THICC

THICC

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WuKiiOldnAE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I thought gwenpool was next

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

This proves yet again Doreen looks better everywhere except her own series.

Henderson was a mistake.

What game

>this
>thick

Yeah, sure

Even in the fucking Lego game

She looks like lena Dunham.

Unironically this.

Future Fight

#Lenadunham4squirrelgirl

>everytime a drawfag draws squrrel girl

>the voice of our generation

SHITT

Oh shit, she's in that game now? Kick-ass.

Sad but true.

>muh house style

I only recognize Gwenpool, White Tiger, and Squirrel Girl. Who are the other three?

Looks like Wican at the top right
Hulkling? at the bottom left
And Songbird in the middle.

Except, no, it doesn't. She still looks like shit, cause it's still a shit design.

>Except no
They qualified it with a looks better not a looks good.

S. Koreans have good taste.

And I'll still snipe back that it still doesn't apply.

She looks pretty shit here. She's just utterly generic.
Best Squirrel Girl is the one in New Avengers or her solo

...you know this is her current New Avengers look, right?
Or at least, what Netmarble did for her look.

Btw, for whoever who didn't notice yet, this is indeed a New Avengers (Ewingvengers) for Marvel Future Fight.

You guys should check that game, it's probably the best mobile Marvel game ever so far.

Oh, and also, they gave new uniforms for Wasp and Nebula (the old oke she used)

I'd say that's about AS awful as her book appearance.

Wait, before my post is misinterpreted, what I wrote was meant to use this pic for SG , that post also had Wasp's new costume.
And this is Nebula's new costume

>...you know this is her current New Avengers look, right?
No, it's her New Avengers costume on someone else.
She just needs the buckteeth, really. Squirrel Girl doesn't really work in more generic, prettified artstyles.

To celebrate this update, I'm going to be storytiming all of Gwenpool and New Avengers so stay tuned for that!

Allelujah!

If more people read both books, we'll have more stuff of them (which both the writers, artists and characters deserve)

Well fuck I have 1 mega rank up ticket and 1 mega mastery ticket
Who will I use it on

I'm putting everything I have into Songbird, then Gwenpool, and maybe White Tiger after that. I don't really have an interest in the others and I have other characters to work on

Ya I was leaning songbird just cause it's songbird and I don't really have a good blast hero
I've also been hoarding exp chips, I've got like 1400 level 5 ones, enough to get from level 1 to like 56~

I'm gonna put her in the mission thing first in the lab to boost her up, then do the level 60 missions with my 6* characters. Once she's up to like 45 I'll load the exp onto her to get her to 60 at least. I still have a few days on my bio selector to I'll give her those too

I really need to upgrade my warp drive and start using it

Definitely man. Do the store too, on a good hour I get like 200 level 5 exp chips

Let's get this shit started.

Gwenpool. The rest have a special mission and can be farmed in a week and a half..

Ya I have my store at like 13 or something, but my warp drive is only like 4 or 5 at most

Oh shit for real? That's great

Yeah, but the ANTS and GotG special missions were converted into dimension rifts.

Oh cool that's fine I already have what I need from those anyways

I was gonna do songbird today but iirc don't you have to beat the first mission of the previous special mission to unlock the one to the right of it.

I just want her to have dark hair again why is that so hard?!

Ya I'm p sure that's how it is

Motherfucking.
Squirrel Girl's in Avengers Academy?
When did this happen?

She looks... weird.

youtube.com/watch?v=WuKiiOldnAE

She's been available since about last week. MODOK and Agent Coulson are part of the same event but not recruitable yet. After that will be a Hell's Kitchen event with Daredevil, Hellcat, Jessica Jones, Iron Fist, and Luke Cage confirmed. Probably Elektra and Punisher as premium.

>She looks... weird.
it's the lack of buck teeth or imperfections of any kind.
the outfits look nice, tho.

Asian Marvel Universe? lol goddamn that is bad art.

Does that mean it's too late to even try to get her? I've been telling myself that I'd play once I saw her.

Fair warning. Tinyco has gone Worse than EA with pay to play on this game.

You will probably need to cheat.

They start with the base woman 3 d model.

Then they add thick clothes, because they want her to be sort of thick to match the current run.

But they don't want to go full EH with the face, so they hold back a bit.

And that's the result. Still follows the "better than EH" rule, but it's a touch weird looking.

I have five bucks from a gift card, anything I can get with that.

>oh hey a Marvel rpg
>no x-men