Which has happened with more often:

Which has happened with more often:
Xavier turning into a bad guy?
or
Magneto turning into a good guy?

Xavier did nothing bad. Ever. It's all Cyclopean propaganda.

Magneto is such a slut for the good guys. He definitely wins this one.

?????

Xavier was never a bad guy, just an asshole, but you live long enough in the Marvel universe and you too will be an asshole. Just ask any one of the Avengers and Jean. So I'd have to go with Magneto turning good. In fact, he's not the only one. Almost every MU villIan are now good guys and the good guys fight each other with more frequency now than they fight bad guys. Again, this goes back to being assholes. And the biggest assholes of them all? Carol and Tony.

Magneto has probably been a good guy more than he's been a bad guy at this point.
Has Xavier ever canonically gone full evil? I think he's just canonically an asshole but either covering his ass or with good intentions. He's never gone literal full villain.....as far as I know. Which isn't a lot.

>Xavier was never a bad guy, just an asshole
There was that time back in the 1980s when he mindraped Dani Moonstar and forced her to masturbate herself into a coma.

Asshole confirmed.

Hawkeye's not an asshole.

There's no difference between Xavier and Doctor Doom ither than the fact that Doom has worse PR

Xavier was an asshole from the start. Him not being a total piece of shit is a retcon.

WWWWhat>!? Source/proof?

>when he mindraped Dani Moonstar and forced her to masturbate herself into a coma.
Mind posting the page?For research purposes.

the problem is to argue a lot of Xavier's mind fucking you have to also accept the utter insanity of silver age Mags

B A S E D

>masturbate herself into a coma.

This is why I still come here. You guys will always find the best way to describe a situation

So were Magneto and friends fighting Genocide while the kids dealt with Evan and Extraordinary went to the future

Yeah.
It's actually really good, and that's considering >muh Archangel editorial contrivance
They're completely unrelated and Uncanny doesn't even acknowledge the other book.
Good follow up to DAS, in my opinion.

How does that make him a bad guy? Can you honestly say you wouldnt do the same in his position? It was the only choice.

well it helps Archangel is the only time Warren is an interesting character

tho I think kid-Angel is also going evilish

Hawkeye started out an asshole. He was literally a less-likable Wolverine

I like Dani as a character but she's not particularly hot

She's all... reedy.