Division of North Korea

Chinese suggestion about divided North Korea after its collapse:

China gets the Northern mountainous regions, rich with minerals and coal, low on starving population that it needs to feed, while getting access to the Sea of Japan via North Korean naval base. Also mountains will give it a defensive bonus when America and South Korea decide to launch invasion of China from Korea.

South Korea and America gets the flatlands with the population centers, including Pyongyang and gets to reeducate and feed all the North Koreans.

Russia gets a part as well for their support.

I'm scared. China getting access to Sea of Japan would be nightmare for Japan!

South Korea would never accept this. Chinks and whiteoids owning part of the mighty and pure Corean Empire? SHAMEFUL! INTOLERABLE!

Corean weak. They cant resist when big powers make bargain over their heads.
With Trump-san, I can see such a bargain being done with Xi Jinping.

Is China your boogeyman media blames plain stupid shit on?

> We made a mess 60 years ago by dividing a country in two
> Let's fix it by dividing it further now

>We made a mess 60 years ago by dividing a country in two

Actually you kind of did that by putting a gommie government in the North at the end of WWII.

Nah. Never gonna happen. It would be a PR nightmare for China

And you put in a corrupt oligarchic dictatorship in the south. It's meaningless anyway. Both nork and southk don't really want unification. they just go through the motions because at this point, it had become tradition.

We all agreed to have a buffer state there and went to war for it. It's equal responsibility between USSR, China and USA.

Koreans DO want a unification. Don’t rely on western fake news. The thing is that they want a confederation type unification first not a complete merge yet.

That war happened because your commie butt buddies wanted to take over the entire peninsula and Stalin also wanted a warm water port on the Sea of Japan.

Replying to

>And you put in a corrupt oligarchic dictatorship in the south

Which still managed to have infinitely better quality of life and which eventually became a First World democracy while people in the North are gnawing on tree bark and get gulaged for accidentally ripping a newspaper with Kim Jong Un's face on it.

South Korea also harbored plans to reunite by force, but was beaten to it by Kim Il Sung.

Both Coreans were war-like.

personally I think this would work better

NATO and Japan territory could work as buffer state between USA/South Korea and Russia/China

Maybe have a stipulation that American soldiers cannot enter NATO territory.

No, both Corean is shit.
Japan should take over again.

my bad

lmao. Stupidest idea ever.

This is fake news.

why would japan get a piece of korea? that's retarded. that would piss off every korean on both sides of the border.

Stalin was very much behind Kim Il Sung's plans to invade South Korea and the North Korean army was trained and equipped by Moscow. They believed we weren't going to get involved or do anything about it in part because of a speech made in early 1950 when Secretary of State Dean Acheson listed the Asian territories that fell under the US defense umbrella and unwisely neglected to mention Seoul.

Also we wouldn't let South Korea have any heavy weaponry for fear that Syngman Rhee would use it to reunify the peninsula. This while the Russians were giving the North T-34 tanks and huge stockpiles of medical supplies.

Because autism

They deserve it. Considering their cities will be the first to go when Norks collapse and decide to launch their bombs

A much better idea, Americans kick commie russian and chinese bastards' asses and takes over both koreas and finally turns them into developed prosperous nations. Everything russia or china touches turns into rotting corrupted shit.
Who said russia abd china allowed to have any "claims" at all? They are weak and literally nobody wants to be their allies. America = wealth, prosperity, freedom. Russia/China=corruption, poverty, totalitarianism.
Countries becoming NATO members and allies of the United States with a great pleasure, while everyone is runnung away and distancing himself as much from russia as possible.

based ruskie

China is richer than Russia, though.
They can get what they want without invasion.

Both Koreas want unification, they just want unification under each their political system.

The Koreas, agree on two things: There is only one Korea, "I am the rightful giverment."
It's basically the same as China and Taiwan. Although the political climate in Taiwan is changing.

they aren't going to get a piece of korea unless they go full ww2 mode again. the koreans, south and north, would not accept it. the south would view it as theirs and giving it to japan would just be a kick in the nuts akin to the annexation of the early 20th century. shit the south won't even give clay to the USA. why would they even contemplate allowing the Japanese?

Dude just stop lol. I feel like I’m losing brain cells from merely reading your posts.

That appears to be Nikita making the post. I'd recognize him anywhere.

this is not going to happen because a full scale war with China and Russia at their backdoor is either going to be a limited war, which nobody will win, or a bloody total war in which everybody will lose.

Self hating slav race traitor.

