So what are the chances of this being something other than "Boy aren't the Inhumans great better then those stupid...

So what are the chances of this being something other than "Boy aren't the Inhumans great better then those stupid X-Men"?

Well judging by the shitty sells numbers on filthy betahumans comics, the partner-up between marvel and fox on Legion, and how villainy the shithumans have recently been; I would say that after this shitty event we might get our X-Men back to normal. Oh and the push-back (canned) shithumans movie helps too. ;-)

Likely its going end Gundam Seed Destiny style with the Inhumans flawless victory over the X-Men due to Perlmutter's pettiness and spite at Fox for owning the movie rights.

Abso-fucking-lutely none.
Honestly wish you're right.
But you aren't, because Marvel in [CURRENT YEAR] lives to piss you off.

I was going to make a comment about how funny it was that they could only get 4 classic Inhumans on the cover and put all the nuhumans on there with them, and then remembered that the only "classic" inhumans missing from that are Gorgon and Maximus...

Crystal too

And Lockjaw I guess

I'm so ready for the royal family to fuck off back to the moon if only because the X-fags' shitposting is really getting old. 25 fucking years in the spotlight and they shit their pants as soon as somebody else gets a turn. Muggas truly are the worst.

>Muggas truly are the worsoverthere.and Spiderfags here, Batfam and Superfags over there.

Reminder.

This is pretty weak compared to CWII's

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that better ideas were suggested for it. Any suggestions?

I actually think it's a lot better.

CWII was funnier because Bendis is such a fucking joke but it had a bunch of panels that were pretty much the same, and some that basically cancelled one another out (Beast blaming Cyclops and No X-Men are right next to one another)

I do think either Minor Character's Tragic Death or Fan Favourite Minor Death needs to move, so they aren't in the same line. There is a real good chance of getting both of those at once.

Maybe One-Sided and X-Men Losing too.

>Gongoingtofuckthatpussy.gif

"X-Men lose" and "both sides team up" shouldn't be in the same column, either.

you are underestimate the power of stupidness

I agree, I missed that one

Avengers have been getting the spotlight for a while and no X-fags complained. Inhumans are just so shit they don't deserve it. They're the guys who had a race of slaves for years afterall .

Hey man, I've liked the Inhumans and X-Men for years. Eternals too, though I always liked them more. Which is why it kinda bothers me that the unanimous reaction o the Inhuman stuff from the X-Men side is "NOT MUH X-MEN FUCK OFF SHITHUMANS"

Now I ain't trying to say the Inhumans push has been all that good, cause it hasn't. But at the same time, outside of a few exceptions most of the X-books have been garbage for the last few years as well. Seems bound to happen when you've been rehashing the same concept for, what, basically 40 years now? If not longer?

So actually it does sorta come off as a popularity contest to me when the muggas are scapegoating the moonies even though Marvel is shit all around right now. This could have actually been a really good new story and status quo for both the Inhumans and the X-Men had it been handled right.

It's better than CWII's because these all seem extremely plausible and aren't just whining about SJW like half the CWII one

Okay I moved some things around. What do you think?

I specifically put Rightclops Is Alive at the bottom left, because I figured the corners should be big things, as they are used for diagonals as well as rows/columns.

It also makes the Cyclops Was Right and Acting Like Scott Summers things more poetic

This is the best Sup Forums bingo I've seen, mostly because it mocks both sides and not just "the ones we don't like".

It still applies today.

Replace the 2012 logo with the 2016 logo this time.

Okay that's fucking adorable

I need to use that the next time we have a shitstorm

Bretty good. I'd replace bottom middle with "Black Bolt uses his voice and nobody dies from it", because that's actually meaningful rather than "character with a power uses that power." And then maybe move it so that it's on the same row as "Black Bolt jobs", for synergy?

I replaced the bottom middle with Voice, but I didn't move it.

While I like synergy, which is why I did the Rightclops move, I don't want them to be too easy to put together. If Blackbolt jobs, we're basically guaranteed to get the Voice Doesn't Kill.

Perfect.

Feels wrong without Cyke.

You can say goodbye to Jubilee and Magneto, given that both of them are going to die

Great job. This is a much better Bingo than the CWII one. By the next event we will have perfection

Nah Jubilee is becoming a regular character in Kate Leth's crappy series, iirc

Magneto might.

I think Bendis lends himself too easily to shit. Most of CWII's panels are just slamming him, which is exactly why they got a double bingo so quickly.

The IvX bingo is less about the creators and more about Marvel's modern attitude and reused ideas.

Don't worry, they'll blame everything on him somehow.

WAIT, the next arc of Old man Logan involves Logan teaming up with the howling commandos to rescue Jubilee, maybe the rumors of Lemire killing will become true.

If someone goes full retard and gets called Cyclops and then Cyclops shows up and blows their head clean off it'll be a one panel bingo.

