I'm getting divorced tomorrow

I'm getting divorced tomorrow.
And I'm finally going to lose my virginity tonight.

I was in a 3 year master-slave relationship with my wife until she told me some weeks ago that she's not into it anymore.

To begin with, I met her 3 1/2 years ago in a BDSM forum. Since I'm a Masochist and she was a real cruel Sadist, we were ment for each other. We got married right away because she said it turned her on. Instead of a ring, I got a chastity belt. Nedlessly to say, she hospitalized me in the wedding night.

Alltogether, it was wonderful. She held me as a slave, a housekeeper. When she wasnt at home, I had to wear maid clothes and do the housework, when she came home, she beat me bloody. I never left the house in the entire time, nor did I speak to my family, friends or anyone. She was the only thing for me.

Because I wore the chastity belt the entire time I couldnt come, except from my prostate.
This was the happiest time of my life. She malnourished me and made me her toy.

Thats why it shocked me when she told me, that she no longer gets satisfaction from just beating, skinning and burning me. She told me, she could only get off to snuff anymore and would probably kill me if we continued our relationship. She already made me sign the paper (by force), but told me, if she couldnt take my life, she'd at least take my virginity.

I'm still sad and I don't even know if I should look forward for tonight. Help me Sup Forums!

Good thing you don't have any money for her to take, cuck.

everything its gonna be alright. the important thing is the memories that you guys share together! Plus, see it as a new adventure. To find a new master to make your life miserably satisfactory

I think you need to work on your bait, reddit-kun.

Don't fuck her.

Get an annulment.

Go to family far away now.

Post pics on /hc/, you pathetic piece of meat.

At least TRY to make something decent.

so more or less an average western marriage then

you're lucky, most of the time doms lose interest because once they get older their brain chemistry balances out and they only do normie sex

This.
Also you are a big of a retard, OP. I mean, just kys man.

She left you because you don't make OC

This.

>forced into marriage
>told to do feminine shit like cleaning etc
>get shit on all day everyday
>have 0 say in anything
>don't get any sex
>she definitely fucks other dudes
>after fully feminizing you, she gets tired of your weak ass and divorced you for something more exciting

This is basically 50% of marriages. Don't fall for the vaginal Jew.

>news not knowing this is pasta

This is the third shitposting thread you made in just half an hour. Do you have anything better to do?

inb4 "good goyim! dont marry and reproduce with white women! only an oriental qt will make a good wife!"

I'm getting paid to and nobody on Sup Forums knows how to sage, so it's okay. I also made way more, like 20, do you really think German flag ->someone in Germany is posting this?

Lmao, Sup Forums is in Germany since like a year.

This is a new kind of metha trolling. ?

c'mon Germany....

>Sagging

Silly kraut life is too short to dislike
is golden or is shitty.
In first case coment or bump
Second case is ignored. Not worth of my time.

>I'm getting divorced tomorrow.
>And I'm finally going to lose my virginity tonight.

The fact that you got yourself into this situation means I hate you

This thread is relevant to my interests.

OP is LARPing as an ironic shitposter so he can communicate his deepest fantasies. The kraut psyche folks!

Shitty women will exist only as long as shitty men exist. Most of them will commit suicide in the next happening anyway so we got that going.

i was away for 3 weeks but i gotta say, you JIDF guys really stepped up your game

Now this is some old pasta

plz be bait.

I really hope this is bait.

>She told me, she could only get off to snuff anymore and would probably kill me if we continued our relationship.

u scared? Just let her kill you at the height of both of your climaxes, what's the problem?

this pasta is getting stale