Che discussion

What is Sup Forumss thoughts on Che Guevara? Marxist atheist with a feminist mother sounds about the most blue-pilled degenerate person i've ever heard, but he had views of white Europeans being superior race. I have mixed feelings on him

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/toronto/homeless-pregnant-1.3717484
theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/not-enough-resources-for-syrian-refugees-in-canada-poll/article29935148/?service=mobile
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lived a fascinating life but that's all I'll give him credit for.

Commie retard.

He was batshit crazy. Fearless enough to basically become Castro's personal hitman/executioner. Hard to say how many people he killed personally vs how many he ordered killed, but there are many accounts of him shooting women and children at point blank range in the head.

The "people" he "fought" for are still completely fucked, if not worse than they were before.

He's idolized by the left because he literally was the ultimate blue-pill. He spouted a collectivist agenda and if you didn't agree with him he would just shoot you in the face or send you to a prison camp. Secretly this is what liberals want to do.

Are the comments on blacks and mexicans that he said real? He did have a black bodyguard and he fought for the blacks in South-Africa if i recall right. Being an atheist commie with a feminist mother you can't have negative views on other races imo

Why does the left idolize literal psycho murderers so much?
>pic related

They idolize all sorts of stuff that will never make sense.

>yfw the kardashians would never have been a thing if it wasn't for liberals

You pray to Kek, dontcha?

>US Democrats
>left

no, but I consider myself an ally.

You got a point, but what i also meant e.g. leftist newspapers in Europe (here atleast) are for Hillary and the dems

>implying Castro wasn't a great step up from American selected banana republic dictators

communism is retarded but so are you.

the left
>oabama and clinton
>THE LEFT
is everybody here clueless about politics and economics?
and why are americans ten times more spooked about communism than the balkans and eastern europe?

Truedat. Hitlery is the candidate of the "system", so of course they support her. Then again this year's choice is evil vs. retard so it actually wouldn't matter.

It's true that he hated black Colombians when he was writing the Motorcycle Diaries, but later on he decided that blacks were cool. Not sure what changed. Kind of like how Malcolm X used to support segregation

propaganda from the 50s-90s

The us and ussr were both run by ideological brothers, one pushing revolutionary Marxism, the other cultural Marxism. Both are fucked though, so at least the fear mongering (typed like a true libcuck) has some present day benefits

i fixed the sentence

From the diary that Ernesto wrote before he was Che, before he was a communist, when he was only 24, and when he had just made significant contact with blacks for the first time (Argentina being overwhelmingly white), we can draw the following passages.

"The blacks, those magnificent examples of the African race who have maintained their racial purity thanks to their lack of an affinity with bathing, have seen their territory invaded by a new kind of slave: the Portuguese."

"The black is indolent and a dreamer; spending his meager wage on frivolity or drink; the European has a tradition of work and saving, which has pursued him as far as this corner of America and drives him to advance himself, even independently of his own individual aspirations."

These are the oft-quoted passages used to establish Guevara's prejudice, and they are undoubtedly racist, and completely typical for an Argentinian professional of his time. It is safe to say, historically speaking, that the 24-year-old Guevara was in fact a racist. However, with further experience and his conversion to Marxism, Guevara became a committed anti-racist and anti-imperialist.

In his 1964 address to the United Nations, Guevara said the following.

"The final hour of colonialism has struck, and millions of inhabitants of Africa, Asia and Latin America rise to meet a new life and demand their unrestricted right to self-determination."

uh huh. when was the last time you visited?

His politics fit the time and place he lived in. He was one of my early heroes before I drifted away from the left. He was a doctor and when his ship to Cuba was ambushed at the shore he had two choices- tend to the wounded, or pick up a rifle and fight. He chose the latter. He could have stayed in power next to Fidel. Instead he chose to go start revolutions in Congo and Bolivia. He was a man of great conviction and for that I greatly admire him.

Where the fuck do you think you are? This is Hitlerboo safe space

They won Cuba with only 200 or 1000 soldiers or so. Pretty impressive but I suppose the enemy soldiers wouldn't have been too motivated and didn't want to die for the dictator.

I hate his fucking picture being all over the place because of SJW retards but I dont really judge him. Different times, just as it was for the Russians in 1917.

Another thing Che did that was completely against liberals is murder a bunch of fags people for simply being fags.

this

Pregnant white homeless still living on the streets: cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/toronto/homeless-pregnant-1.3717484

Canadians complaining about 27000 refugees not getting enough fixed income, living space etc: theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/not-enough-resources-for-syrian-refugees-in-canada-poll/article29935148/?service=mobile

WE ARE SO KEKED

pure pos fag

He was one of (((them))).

I disagree with his political views but I respect him as a warrior

America is just

>muh safe space

in country form

Child raping mass murderer who tried to blow up the Statue of Liberty.

He wanted to destroy the the imperialists using Soviet nukes, so yeah pretty cool guy.

>The us and ussr were both run by ideological brothers, one pushing revolutionary Marxism, the other cultural Marxism.

>> one pushing revolutionary Marxism, the other cultural Marxism.

>>>cultural Marxism.

cool story bro

Degenerate communist scum.

Found another filthy reactionary for the lead mines.