Might need to spread the rightclops around a bit.

Kek.

>pointless fighting for 5 issues
>Some B-listers get killed off
>Some characters get changes to status QUO
>suddenly Storm interrupts everyone's fighting
>"Guys, aren't we forgetting SCOTT SUMMERS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
>they all shriek one single "SCOTT SUMMERS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

I chuckled and at the same time I'm sad this a plausible scenario

>this wouldn't happen in Scott Summers didn't burn down Inhuman orphanages during Death of X
Best part is that both sides can say that.

The idea of spreading them is that a single tile shouldn't activate a cluster

Cyclops Was Right, Acting Like Scott and Rightclops Is Alive are all connected via Cyke, but they do not naturally set off one another. Any of those can happen without the others.

The two Minor Character Death tiles are very likely to, so are the two Blackbolt ones.

If a few other people think the same way you do, I'd definitely move it but as it is I'm going to leave it for now.

>maybe the rumors of Lemire killing will become true
I think you forgot something there. Are there rumours he will kill Jubilee off?

Magneto could due to replace him with an all new Nower Jew Tits Polaris.

If a male can be replaced with his daughter with identical powers, current Marvel will do it.

>If a male can be replaced with his daughter with identical powers, current Marvel will do it.
No, they come up with OCs that are basically those daughters.

Please don't mention Lila, user

Sometimes I think Bendis is this botched trolling robot who exists solely to make me angry.

the more I think of this the more I think it will happen

Magneto will die and Polaris will be the new Magneto, like Lady Mastermind, Syrin and X-23 did.
Daughter with identical powers will replace father.

Also, dead Magneto will mean no more irritation about retconning the parents of Wanda and Pietro, and no one will be able to change that in the future.

Someone mentioned that it's missing a panel for Maximus doing something evil. Weakest panel is probably the genocia one, so maybe swap those.
But overall I actually don't think it's weak at all. CW2 Bingo was so fucking weak, it was obvious you'd get a bingo in 2 issues.

>Please don't mention Lila, user
Sounds like something Bendis would say.

No I am utterly buttravaged that they threw her under a bus for this Riri abomination.

If they DO bring in Lila now, it will be as second fiddle to Riri or something. She won't get the character development she deserves from her uncles death, nor will she be relevant in any of the comics outside of the Riri ongoing.

I am just kidding, I knew exactly what you meant.

I doubt Bendis even knew about Lila, I mean, >reading other people work

>I doubt Bendis even knew about Lila
I know, and even if he did he wouldn't use her.

My whining is irrational but as a middle class white straight male with 2 children and a decent job I feel it is my right, nay my duty, to whine about things I don't like.

It's cathartic.

Perfect

>are the rumanos about lemire killing jubilee
Yes

Oh, that's actually interesting to hear

I'm assuming Lemire is gonna pull much bigger numbers than Leth's Hellcat series, so maybe he'll be allowed to cut her off and take down Jubilee.

>Now I ain't trying to say the Inhumans push has been all that good, cause it hasn't. But at the same time, outside of a few exceptions most of the X-books have been garbage for the last few years as well.

Don't care of either brands, but X-Men were written purposely horrendous for the explicate middle finger to Fox and Inhuman push.

"Cyclops was right" should be the center square.

I actually remember, a long time ago, someone from editorial stating that pissing off fans increases sales more than writing stories they would like.

Now this was said after Claremont left Marvel as lead writer, somewhere between or after Chuck Austen had his run.

Though all that is kind of moot since we all know the established policy at Marvel.

I can see half of them marked already.

>I actually remember, a long time ago, someone from editorial stating that pissing off fans increases sales more than writing stories they would like.
Yeah, that was Tom Fedoraman Brevoort.
I don't blame them, they're business and they can do whatever the fuck they want. Readers who bitch how Captain Hydra raped childhood of their Jewish grannies while they're buying said Captain Hydra comic deserve to be sent to gulag.

>no xfags complained
You goddamn liar. Muggas have been bitching since avx. They also bitch when a mutant joins the avengers

>They also bitch when a mutant joins the avengers
Except deluded Roguefags who go "she's so awesome she leads Avengers!".
Then other Roguefags try to shut them down with "Rogue belongs with her X-family!".

Hopefully you're right and the inhumans can go back to being cosmic and only showing up occasionally
They were good once

Will Cyclops and Emma Frost be villains now? this is the third cover of Death of X

Perhaps they died together

Probably not. Soule said he is writing emma in the zero chapter of avi. So unless it is a flashback she's alive

Maybe avengers shouldn't steal X-Men characters?

Avengers were popular before AvX. During Bendis New Avengers era no one complained about avengers, except people who didn't like wolverine appearing everywhere, newfag

Extremely depressing. If I had one wish, I would wish for death of x to be a failure in term of sales.

