Why is there so many Koreaboos? White girls love Korean guys now

Why is there so many Koreaboos? White girls love Korean guys now...

White women belong to African and WHite men only. HATE r@ce traitors!

>White girls love Korean guys now...
It's about fucking time.

weebs/koreaboo all must die

If you are a white grill and like JPop/KPop, KILL YOURSELF!

White/Black Men will treat y'all like true Queens.

HAHAAHAHA, Keep crying faggot!

It's ore packaged shallow pop trash they like. You think they actually care about Korean culture?

WHITE WOMEN BELONG TO WHITE MEN, ONLY!
DEAL WITH IT!!!

Im looking for a bento box, it cant be pinku (thats japanese for pink) or any girl color. It has to be of 2 or more kotoba (thats japanese for 2 compartments) and has be be chibi (small) sized. And has to be really kawaii (cute). Also It has to be about 10-20 bux. And you have to post pics of it first (i want to make shure it's kawaii [cute]). And it would be nice if it came with matching chopstick holder (WITH chopsticks). OH! and it CANNOT have any cartoon pictures, or be made out of plastic. It has to be made of ceramic, or something like that. Also it would be nice if it was made in japan. and not in china or corea (korea) or whatever. I have found a bento box similar to the one im describing in e-bay, but it was 1 kotoba, and i dont want my gohan (rice) to touch my other things (it can get wet and i would not like that, plus 2 compartments looks more kawaii)

YOUR WOMEN BELONG TO INDIAN MEN.
DEAL WITH IT!

feels good being a korean guy in america these days. the korean bbq craze a few years back started some interest but its def a bigger deal these days than ever

STFU!

I can make one for you. But you have to PayPal me money.

im gonna make my way up to leafland one of these days and fuck all your women :)

morons. white women go crazy for strong virile INDIAN men

SHUT THE FUCK UP.
I'll ram that chopstick up your pussy, you white slut!

haha, jokes on you, we own Canadian women, too.
BTFO, R-NECK!!!

>white """"men""""
kara boga

wtf are you talking about im the korean guy thats gonna get your women GOOKED

Some white girls are so delusional they actually believe in subliminals. They think listening to Korean music before going to sleep for a period of months will change their DNA.

okay white people, enough is enough

there's that brazilian who got plastic surgery to look like a korean too. fucking weirdos

???????

Race is a social construct, if someone feels like a different race it is their right to physically realize their mental identity.

wow