Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7ADgCeYJMN4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>that niggers hairline

oh boy more virtue signalling!

Couldn't even find trannies to do it.

Just stuff their mouths with cock already, so they stop fucking talking. Christ

I think Jewish

>trump not wanting the tax payers to foot the bill for sex change operations and hormones is a direct attack on me
Whatever

what was the reason on getting women to comment on a tranny ban? whats the relevance?

also someone give me cliffnotes of the video cause theres no way im watching it

>"Transgender ban"
And of course, now everyone is going to be screaming about how Trump banned transgenders, just like the travel ban banned muslims, despite the ban only taking place in the military.

Oh, look, more people who've never wanted for attention in their lives pretending like they know what it's like to have it hard.

Is this satire? I can't even tell, it's like they are taking the entire normie millennial identity and cranking it past 10

why women?

do they have any more say in this? is virtue signaling only legit when done by non-white males?

They didn't?

>and gays and women and black people

I could see how you could twist the wall and travel ban as "anti immigrant" but the fuck else are they referencing? You could make up literally anything about Trump and libs will take it for face value.

Holy fuck these people are insufferable

women are tranny's natural ally, because they're both mentally ill.

2nd from the right is cute

Trans procedures are SEXUAL APPROPRIATION!

LET THE BOYS BE BOYS

youtube.com/watch?v=7ADgCeYJMN4

>Trump protecting transgender soldiers from facing the debilitating horrors of war is a bad thing

>having 4 female writers on a comedy show
That would explain why all these shows are terrible and unfunny.

SLAM! DUHduhDUH duhDUHduh

LET THE GOYS BE GOYS

nuts.

I'm not a Trump fan, but that shit was cringey.

Three Jews and a Nigger. No fucking wonder the show is so full of aids.

I've seen the black one do stand-up and do an episode of Drunk History. I'm guessing all their real writers are male

That's actually really sad and I wish people would stop supporting these fucking mentally ill, lost people in their decisions.

Transgender, real transgender mentally ill dysphoria freaks, not these trendy wannabe cucks, are more likely to commit suicide than they are to hit 40. Why would anyone want to give them another reason to kill themselves AND pay the bill for the surgery they had before doing so?

Males werent made to have holes, it never totally heals becomes what you idealize as female.

Theres going to be support groups in the future of all the victims of this degenerate propaganda.

>transgender people supposedly use too many health benefits
>black soldiers are more likely to develop heart-related diseases

Why not just ban all non-white males from being meat shields? They're the most equipped to do it. Holy shit Trump is actually trying to kill white people.

Those are exactly what I would expect female writers for a leftist talk show to look like: unfuckable cunts. I bet the men all fit the criteria for nu-males as well.

I can't really tell what gender these are supposed to be Tbh

I would fug the Muslim tbqh

the retardation that these fuckheads spew it so beyond this world, what the fuck do they even thing trumps endgame is, ban everyone from the army? what would be their preferred composition of the army? maybe platoons that consist only of gay black transgender immigrant muslims? thatll surely work just fine.

This hurts my big dick for some reason

>when a grenade drops near you and you break a fingernail

I'm not fucking opening that pic.

Nobody asked their unwanted opinion

It's America, they're allowed to voice their opinion, everyone is.
We should ask everyone's opinion on whether or not the Military should have these people on the dole, when not even depressed people are allowed

>look for more pics on the russian qt
>twitter feed is almost all trump shit

Shills aren't on the clock right now to defend this, but it will be funny watching them in a bit

They are so brave!

Donald Trump is quite literally increase the trans* suicide rate by leaving them to their own devices at home to take their own lives as they tend to do instead of losing them in the Middle East to an IED. Blood is on his hands.

>First muh trans
>Then muh gays
>Then finally muh KANGZ

Let's be honest, who doesn't think Trump's transgender military ban is retarded?

Not that they would, but if they ever bring back the draft the first thing I'm doing is buying a dress.

Lol, people are reacting to this like they sent all the trannies to concentration camps. Fucking normies

>who doesn't think Trump's transgender military ban is retarded
people who aren't retards?

>wah wah why am I not allowed to die for Israel?
How is that an issue?