No idea who to blame, artist or colorist.

I like Kuder, but he's all wrong for the X-Men, baby.

I think that's great. The cover for Death of X @1 however...

SOmeone send a copy to Bendis! I need to see his reaction on tumblr!

Nah wait for the event to start, or they'll change it so we won't get a Bingo

He'll just post smug-black-lady.gif

That's pretty great

The inhuman push might die after this since the movie was canned.

Do you know what I think this event will ultimately be? It will be about why the X-Men are necessary and why Cyclops is a good man and hero. I mean, think about it for a minute.

Constantly we have seen Cyclops make impossible decisions. He has given up everything for Xavier's and later his dream. He has given up his son, his wife, girlfriend, daughter, best friend, everyone important basically. He has put the happiness of others ahead of himself and all for peace among the races on Earth.

And I think that may be what this event is ultimately about. Peace. Scott will bring peace and understanding between two races that seemed like they couldn't coexist, a feat that not even Xavier could accomplish, cementing him a the 'True X-Man'.

>smug-black-lady.gif

Frankly, I want it to be over

Agreed. I was just trying to describe, the best kind of story to ultimately end the travesty that has been the Inhuman push.

Because ultimately the X-Men are symbols of equality not war. Killing the Inhumans would subvert that message entirely. And I think doing something like this could make the X-Men proper heroes again, focused on saving people, not just mutants.

The dream is dead

>tfw last page is Cyclops appearing and slapping sense into everyone
>and this is why I can't run restaurant, you ungrateful fucks?
I've read Bloodshot Reborn and can't remember seeing that. Shame on me.
Ride never ends. You should know that by now.

I'm still frustrated it's a VS when it makes so much more sense to me to be a team up.

Terrorgenisis is an amazing title

That's some high hopes friend.

I want OFF! I want OFF THE RIDE!

No one would complain about the Inhumans push if the editors and writers hadn't turned the X-Men into their antagonists.

Using the Avengers example, nobody ever complained about New Avengers, in any of their iteration. People even praised Wolverine, Bobby, Roberto and Cyclops use in it's comics. But AvX? Of course X-fags are going to complain about an event where they used the Hope plot to make a X vs Y type of story where most of the X-Men are the antagonists.

It's the whole hero vs hero thing that pisses people off.

No one has a problem with popularity of GOTG either, albeit I don't like that another X-Men character was hijacked to another franchise

The farming of X-men characters is very annoying

I hope Scott return with Phoenix Force and a glorious beard

NEVER! You're going to read shitty comics and you'll ask for more, maggot!
Sadly.
Here, take one pic from happier & more innocent times.
I think only Cyclops that had beard was from... New Excalibur? When he was in that team of evil O5 from alternate reality.

>NEVER! You're going to read shitty comics and you'll ask for more, maggot!

If someone deserves to eat shotgun, it's Marvel's higher ups, not you.

It's not Bendis.

The event starts out looking like your typical X v Y situation. What if it actually turns into something far more complex. What if it actually explains the reasons behind some of the reappearances of dead mutants and the M-Pox.

I mean, there is quite a lot of potential with this crossover, if the writers know how to play their cards right.

It's not a matter of who deserves what, but rather of who will get what

Honest question user: which last marvel event really delivered?

Wow sad thing is just looking over that I've already seen at least 1 bingo

>Coming in 2017, on the ashes of IvX
>Incomparably Uncanny IX-Men!
>Because you demanded it, true believer!
X-celsior motherfuckers

Standoff.

and then it's gonna be Maximus and Mr Sinister and I'm gonna jump off a rooftop.

Or Kree stopping a new Phoenix? Have they gave a shit before? There could be space shit....shudder.

At what point if you worked at Marvel would you just start pitching around issue 5 of every event to be something like "Brood crashland, suddenly everyone fights aliens"

Most, if not all of the cosmic Marvel stuff, Pre-Bendis, nearly all of the Utopia stories pre-Schism and Secret Wars was an overall decent event that just required a lot of reading to fully appreciate.

Didn't read it, but from what I've seen, the opinions were mixed. Some liked it, others shrugged.

AFAIK it was some virtual reality prison, right?

With that said, I have 0 (null / zero) faith in it

Personally, I thought Pleasantville was rather pleasant.

Personal gripes:
>Obvious Pleasant Hill references
>Spencer writes majority of characters the same (80's reference > explaining what that reference was for dumb millennials); especially bad with Maria Hill, I imagined her more no-nonsense
>They aren't doing anything with new Quasar
>Thunderbolts book turned out to be rather poopy

Here's my chart
Age of Ultron - crap
Infinity - crap
Original Sin - crap
Axis - had funny moments, otherwise crap
Black Vortex - crap
Secret Wars - CRAP!
Civil War II - masterpiece :^)

Thanos Imperative?

>>They aren't doing anything with new Quasar