only thing that Russia has to export is gas and EU states are pretty much its only customer.

You gotta stop reading RT m8.

I saw her once when I was in Ukraine with this volunteering group

She basically walked by on her way to visit the local university and we were sort of on the sidewalk greeting her

Yelled "Yulia, Ykrainia, Glasno" which meant Yulia, Ukraine, Cool (I THINK anyways, it was a long time ago)

Pic related for proof

ps I wished and still wish too

non, je fait des affaires ici en Russie. Je suis plutôt à la campagne, mais toujours dans l'oblast de Moscou (environ 2 heures de route de la capitale).

>Russophobic

There it is. Literally only Putinbots use this forced meme.

What's next? CIA-backed coup government in Kiev? "[f]uck the EU"? Ukrainian government = nazis?

Ukraine is more real than russia, which wouldn't exist at all if it weren't for the mongols.

She probably smell like Victoria Newland Chocolate chip cookies but I dont care .. I love chocolate chip cookie..

depend how us is pushing that missile "defense" system on the balkan

obviously russia will have to remove that shits, so countries with missile system just painted bull's eye on their own countries

>which wouldn't exist at all if it weren't for the mongols.
>flag

lol french are even more communists and faggots than russians ever were

>CTRL+F transnistria
>0 results

They are moving ahead with voting on breaking away in Transnistria funded by RU government.

Oh and Ukraine is a piece of shit country, that deserved what they got.
>very first vote is held at gun point by Right Sector
>puppetsof US DOS everywhere
>proceed to kill anyone who's unhappy with being a puppet state

yeah no. Fuck Ukraine. Fuck Azov.

>its oil price crash resulting from US fracking boom and Putin's idiotic self-imposed sanctions on imports from EU that have fucked the Russian economy and increased prices on consumer goods

TBQH, there is no such thing a a penury here, and about the price rise, well what do you expect with a currency that has more than 10% inflation rate. Nothing unusual here.

>also major structural problems in the economy that existed for over a decade and are getting worse, but that's another story

+ 60% in the stocks since USA told "if I were you I wouldn't invest in Russia". Everyone is working, almost zero debt. What "structural problems" are you refering to ? Corruption ? You have the same in the US, but it has been legalised.

En passent Bravo pour les Mistrals .. bien jouer .. les francais ont pas besoin de cette argents de tout manierre et les Russe sont tellement Barbare et sauvage depuis toujours ..

Cheaper to bribe a US congressman than it is to bribe a FIFA official. :^)

Nice proxy. Try to make it a little less obvious next time.

You'd think with Right Sector having country at gunpoint they would have won more than 1 single seat in the 2014 parliamentary elections, but there you go.

Pensez vous jamais que vous etes un traitre a ton pays et ta race? Les russes ne sont pas des etres humains

Interessant, je ne peux pas imaginer quelles affaires un citoyen francais peut avoir en moscou

The one guy ruined, what would have been a perfect photo

ah, the famous GDP meme - a revision of "rate my dick".

You don't understand that's not a question of GDP or economy. there is a Russian people.
On the opposite, is there such thing as a European people ? Fuck no: we French have less in common with Sweden that we have with Algeria.

Les Russes sont le genre de monde qui vous laisse tomber quand vous en avez le plus besoin ;) pas loin du traitre quoi ..

and now the dead slavic so called countries

The US would react completely relaxed when say China bribed and couped themselves to power in Mexico and started preparing military bases there.

Underrated opinion which will never be understood by the retards that will write their shit under it. EU us sanctions are just to make it harder for a few sectors to operate normally. It's the counter "sanctions" and the oil crash that is gutting Russian babushkas which haven't seen a pension rise in 3 years or more while the total price increase in the last 3 years is 30%

ça c'est ton opinion, cousin. Je pourrais dire la même chose de la part des Americains. Dans les affaires c'est avec eux que je me suis fait le plus enfler.

Les Russes ont certes bien des défauts, mais dans les affaires ils ont une parole, et elle vaut autant qu'un contrat signé.

Putin is a reactionary. He had no idea that he was about to lose Ukraine until it actually happened. Look how long it took them to bus in protesters from Russia, well too late to make a difference. It was clear he had no plan in place to stop it.

What he did was all he could do. Snatch Crimea and make sure he retained it, and keep their border muddy in order to destabilize the country.

