Being trans is still taboo and very unheard of so we do have a very tight community...

Being trans is still taboo and very unheard of so we do have a very tight community, we all seam to know each other and I think that helps, because it’s just one step closer to fucking and dating each other.

I personally love dating both men and trans girls.. possibly women.. but men do tend to be a handful, it’s just nice to have a mutual understanding at the get go with another trans girl you don’t get with other people.

worst part about dating a cis male was cleaning myself out in his bathroom, he had no idea the things I have to do before anal sex and it’s a bit embarrassing. also my non self lubricating hole was a minor issue, we had to stop what we was doing and put some lube on my bum, gently rub against me and nudge inwards.. and by that time, they’ve lost their erection… which is a bummer.

So Sup Forums, why do you hate traps? We're just humans, too.

Kill yourself.

no one cares about your blog. kys you mentally ill individual

not politics. saged and reported

why is it always animu girls with you faggots

Fuck off phien

Much better than the delusional original

i'd become a tranny too if i looked like such a fag

Phien would have posted nazi stuff. She isn't posting on /lgbt/ right now

They are insecure about their attraction to trans women.

#TranniesForTrump

>So Sup Forums, why do you hate traps?
Because they are degenerate.

Just to show you how degenerate you are, every line you wrote about being trans involves sex or relying or relationships.

All self centered hedonists are degenerates, Trans people are literally so focused on having sex and getting appraisal form other people who are into kinky sex that they are willing to mutilate their body for that.

Life is more than sex, you filthy degenerate.

You're a retard. Kill yourself or undo the damage you did to yourself if you fucked yourself up with hormone treatment. How does it feel to be so retarded to have fallen for some Jew tumblr meme, you mentally ill dumbass

>So Sup Forums, why do you hate traps?
I don't though, they're my fetish. And I do know the things that have to be done to prep for anal, I'm usually in the shower with them doing the work. Sure, it's kinda gross to clean all the gunk out, but I stay rock hard the entire time, and they're usually so grateful for the help and (most importantly) the understanding that they're willing to anything, ANYTHING, even making me a sandwich after the sex.

PS. I've put my penis in much weirder places. So it's pretty hard to get me flaccid after I've got my bone activated.

Kill yourself and spare the average man the burden of chipping in to fund your AIDS

>8 /girltalk/res/4281.html
lol

NEVER! I'm going to get as many AIDs as I can, then I'm going to use the sacred power of "Obamacare" to force everyone else to pay for it! (no one here should care though, it's not like any of you have a job)

can someone post the original?

It's the same, except in the last panel, the guy is gawking and just saying "Nice." while the girl is smiling.

oh. I thought it would be more preachy.

kek, remember that thread

do whatever you want and don't let people tread on your individual rights to get fucked up in the name of fetishism

You're a disgusting creature. Fuck you.

>
I'm gettin mad booty and you're angrily shitposting on a crusty keyboard.

Massively prone to suicide and massively prone to disease.