youtu.be/b9bervFY3nI
>Trump on Hannity w/Huck 8/12/16
youtu.be/qcaOzfniSVg
>Trump on CBN news 8/11/16
youtu.be/KQgKXBW0ImI
>Trump on Phils Gang Radio Show 8/11/16
youtu.be/lY-N11k-wQ8
>Trump on Miami Herald 8/11/16
miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/election/donald-trump/article95161477.html

ENTERTAINMENT
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/hf9O-D0If6I
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>This is how we MAGA!
youtu.be/9C4gBP05bGE
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw
>What Trump Must Do to Win
youtu.be/hiGDvph6D4Y
>Go home to mommy!
youtu.be/PYNuiSpumoQ
>Media hiding the truth about clinton
youtu.be/IdYRN8Clddw

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
ournextpresidenthillary.com
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf
>Wikileaks Leaked DNC Hillary Voicemails
youtu.be/UBKmJ6O6tGg

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9sl-1T_t3Y0
youtu.be/hf9O-D0If6I
univision.com/miami/waqi-am
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is Trump doing as bad as Joe says?

MOVEMENT!

new name for shills is now tokyo cucks

I'm assuming that the foriegn policy speech was good? Most news isn't even mentioning it to insult it, which must mean they don't want people looking it up and actually reading it

Trump better win.

youtube.com/watch?v=9sl-1T_t3Y0

he WILL win

Yup. He outlined everything wrong with our approach to foreign policy the liberals have been screaming about since W, and offered a new path. They won't say anything until they coordinate their lies.

it was great

It was superb

Nothing to worry about, friend.

I think he will win. If he loses though I will be so depressed, holy shit. It will feel like the point of no return,

Can Trump really win?

General elections is not about political content. It's about emotions and money. Hillary has ENDLESS amount of money. Trump is just a poor nigger in East St Louis compared to her.

yea he better, I bet money on him

>tfw most people didn't pay attention to hillary being "sick" until people started memeing about her health
>hillary was probably planning to sneak a way for them to sit during debates because it would be "presidential" or something, but our meme magic is too strong and trump will never let it happen now

>yfw Bernie was promised $1 million in advance last Spring
>His mission was to lead a "revolution" and to have it crumble to secure more power for the state.
>Trump was an unaccounted for blip on the radar, but he doesn't really matter....
>Wait, he's getting the Bernie voters?
>Oh fuck oh fuck, we miscalcu---
>The hacked into WHAT?! OMG OMG OMG, FUCK!

Thus the resultant Media SuperSpin cycle.

Meanwhile, Bernie buys a new house and takes the other $350,000 and a nice, long vacation.

Anyone got that pic of the girl smelling the flower in the middle of a bunch of protesters.

Also youtu.be/hf9O-D0If6I

Lewd Headpats.
Are any other Sup Forumsacks going to be at the rally?

>also if CUTE is here, suggest more ideas for Erio thing. I will have her just try out space suits, and fix rockets with her future knowledge, like prevent Apollo 1 via preventing astronauts from getting in the capsul.

because it will be the point of no return

Holy shit

Hispanic redpill being dropped

univision.com/miami/waqi-am

In spanish so, dont if that will trigger

Can someone tell me about the scandal where Trump insulted a Muslim military family? What is true? Is the media lying as always?

>new name for shills is now tokyo cucks
Still disagree.

Bad enough we label EVERYONE a shill, even if they're not. Start with the Tokyo Rose thing, and you'll just make confusion.

Ain't going to stop you [obviously], but I think it's dumb.

>Posted this in the wrong thread so reposting

Funniest thing I've seen on the news so far:

Was watching Fox News and the anchor was some nobody who had the side-by-side panel with one pro-Trump pundit, and one anti-Trump pundit. And all three of them were kikes.

It was a pretty standard debate but toward the end the anti-Trump pundit was getting visibly frustrated. He finally said something along the lines of "All this baiting Trump does where he throws out ambiguous statements that only tell half the truth is very similar to the Nazis and Hitler"

The main anchor quickly cuts him off and says "All right well that's a discussion we'll save for the dinner table."

The MSM kikes are genuinely scared lol

>Univision

Holy shit, a good spanish reporter, in Miami?

Trump better not let her sit for even a single debate and if somehow she get's one sitting he should go all out on her about her health. How can she stand for our country if she can't even stand for a debate?