Hello urine diaspora

Pretty funny how you choose to migrate to a place that's easily paralleled in political dissent towards it's previous "occupiers" as jewcraine. I guess you'd fit in well with the same delusional mentality

Il vienne chez vous faire du talk shit dans votre dos fourez votre femme pendant que vous ete partie a la guerre et apres recolte tout les honneurs .. Grande bouche petite queu ..

Des affaires qui sont en plus légales, c'est dire.
Et puis c'est pas de ma faute si tu manques d'imagination à ce point.

bla bla bla apprends un peu mieux à t'exprimer en Français, connard et on parlera de nos races respectives après

your magazines in backwards bruh

ca fait 500 ans et + quont a jamais eu de probleme avec les Russe au Canada c'est vous autre le probleme les grandeur geules pas d'honeur ..

i feel all this tension will blow in september when china rocks the world when they finally throw their yuan in to the world reserve basket.

the us wants to negotiate between china and russia, if they can't get a deal to have the dollar remain the dominant currency then all hell breaks lose, escalation everywhere.

un peut comme des sale pute a rabais en fait ..

Sérieusement, est-ce que quelqu'un pense que j'ai voté pour ce type ?
That guy has invented a soft fascism in France, a "pink fascism", pink because it's softer yet it's still fascism.

You don't need to do anything for Ukraine to fuck them up, because Ukraine doing it itself.
>They can't join NATO
If NATO really want for Ukraine to join, they would drag it trough easily regardless of anything. But you can't control Ukrainians, which in turn would soon lead either to WW3 or to NATO's total internal annihilation.
>they can't join the EU or EEA
Ukraine in EU is a EU nightmare. Pic totally related.

No I'm not talking about corruption, although that is a problem and much worse than in USA considering that on average businesses in Russia pay as much or more in bribes to local officials as they do in taxes.

The main structural problems are dismal efficiency and competitiveness in the economy in general which is getting worse and which is largely a result of increasing government intervention to the point that over 60% of your economy is now directly or indirectly under Kremlin control. I guess over-reliance on energy exports would also be considered a long term structural problem

Even with your currency so weak right now almost nobody except even shittier countries buys your non-oil/gas exports

You're right though that inflation is a chronic problem and Russian ruble has l had something like 4-5x higher inflation than USD since Putin first came to power but the spike in 2014 was worse than the one from the financial crisis and inflation on food was a lot worse than inflation on consumer goods in general which is a direct result of the so-called counter sanctions.

China they are just merchant, but they won't allow US meddling in their sea.
And economy, it's already fucked to a point of no return. it must break up from some place sooner or later.

Also another crisis is looming in fact, and everyone is forgetting about it: Water.

This later is going to be huge really

>we French
>we

You Russians have a lot of people, but you don't reproduce anymore so there's not much population growth in store.

Fact of the matter is despite being a big country in geographic and population terms, you're a small fish economically with only one worthwhile export on which your entire economy is based. Ffs Italy has a bigger economy than Russia and it has less than half the population and is seen as the sick man of Europe.

Find it hard to argue with that. To paraphrase one of my favourite movies, most of the time I can't tell if Putin is really motherfucking dumb or really motherfucking smart. I'm guessing it's the former in the case of Ukraine.

Wait, are you implying I'm a Ukrainian immigrant in Ireland?

Dá mbeinn Úcránach, ní bheinn an Ghaeilge a labhairt nó a scríobh. Tá Google Translate uafásach nuair a úsáideann tú é le Gaeilge.

ouai changement de sujet ce gars la cest le pire que vous avez eux c'est un putain de larve le mec j'ai rarement vue un homme avec aussi peut de tonus .. j'ai presque pitier en fait .. mais pourquoi devrai je avoir pitier pour vous ?! youtube.com/watch?v=xVQPgWnETXk

btw 'Russiaphobia' as a concept originated from court intellectuals supported by the Communist Party sometime around the 1970s-1980s as a rhetorical device used to dismiss legitimate criticism of Soviet policy, and its pretty much used the same way today

>If NATO really want for Ukraine to join, they would drag it trough easily regardless of anything. But you can't control Ukrainians, which in turn would soon lead either to WW3 or to NATO's total internal annihilation.

The ironic thing is than post-Maidan Ukraine had no designs on joining NATO until Putin started invading and ended up posing an existential threat to the country. Suddenly, they found themselves needing a deterrent like the Balts have.

