How does African Americans feel of Brits taking their roles?

How does African Americans feel of Brits taking their roles?

Other urls found in this thread:

archived.moe/tv/thread/85515924/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is this the new qt black chick thread?

>rise of
>literally the only one ive seen are Idris Elba, 12 years a slave dude and the chick from Rockenrolla and Westworld

the rest are literal whos

>rise of black british actors in america
>girls are bleached as fuck

hmmmm

this
that chick from westworld looks basically liek a tanned white woman, lmao

>'"black""

>tyler the creator bottom right
>british

Where is Naomie Harris?

Carmen Ejogo has like 2 movies and was somehow included in this.

YES

Don't care

>All niggers look alike

That's not tyler

Do deleted threads get archived anywhere? This is important.

yes, google Sup Forums archive

the jannies are doing their job especially hard today, wonder if they will get any pay for it...?

>Stringer Bell and a bunch of literal whos

>Where is Naomie Harris?
on my dick, hopefully

>it's a "you can see the panic in the eyes of a whitey as he has to refer to a british black person in a non-offensive manner but he thinks the word black is offensive and he can't use African-American" episode

>african american actor
>loud, obnoxious and irritating as fuck with a chip on their shoulder
>black british actor
>subdued, dry sense of humor, can play varied roles and relatively professional

Yeah no surprise that hollywood would rather hire from abroad

FOUND IT
archived.moe/tv/thread/85515924/
that was a close one

Easily in Top 5 prettiest actresses

FUCKING SAUCE. FUCKING NOW!!!

it shows that african american culture is absolute trash and the only successful people to come out of them are the ones who adopt white culture and stop being niggers. black brits have niggers too but they are much better integrated.

You forgot infographic showing us it was jews all along

Remember, lads: W H I T E W O M E N G I V E U P

>#WhiteWomenGiveUp
I hope that trends or some shit.

They're cheaper because they're lesser known

Isnt this the situation with all the actors tho?
Pretty much every movie has a Brit or Aussie lead nowadays
How can amerishart actors even compete?

You want niggers to stop being ugly? better start fucking.

I love dark-skinned women and my daughters will be pretty light-skinned girls. Everybody wins

Why does Sup Forums hate racemixing again?

Because they can't get women of any race.

Because this thread is cherrypicking at its best

Would bleach this with the force of a thousands suns though

I'm the white nationalist from the deleted thread. You'd be surprised how many of our more larpy threads about the Aryan wonderland, White Christendom, or just Day of the Rope fun gets a million (you)s in support of cute black girls being allowed to stay. It's funny.
>no niggers
>no fucking jews
>no faggots
>no sand monkeys
"What about this girl?"
>she can stay
>i wanna fucking breed her
>COLONIZE
etc

Muh muh reparations n shit

>I'm the white nationalist from the deleted thread.

I'm browsing pol right now. Pol is politics, tv is television. No board mix pls, you talk about nigger hate there, not here

Is that so fucking hard to understand? Or are you a white knight templar who is so mad he must stand up for the white race all the time?

There's no space for aggro here, lads. Good vibe zone
My buddy's taken it upon himself to make sure I get a girlfriend so he always takes me to a black diner by him. Those hunnies, it's too much to resist.

You seem to have brain damage. A healthy dose of black girl will cure that.

Black people have disgusting foot game it always a turn off no Mather how seductive

I was telling the other user to fuck off, I don't hate black women, just don't find the attractive

Any rule has exceptions:

>Pol is politics, tv is television
Take it up with the chicken, faggot: He started it.

What's the deal with black British Actors?

They're not black and they're not British.

I see polacks in every thread on tv now. Thought you were one of them, didn't even read you post to the end.

>I was telling the other user to fuck off
He's one of three contributing cute black girls to your gayass topics and faggoty whining. Daft cunt lmao apply for a janny position if you need some digital power rewards.

>I see polacks in every thread on tv now. Thought you were one of them
I am :D

I wonder if OP is grateful we saved his shit thread?

We save every thread, boi. Black women make everything better.

That guy in the bottom right looks like a Romulan

Those titties are almost too much.

Because cherrypicking
Because some things are more important than the direction in which your penis sways

British TV and Film makers love historical drama, and the thing with a British historical drama is that all the black parts are slaves.
They are sick of playing slave and so either stick to theatre or move to the states to get a more varied role, like a gangsta or a pimp or a whatever.

Political moderate here

Black girls are the ugliest girls on average, this is a fact. There are a few outliers but white girls / hispanic girls / asian girls are more attractive.

Because Sup Forums became a cesspol of newfags, teens and retards after the election cycle

I don't see that at all but anyone who prefers chocolate can't have bad taste.

Do we even have American black actors?
They're all old and dying.