>Who said russia abd china allowed to have any "claims" at all
their nukes

t. Ivan Ivanovich

stupid China.
this is ego.
NorthKorea is Korea.
that area is for Koreans.
no one can divide that land.
I really hate China or Russian way.
They always cheat when mess.

Unironically this. Fuck history, Asia needs to be ruled by the Japs

According to putinbots there are like at least 100 Nikitas posting on Sup Forums alone.

Invading and Ocuppying North Korea is a death sentence for any global hedgemon.
It will end in the complete collapse of their empire.

lol more like Korea nuking Japan.

This. We need to all swallow the Jew pill and die 6 billion of us together under the Jews

Koreans will shit their pants if they loose Mt. Baekdu.

North Korea might immediately nuke japan if they set foot in their country.

thank you

All of your motherfuckers stay away from North Korea !!!

It should be colonized only by my US master

We don't need shitty Korean land. If that Korean will come to Japan more. China shouldn't occupy such a large area, They only want to proceed to Sea of Japan. It's terrible. Best way is US and Russia halve East coast of N.K.

good.

Moon will build a wall on the Northern Border with China with the help of Donald Trump to keep the chinks out. The only thing we are worried about are inferior, insectoid chinks tainting everything they touch and our land. We don’t really care much about Japan, Russia or the United States to be honest.

Thank you.

Russia is basically North Korea 2.0, they don't deserve anything, Siberia belongs to China.

One thing Koreans hate the most are Chinese. Chinese are like subhuman niggers to them and will kill themselves rather than having chinks anywhere near their land. Ironic thing is Koguryo was invaded by chinks and the Koreans there rather killed themselves than be ruled by Chinese. Then chinks have the nerve to say Koguryo was Chinese

China grabbing parts or all of the North is literally the most likely senario. The whole reason why North Korea still exists is because China wanted a satellite state between themselves and south Korea, which they saw as pathway though which American military forces could stage an attack on their territory. However, if North Korea proves to be more trouble than its worth (which it will, sooner or later) then the next best option for them would be to seize the territory for their own.

And least you forget about Tibet, China couldn't care less about optics. They'll just do whatever they see as most advantageous.

Neither China or South Korea want to share a border with each other.

t. zhang ching chong chink

you stupid fucking insect chink. you literally have no right as an individual to talk because you aren’t. get the fuck out of america you fucking chink

Most of the North-south related news seem to be of a very Pacific nature with mostly talks and positive progress.

It's only Western countries that NK seems to hate publicly.

Yes, but more not as much as neither of them wants a nuclear war in their back yard. Sabre rattling is all fine and well, but I get the impression that unlike his father Kim isn't just pretending to be retarded.

At what point did I suggest that China indiscriminately seizing territories was a good thing? I merely pointed out that they have done so before and will do it again as it suites them, and that they don't give a fuck about PR. Nigger, they're literally pulling that shit RIGHT FUCKING NOW in the south china sea. How in the actual fuck did you construe that for support? Has shitposting on Sup Forums addled your brain that much?

>implying someone will give to Chinese an access to Japanese sea

this is the most retarded prediction I ever seen.

disappointing.

NORTH-EAST NORTH KOREA IS BULGARIAN LAND

Korea was always slave of Chinese.

After Imjin War you even called yourself 'Little China'.

HAHAHAHA

we could have freed you but you didnt want us and wanted to remain vassal to Ming.

'Little China' is better than 'Nuked Japan'

China is insects, but Korea was always poo or dirt wwwwwww.

genuinely want US and Western power just devour up the whole North Korean territory.

that's the thing they deserve to do.
NK will be controlled by Western or China in the end anyway, and Im pretty sure it can be like South Korea V.2 if Western Whitoid masters just take it in their line.

please just take it. I will fight it out if any other communism sides or Japs ever dare look over it, but if USA is willing to take it I will just give it out.

Trump-san is really scary for Japanese. He is a businessman and not idealist. He would sell out Japan to China if made deal success with Xi.

I actually see OP pic happening and China carrier fleet and submarine roaming Sea of Japan, because Kushner will get Politburo position in exchange.

>Trump-san is really scary for Japanese
I wish that was true so Trump could nuke Jap monster again. in that case, Koreans can help

Damn, worst Korea brings the heat

china getting access to the sea of japan would be disastrous, they would fish it to depletion in a decade

Gyopos BTFO

based nip breaking korea with his broken english

>Russia gets a part as well for their support.
Most useless one i assume.

>South Korea would never accept this
As if someone even asking that mutt colony.