I really cannot believe the public hates trump so much they are willing to give mentally ill people fucking military grade guns.

are they really so brainwashed they think it is okay to chop your own genitalia off?

>can they do their job, y/n?

If y, who gives a fuck if they're transgender or not?

women are not funny

People that realize the very drama around it is the reason it should be banned.

n unless they're female to male... in which case, ewww

im about to reach through the screen and kill you if you utter that comment again

>They have the gall to act like their not estatic about this
"Help help I'm being oppressed"
If they keep this shit up they will never win another election

>this is considered comedy
>That comment section

The whole bit wasn't even really jokes it was just "fucken blompf!"

Next you'll tell me he's banning the disabled and mentally ill from joining the SEALs

They can't enlist because they are mentally ill people.

but they are b& user :3

>Saying that Gays, trannys, and Muslims will ruin your country is a stupid slippery!
>Btw, if we ban trannys from joining the military soon they'll start banning gays, black people, and women and eventually take away our rights!
So is the slippery slope now an argument?

this

Is this comedy? All I'm seeing is propaganda with bad punchlines.

>you wil neerput our peen insid a woman

>those writers
is it even a surprise that late night shows are at an all time low?

Retards can't join the military, just so you know.

people in the military.

>A bunch of women 'own' Trump by making fun of his penis
It always degrades into this. I'm tired of this being their arguments for everything. It actually makes me mad. If they were doing this right in front of me I don't know if I could hold myself back from going into an autistic fit and trying to fuck up their faces. I know I'd probably look stupid as shit doing it too.

Wow... so this... is the power... if american comedy.... woah...

>women aren't funn-

Who gives a FUCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

desu Trump should do the same thing.

>"I just fired the Jeff Session because he has a small dick and no woman on Earth, neither drunk nor sobar, can possibly even think about fucking him."
>*crowd applause*
>*popularity up by 38 points*

the human race should be exterminated

ignore the comments. a bunch of paid shills write positive comments and a whole bunch of bots give them thumps up so they become top comment.

>yassssss slay

The military spends $8 million on trans medical care. There are approximately 122 million taxpayers in the US. Therefore medical operations for trans in the military cost each taxpayer an average of $.07. You're telling me you don't want to pay $.07 so that 15,000 people can help protect our country?

why is this persons comments at the top

It's just such an infantile argument. It makes me upset that people there is substance to this kind of mudslinging. And it's aggravating as fuck that he can't really attack them back or else he'll look even more childish for being goaded.

Correct.

>let's give weapons to mentally ill people, who gives a fuck

Yes. I'd rather pay nothing for them because they don't even need what basically surmounts to cosmetic surgery. Would you be happy paying even one cent just a bunch of girls could wear makeup all the time?

The irony of saying this when half of Trump's followers are bots.

I'd eat cereal out of that gaping wound.

>QwertyGirl789
Yes, nothing suspicious about that name.

i am staggered they let trans into the military

they dont consider that mentally ill? its complete disassociation

A lot of trans people are struggling with mental health, but that is really a separate condition from being transgender.

>A lot of trans people are struggling with mental health
>a lot

you should credit the youtube commenter you took this from.

Pretty sure believing you're something you're not is the definition of insanity.

I love how this is their hill to die on

As if these people believe men who cut their dicks off are America's most beloved and treasured minority and everybody is finally gonna rise up and overthrow Drumpf in defense of these noble creatures

writing the story before the youtube edgelords start shitting on it

>be trans
>workout for 5 years so you can be in the best shape humanly possible
>hate america and can wait to enlist and defect to ISIS
>Get banned by Trump

Never I'm a fucking lucky

lol. 602 thumbs up.

Yet normies think surgery makes you a woman and thinking you're a man or a woman makes it so.

Do you not grasp the leftist agenda?

Jesus that was cringey to watch.

Also if you have a Facebook comments section level of understanding of political issues then you better well be fucking hilarious if you're going to do comedy based on it.

They aren't trans? I'm pretty sure they are.

>so you can be in the best shape humanly possible
seems like that would involve not artificially fucking with your hormone levels

Yeah they have mental health issues. Being transgender is literally having a mental health issue.

Tell me, what is a Trans person? What is it that makes them Trans? I'll be generous and assume you just don't know.