Are burkini bans really justified?

Are burkini bans really justified?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-37077837
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes

Yes and now fuck off.

No. States shouldn't restrict freedom of oppression just because they shit the bed on immigration. If you don't want trashbags on the beach the best way to stop that is to kick out the pig fuckers who wear them.

yes. they just be made to feel unwelcome so they move on

Mudslimes must be wiped off the face of the earth

>muh freedumbs ooga booga

Yes they look really fucking disgusting
Like, just think of all the sweat and seawater stuck in there, tell me how they are not germ bags.

>freedom of oppression
>that oxymoron

Exactly, that's literally the only purpose of this ban. They have to be reminded that France isn't their coutry. And if it triggers them enough for radicalization, then we can kill them. Really, it's a win-win situation: either they fuck off or they forget their barbarism or they rebel and we have a legitimate excuse to fuck their shit up.

>waaaahhh i cant wear fucking trashbags over my entire body in 120F heat pretending its my culture

No. These bans are just windowdressing. They are designed to mask the utter failure of the political establishement to keep the public safe and free from foreign oppression. These bans will not solve the occupation of chritian lands by the shitskin hordes, nor will they do anything about the subversion and exploitation of Europeans. It will only make it harder to shoot the sandniggers when the day comes.

yes, fuck muslims.

Holy shit, I'm retarded. Brb committing sudoku

They make the beaches look like shit. You feel uncomfortable, being surrounded by a bunch of women being oppressed.

Fuck Islam.

REMOVE KEBAB

REMOVE IT

I used to didn't even know what the fuck a burqa was.

Now there are burqinis to the point where governments and populations need to debate banning them? Fuck that noise.

>freedom of oppression
amazing, I'm keeping it

This.

Banning fashion is never justified.

It's a start

>This.
>quoting
You should actually read the text in the picture.

REMOVE KEBAB

Nope. It's Frances cucked attempt at maintaining (((our western values))), values like promoting homosexuality and living in a De-facto matriarchal society because Eurocucks abandoned religion and replaced it with vapid secularism and egalitarianism.

It's fucking pointless, as Islam is a minor issue.

Things like this only serve to distract from the destruction of our gene pool to make room for subhumans, and the death of our bloodlines.

They look pretty sexy to me.

Are you joking m8?

Why was it banned? I think it's a step in the right direction towards curing the modern degenerate woman.

>t. Mokhtar-Abdul Mehmetsön

(Checked)
Checked for the will of Kek

yes, fucking kill yourself
if muslims are going to assault and rape women for not wearing a burkini then it is completely justified to ban the bukini as a reactionary measure

I read.

Nothing wrong there.

But clearing the surface layer of the internal incompatibility of cultures from sight does not make it go away.

It however strongly points to that incompatibility and is just a step in the cultural war against invading culture.

What do you think - can arguing with ideologically indoctrinated and intellectually inferior person lead to some desired results?

Even more when there is a death threat present for changing his/her views about that ideology.

This is the main point to justify banning.

i think the burka with full face grid etc is fucked up, but I really don't care about burkinis and don't understand the fuss.

the bans just look like a token gesture to placate those who want all muslims thrown out and would likely get even more pissed off if they saw these things everywhere

Honestly no, they're not justified. I believe people should have a right to wear whatever they want. HOWEVER, anything that gets the muslims pissed off is a blessing, so I unironically support the ban.

>can arguing with ideologically indoctrinated and intellectually inferior person lead to some desired results?
No, in my experience it only tends to drive them further into their belief.
Making it uncomfortable to be a muslim and comfortable to be an apostate is the best way to get rid of the green menace.

>States shouldn't restrict freedom of oppression
Nein!

Not only the issue with fucking up gene pool, the issue with fueling overpopulation is a thing too even if there was no mixing. Villains behind this fuckup however encourage mixing and in the process are tearing whole civilization apart.

Solution?

No.

In fact letting them go to the beach will just encourage the next generations to ignore their culture and wear western styles.

Banning burkas does not solve the underlying issue. I don't think banning women who dress modestly from the beach is going to stop Muslim and non white invaders from raping scantily clad white women. Its fucking pointless.

No they arent.

Radical shitlamist dont even alow women to leave the cave.

The only ones being hit are moderates that will now be pulled more likly towards to extremists.

This is how you alienate your own ppl and extremise them.

Stuff it, Abdul. There could be a bomb in there.