Kek that image cracks me the fuck up everytime

Canyou think of a way to get the audio of it as a sound file to burn to a cd? I have 12 hours of driving to get through today, would be nice to have something a little more interesting than guns germs and steel to listen to.

>Are any other Sup Forumsacks going to be at the rally?
YOu going to Millie Wawk Ay?

Be careful user. Don't drive in the nig neighborhood.

I know, its univision, which is shit like telecornudo, but sometimes a nugget come through, I guess this is their hannity equivalent.

They fucked up with the teleprompters so Trump's delivery was kind of crap, but the actual substance of the speech was 100% gold. Listing every terror attack to emphasize the threat, correctly blaming Obama for inciting all the unrest in the Middle East with his policy of "do whatever, regime changes are cool", talking about how radical Islamic terrorism can only be solved by international cooperation. Talked about immigration reform.

The big thing he talked about, and what the MSM won't talk about, is the connection between Muslims and violence against gays and women. He brought it up many times. Very damaging to the liberals. Hillary can't say "oh I don't like those Muslims either" when she's taken money from the Saudis.

slow newsday?

Doesn't seem to be anything going on

Its not about money.

Money is a potential vector for achieving name recognition, driving the narrative, and publicizing your arguments, but there are other ways to do this.

Trump has proven himself adept at asymmetrical political warfare.

>Star Trek villian has babby, who dies for Clinton
>Attacks trump for it somehow
>Everyone sides with him, until he says he likes Shairah, and is a memeber of the Muslim Brotherhood
>He is then quietly hushed and dropped
>Trump meanwhile BTFO him, and they tried to burn him for it
>Muzzies are also now worthy of Gold Stars

It's unforgivable that the media has covered this up.

That one video where she had a minor seizure, everyone should see that. I think it would make a lot of people uncomfortable and point to why she doesn't hold a lot of rallies or conferences.

>Holy shit, a good spanish reporter, in Miami?
In Univision, at that?

What are they saying?

they can't make fun of Trump and they refuse to cover Hillary so they have to talk about stupid bullshit instead.

You tell us.

You know she was pissing every time they had to wait for her, right?

She better be wearing her Depends when she goes against Trump.

No, I am in Nuevo Espana, in the heart of AYY LAMO country. City is very clean, food is good, rest of the state has horrible roads, but is apparently better than what they have up north.
Texas has best roads

What's with news pundits saying "Trump needs to do x to win"? If they're such political geniuses why did they all say Trump had no chance at the nomination? Why don't they run for political office themselves if they know so much about running a campaign?

She is making fun of ebonics saying the blacks are making themselves more and more brutish, with "oooga booga bling bling" language that prevents their advancement.

Name is Lourdes de Kendall, I hear she was an ex-Cruz missile but hates never Trump retards.

EMERGENCY BRIEFING!!!
>EMERGENCY BRIEFING!!!
EMERGENCY BRIEFING!!!

SERBANONS, as you probably know, Joe "The younger the better" Biden is here in Belgrade.
Based Šešelj and his Serbian Radical Party are holding a "greeting rally" for him today.
The rally is scheduled for 5pm CET (in an hour and a half), at the Seat of the President of Serbia.
Based SRS is going to hand out Trump shirts (pic related) for free! Come a few minutes earlier to get it.
ALL AVAILABLE SERBANONS, come to the rally!
Let's fuck Biden's shit up!

EMERGENCY BRIEFING!!!
>EMERGENCY BRIEFING!!!
EMERGENCY BRIEFING!!!

Did okie dokie adress the roits in milwaukee btw? Or is he silent?

Father of a dead war hero repeated a bunch of tired "Trump hates brownpeople, you can't get rid of us" bullshit. Trump called them out for lying. Media lied and said Trump insulted the dead soldier (he didn't). Father continued to lie until people started pointing out that Clinton was the one who voted for the war that got the soldier killed (based on lies).

Basically, dad of a dead soldier used his dead child as an excuse to insult Trump over made up bullshit, then everyone got outraged when Trumppointed out how he was wrong.

Also the dad worked for the Muslim Brotherhood and wrote an article on why sharia and the Koran are the only true laws, and why god hates gays. Which the media tried to cover up by dropping the story entierly.