>Ukraine in EU is a EU nightmare. Pic totally related.

Probably, but it's not really Ukraine's fault. It's Russia that threw the hissy fit and started annexing places and alienating everyone.

>It's Russia that threw the hissy fit and started annexing places and alienating everyone.

That's a complete rewrite of the whole story. Who started Maidan ? Russians ? Nope, it was German, helped by US, because they did not accept that Ukraine turned toward Russia instead of being in EU zone.

Open a fucking occidental news source on anything related to Russia and you'll have Russophobia by the sample. Its almost pure bullshit

They will invade Canada.

mefie toi. Ce type a réellement plus réformé que les 2 anciens présidents, et il a fait sauter un tas de verrous sociaux.

C'est le premier président qui s'est complètement torché de ce pourquoi il avait été élu. Non seulement il n'a respecté aucune de ses promesses de campagne, mais il a fait passer en force des choses contraire à son programme et pour lequel il n'as pas été élu.

Et c'est aussi le premier à avoir pratiquement interdit le droit de grève.

>Who started Maidan ? Russians ? Nope, it was German, helped by US, because they did not accept that Ukraine turned toward Russia instead of being in EU zone.

That assessment can be summed up by the sentence that immediately precedes it.

No one else buys the Russian headcanon of the situation. Sorry.

>>C'est la guerre partout le monde a feu et a sang les enfants qui pleure le nom de leur mere :
J'ai la peau douce dans mon bain de mousse .. je meclabouse j'en rie.. ...
>>Ya du sang dans tout les coins des membre dechirer par des obus de mortier des familles decimer par la guerre :
Mon poisson rouge Dans mon bain de mousse Je l'emmitoufle je lui dit ..

>The ironic thing is than post-Maidan Ukraine had no designs on joining NATO
Really now. I bet NOTO generals now joyfully wipe their sweat and thank God that they didn't do anything to drag Ukraine into NATO after recent terrorist attack attempt.

>Probably, but it's not really Ukraine's fault.
Nigga, you don't even know what are you talking about. EU didn't need 30+ millions more mouths to feed, and they certainly didn't have enough money to feed people AND ukraininan oligarchs. And if you consider that Ukraine become literal nazi dictatorship state where journalists (not to mention ordinary people, much less L/DNR) getting jailed and killed just because they didn't jump high enough and didn't scream SUGS loud enough, they must be cursing themselves for being too greedy and starting all this shit in the first place.

>tfw russiaboo
>tfw pagan and permaculture fag
>tfw love wilderness and no degeneracy
>tfw gonna start a big white family in the urals with a slavic qt
>tfw holding your first born slav/aus shitposting baby boy which will have the best qualities of Russian and Australian shitposting
>tfw teaching said son to hunt, gather wood and shitpost
>tfw my futures so bright I have to close my eyes
no pepe has yet been created to express this feel

66.03 millions peoples 47 subscription even worst then Barbra Streisand..

Kek Finland I am sure you sink one of their sub with this sign .. was so fucking funny when I first learn the Existance of Finland on RT ..

>invasion
Russia doesn't invade. They liberate.

Oups its swedish .. well no biggy you are Bros after all .. same flag Nokia, Pewdiepie and Surströmming

What Up Alizee ?! how was your trip to Montenegro ?!

And Montenegro aint do shit about jack .. please make the world a better place STFU

you may need Democracy and Freedom after all...Is sharia Law in place yet in Montenegro ?!

I wish I knew. But we or Baltic states are next.

And if there will be a war all the EU funded roads and shit will get fucked. Again and again...

yes

Stop being scared Poland you strong peoples and no one want you arm you suffered more then enough already..

>But we or Baltic states are next.
Shit without tasks. New ports and pipelines and no need this territories. Arctic is main liberation theme for now.

Why is Russia so butthurt about Ukraine?

Will the butthurt ever cease?

Pure coincidence !

60% of ukrinian population have relative in Russia.

I dont know maybe cause they cannot permit a putsch against their allies and friends and brothers ..by proxies who fire at both side to foment war..

I hope they attack us so no niggerfugees come here and all the cucks move away because they're cowardly faggots

Where's her Annie :(

lol @ Russia wasting its young generation in retarded wars every 30 years or so. And then you whine about muh gays ruining your demography.