Based on concrete elements the burkini does represent a danger of public safety.
When a woman is wearing a burkini at the beach expect people to look insistently and staring at her.
Facts speak for themselves instead of hiding the body of the woman the burkini makes her to be a real eye-catcher.

" the trouble began around 18:15 (16:15 GMT) when tourists took photos of women bathing. Reports say the women were wearing burkinis."
" They described the brawl as being of "great violence"."
" Reports say some of the brawlers were armed with hatchets and harpoons."
" According to Le Monde newspaper, the three involved in the brawl are all Muslims."
" Hundreds of people held a protest in Bastia, heading for a housing estate, where some of those involved in Saturday's brawl are said to live."
bbc.com/news/world-europe-37077837

What happened to the spirit of secularism?

Napoleon would be rolling on his grave if he ever saw France today.

Conquest of Algeria was one of the biggest mistakes in French history.

low hanging fruit, a displacement activity to avoid dealing with hordes of citizens hostile to the French Republic.

>justified

subjective

The only thing it will do is give the public the impression that someone is doing something

It could explain why these mudslimes smell of body oder. Their hijabs, burkas whatever shit they call it makes them sweat so much.

You shouldn't/can't legislate cultural norms, however it should be met with prejudice and scorn wherever it is found. You'll have to shame them out of it like smoking otherwise they're on a moral crusade against an intolerant government and not necessarily the culture. Westernising the children quickly in schools and on playgrounds and swimming pools in your country if really the only way to cut off the cancer. If the kids don't do it mom and dad will eventually die and the tradition is ended

>"spirit of secularism"
Secularism is what has led to this decay. Oh and Napoleon was a literal cuckold.

Now they just do not go to beach and get more brainwashed into "european culture is evil-meme".

This is what I think. You really should try lower yourself onto level of your opposer to understand him when trying to disarm him and score victory.

This is way better approach.

But-but ... muh hate speech.... and another fuckup looms.

yes. islam should be banned as well.

This, too. And it is an important point.

Remember
>satan's greatest trick was convincing the world he didn't exist

>everyone in picture is fat

good job america

Burkinis are stupid. There is no rational need to wear a burkini. You still get raped anyway.

REMOVE KEBAB

Till we ban Islam

no, who cares if they wear it. I dont see how anyone could actually support a ban. by doing dumb things like this, you only make the 'culture within a culture' issue worse.

the raghead females aren't just gonna wear regular clothes, they are either going to not go to the beach or are going to demand sections of beach to permit these suits, gradually turning those into 'muslim' beaches. and if there are muslim beaches, from a business standpoint it would make sense to open Halal restaurants nearby. and what's to stop the restaurant owner from opening a mosque next to the restaurant? before you know it you've got a Sharia-law neighborhood in full bloom

Islam is stupid as fuck, but these suits are indicative that at least Muslims are attempting to integrate.

I am secular. I have not the "blind belief into something" switch introduced.

I can adjust to changes and new information. Universe is in constant change, man.

Yes, those shitty things shouldn't exist in the first place since it's just a crappy loophole to sin without sinning.

>He thinks Islam is an innocent little religion

No, fag. It's a political cult and thereby do not qualify.

This.

If they banned the burka in the UK, i would be buying one to do my shopping, i dont like the religion, the beliefs or the practice...but fuck any government who tries to ban a piece of clothing...

They should just do it like Mexicans and dress in a t shirt and jeans.

Of course it should be banned. Such a symbol of Islamism has nothing to do on France's beaches. That's not to say I discriminate against Islam (wish I could given its political aspects here) but it's meant to avoid public order troubles which would inevitably happen.

Easiest scenario to predict:

>Mohammedinna Ben Cuntar has to wear a Burkini because her cuck husband doesn't want anybody else to be able to look at her fat belly
>Mohammedinna obeys because she doesn't want to get beaten again
>Ben Cuntar family goes to the beach, in the middle of August
>Of course everybody will be staring at her, "wtf is she even wearing"

>Inevitably either the husband will go "The fuck are you looking at infidels", either some passer by will shout some islamophobic slur which will cause the husband's wrath who will eventually get in a brawl and loose only to shout MUH ISLAMOPHOBIA
>From here situation escalates, cops gets called in and the whole beach's afternoon is ruined

It's like pottery, fuck these shit-ass-burkinis. If they only wanted to cover themselves and their curves nothing is preventing them from wearing generic clothing that doesn't look like it's importing fucking Islamabad 15km away from where terrorist killed 82 French people.