THE EMAILS HILLARY

NOW

>tripfag
>calls himself wienercheese
>tells me my new name for shills sounds stupid

well, not like anything you can do about it ,School is starting soon after all

It's simple, just like the jews, calling out the shills id the only thing that gives thek pause, and tokyo rose was the today's equivalent of a shill back in ww2

Let's not confuse the shill issue with neologisms, Janusz.

>She is making fun of ebonics saying the blacks are making themselves more and more brutish, with "oooga booga bling bling" language that prevents their advancement.

>tfw you have the wrong skin color to actually get away with this kind of shit.

It's not fair, Anons. When will I get to say shit like that?

You had better take fucking pictures.

I don't understand. But I approve. Godspeed user.

This is how Trump wins the millennial women vote

>olives are RACIST
>republicans are wasting money by going after a CRIMINAL

oh boy

The black dude that got shot was shot by a black police officer, so no, not that I saw.

You forgot the part about him profiting off the mass importation of Muslim rapefugees.

Oh shit

Protect your youngins!!! Dont let Bidens people snatch them for his entertainment on the flight back

I want to sexualize Awoo, and raise a cute family with her. Trump has turned me into a simple man.

Are you starting the day off right, /trumpgen/?

>Trump has spawned next to you, he asks you to go with him on his Jet to his next rally
Do you accept?

>Did okie dokie adress the roits in milwaukee btw? Or is he silent?
I believe he's on "vacation" of sorts.

No mention so far, he'll probably blame it on guns or rich people needing to give MO MONEY FO DEM PROGRAMZ

Fuck yeah.

Fuck now I want a McNigglet n hash

The substance of the speech was 100% fucking awesome but it was read off a teleprompter which Trump still hasn't adapted to so the delivery was so-so.

Actually yes, I had a 2 sausage burritos and hotcakes from Mickey D's earlier

As a resident of OK, please rate my OC
t. Texas

Protein shake for me.

>tripfag
Poland, this is a name. it's not a trip.

And it also has nothing to do with your idea being stupid.

You're being a drama faggot.

if they would just place the teleprompters much closer together, he'd be fine. but they always place one on the far left, and the other far right.

pathetic

link?

One moment, I'll see what I can do.

ITS ANUDDAH TRAIL

t. Registered 1/16th Cherokee

Had one of those burritos once, I'd chuck that shit over the wall.

>a Mexican removed kebab in New York a few days ago
>now a Mexican reporter names the eternal groid.

Was Trump wrong? Are Mexicans our greatest ally in our crusade against niggers and muslims?

Yeah at AIPAC I didn't realize he was reading from a TelePrompTer until halfway through.

>Morning Hebrew
>relevant

ice tea in my American coffee mug.

I don't believe the polls but why does he keep dropping further and further?

It seems like he keeps BTFO Hillary everywhere.

>Registered 1/16th Cherokee
I thoguht minimum blood quantum for tribal registration was 1/8th?

Or is it different from tribe to tribe?

>HANDRUBBING INTENSIFIES

>getting mad over literally nothing
that's a sign of autism, you know

instead of wasting your time with me, go redpill some normies on twitter or facebook

Cartel calls on the phone and says:

wack this iman he aint paid for the guns and drugs. if you don't we'll send you your grandmas foot.

imam gets killed, paco goes to jail, zetas are happy, grandma can still walk

>Hillary stays static.
>Trump drops further and further behind.

I've quit following the polls, but one of the recent ones had polled 50% democrats and 11% independent "likely voters".

Dude. What?

You just got pissed over me having a name and disagreeing with your idea.

Now you're telling me I'm getting mad?

Step back from the keyboard for a second and think, bro.

Cuban. Not Mexican.

The game this comes from looks cute as fuck.
Tell me more cute things about it please.

it's simple, once he reaches new record of energy, it's hard to top that, so he goes down for a while until the next rally or so. Doesn't mean he is doing bad, just that you can't stay on top 24/7

also, a lot of the polls are bias, they poll mkre democrats than republicans and we all know the democrats will shit on trump and make ot look like nobody wants him

in other words, polls are pointless, they were designed to create a certain public opinion before the internet was created, now we know them for the scam that most of them are

DEBATES
FUCKING
WHEN

What's the holdup? Both candidates are set.

He never said Mexicans weren't our ally.

Nein fuck off.
Trump only.