What do you think of Flying Lotus as a director?

What do you think of Flying Lotus as a director?
Do you think he has a future in feature films?
What CapeShit movie should he make ?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt5052448/
imdb.com/title/tt6131712/?ref_=nv_sr_1
imdb.com/title/tt2024544/
imdb.com/title/tt1020072/
america.aljazeera.com/articles/2015/6/25/whites-on-target-to-become-a-us-minority.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>What do you think of Flying Lotus as a director?
Trash.
>Do you think he has a future in feature films?
For cinema's sake, I hope not.
>What CapeShit movie should he make ?
He should just kill himself. He's an obvious one hit wonder when it comes to music.

It's embarrassing when talentless apes like Childish Gambino, FlyLo, or Kanye try something that requires talent.

>Americans have to pretend every film directed by a nigger I somehow akin to Citizen Kane
white people in the US are human trash

Orson Welles wasn't black

add retarded to my previous statement

What is his one hit wonder? He has at least two quality LPs

Where did you get that from? You need to chill, Mohammed.

>imdb.com/title/tt5052448/
truly deserved all that critical acclaim

>imdb.com/title/tt6131712/?ref_=nv_sr_1
wow look at all that critical acclaim

imdb.com/title/tt2024544/
imdb.com/title/tt1020072/

Kuso was an avant garde masterpiece, he should stay away from capeshit. It doesn't deserve such talent.

shut up white boi

No mention of Citizen Kane anywhere.

>name a film "shit"
>its actually shit
bravo

>le epic trolle response
its a good thing in a few decades you will have a future similar to that of the Afrikaners whitey

Are you okay? I think you overdosed on Reddit.

>le 56% agony intensifies

>Childish Gambino

I've still no idea how Glover got popular

>Welles
>not black

Still more whites than every other "white country". Still elects a right wing president. Still fights against shitskin hordes. Can't say the same for the cucked self-hating "whites" everywhere else.

>Americans are so stupid that cannot understand demographics
america.aljazeera.com/articles/2015/6/25/whites-on-target-to-become-a-us-minority.html

I bet you know lots about avant garde filmmaking lmao

>t. blacked.com subscriber

And nothing has changed over these past two years? Must've regressed back to cave dwelling like your Islamic overlords.

yeah, I am sure getting Trump elected will automatically boost the numbers of whites

>Le
Kill yourself

Yeah white people will pop out of nowhere and it totally has nothing to do with policy changes and immigration reform (something sweeping like the Immigration Act of 1921 will do it) over the next 8 years. Seems like the Sultan is already depriving you of a viable education.

yeah bro totally, Trump will surely deport 15 million illegals and will make the mexicans stop having 5 children. he can't even prevent 150 trannies from leaving the military without mass protests and he will fix immigration

If Mexicans stop coming in then yeah it would increase white percentages

>he can't even prevent 150 trannies from leaving the military
Lmao what? Pretty sure he wants to stop trannies from serving, not force them to serve against their own will. You must've missed that part when Daddy Mohammed forced you to get on your hands and knees for prayer.

Redbone, 3005, Sweatpants, plus he's acted in some mainstream shit.

he should make a spawn movie

Just a fun meme thing with dope music as Mr.Oizo did with his Rubber or what was the name of that killer tyre movie

Was this the post that derailed the thread? C'mon fellas back on topic. This is the first I have heard of this man or this movie. Maybe he could do a faithful adaptation of Wanted.

Dudes crazy

Oh wow, the absolute retards. Kuso is just an art project, 90 minutes long music video. Did some cretins expected it to be a philosophical breakthrough?

Haven't seen his movie.

Watched the trailer - No idea what he would be good at, but I'd love to see someone finally adapt pic related.

Woäh

He should stick to music honestly. Kuso was a huge disappointment.

They certainly marketed it that way. He's no Aja.

Ey wassup this is Hannibal I'm out in front of the Up-n-Atom Burger. Lookin at my phone, I got bleets from Sprunk. Why is Sprunk bleetin me? Who cares what a soda has to say on bleeter? Like hey we got new sodas I'm not followin you you a soda leave me alone. Back to you FlyLo.

Untalented musician who just ripped off Aphex Twin and got away with it because he's a nigger.

Pure trash

I liked Kuso. Not much of a fan of his music

adult swim tier