>now
Sup Forums has been a Sup Forums colony since 2014 (and before)

Nah, we're just a solid 65% bots and paid posters. The sheer volume of bait-threads, slide-threads and spamming is an excellent pleb filter.

All these barely black women with slaveowner blood in their line.
Post authentic blacks or get out.

Black chicks have the worst cowtits m8, they look the best with smaller firm tits

Also that face is 100% busted despite being mixed race

>pleb filter

More like you'd have to be a retard to put up with that shit for extended periods of time

>Post authentic blacks or get out.
Make me.
(please don't call the janny)

I like skinny Black girls too but I don't think a Black girl can really look bad unless she's fat. I even like Black faces -- high foreheads and cheekbones, large lips, gap teeth, wide nose, all of it. It's endearing somehow.

>More like you'd have to be a retard to put up with that shit for extended periods of time
Dude, Sup Forums is short burst only lmao, everyone should know that. You check catalog for some neat shit, have a read and leave. It's manipulated by paid posters and bots, you're statistically more likely than not to be responding to a script. Filenames aren't even changed most of the time lol.

don't bully
she was the best part of that shit movie

>No Boyega
shit list

I'm posting the bad-weave killer-ass one again, then I have to jerk off for a while.

True, the political bait threads and posts on Sup Forums also follow the same formula, I suppose it could be one or a handful of autists wreaking havoc

Most of these are 1st/2nd generation Nigerian immigrants, or half-threequarters white

They're mostly Igbo Nigerian British actors tho. Inspite of the Pol memes, they are some of the most accomplished ethnic groups in Britain and regularly outperform whites in A levels. 1 in 5 blacks who attend Harvard's are Igbos. Probably the only Asian tier blacks

OI, WHOITE BOIY OOVA DE
OIM DA NIEW BLOCK BRAITISH ACTURH
CUMM ERE NOUW AND ET ME FOCKNN SHEIT OR ILL CALL YE ROICISTS YUE HITE CRACKA

Why can't British people speak normally?

I only recognize 2 of those actors and one of them I haven't seen in a movie in maybe 10 years.

That Star Wars bowling pin will be launching a complaint that he's not on that image.

Join the Naomi Scott clan comrade. She's the only colored bongfu worth your money

>leave for twenty minutes to make and eat breakfast
>only two Black gfs posted
time to make up for lost time

Even black brits are ugly? I thought we blamed it on island inbred gene pool but that can't explain this. Is it some kind of curse?

based poo posters

Who /neverbeeninterestedinWhitewomen/ here?

Most white actors are British too lol. You can count American whites on one hand most of the time. We're all being replaced

British people are simply superior to Americans in every way

Trueee

This. Most reputable actors and actresses in the last 10 years have been Anglos. And they're real Anglos, not (((them))), which is more I could say about most American actors. Simply put, Anglos and Jews dominate Hollywood.

Goyega is a retard:

>why come there no black people in LoTR
>why come there not all KANGZ in Westeros

>the purpose of media is to ruffle the feathers of racists so if you disagree you a nazi

I don't even recognize any of them other than the two dudes in the bottom left.

Also stop unloading your trash on us UK. Oliver and Morgan were more than fucking enough.

The woman on the middle right tile was in The Chronicles of Riddick.

>why come there no black people in LoTR

Well it's a fantasy setting, not a white European setting. He has a point.

Forgot Boyega and the dude that plays Shadow Moon in American Gods.

Wasn't LoTR an allegory for the European theatre of WW2? Even if it isn't Tolkien's works are based in European folklore.

All the KANGZ are in the Summer Isles

I'm not saying it's not thematic or that it doesn't heavily lean on European stories, I'm just saying that casting a black guy wouldn't have heavily contradicted the source material or anything.

>Also stop unloading your trash on us UK

it's a 500 year old tradition, user. can't stop now.

It's based on his experiences in WW1 and the conflict in South Africa, where he fought as a soldier and saw a bunch of traumatizing shit.

Also, the mercenaries from Harad (the southern region) were black, or at the very least "tanned", the story just happens to not take place in their homeland.

Ummm sweetie if there are no blacks in something that means it's racist k?

isn't it sad you have to state your political leanings when talking about what type of girls find attractive
You aren't a racist if you don't find black girls attractive

Supposedly this is something done on reddit. This is not typical behavior on Sup Forums.

>American negroes taking over and appropriating white characters

>British negroes taking over and appropriating white characters

The difference is..........?

hello virgin

Negga is Irish, not British.

Ireland is apart of the British Isles. Close enough.

>expecting americans to know or care

It was written by a white British military officer primarily during WW1.

Also fuck him for complaining about a movie that old. For fucks sake, the first one came out when I was in Jr High.