Nick Griffin, fallen hero

Brits, we have been told a lie about Nick Griffin. We were made to laugh at him until he was expelled and never heard from again.

Listen to THIS SHIT that was in British Mainstream politics until they shut him down.

Imagine if this fucker ran today, he'd win.

It has always been the truth. He knew.

I feel ashamed of myself for contributing towards his awful public opinion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dV8y4i4XoeY
youtu.be/scXWYPp4DC4
youtube.com/watch?v=4iKfrY9l2kY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=dV8y4i4XoeY

2 minute mark

I think you mean 3 minute mark

Sorry man, thanks.

Anything else from you or are you just gonna be that internet guy who only posts corrections?

I was just re watching the video...

Also

>implying I like Islam

Do you remember how he got treated by our media? "Racist", basically.

I mean now it all makes sense of course but back then we were all falling for it.

Except him.

Feels bad, he was ahead of the curve.

Well yeah of course he was called a Racist. The BNP didn't allow blacks or other ethnic minorities to join their party. Nick Griffin however changed all of this and made the party more modern. I think he deserves some recognition for that. And in the video linked he was absolutely right and the other MEP could only say 'Muh Racism'.. Shows how above he was at the time.

Daniel Hannan on the BNP.

youtu.be/scXWYPp4DC4

It's the sort of thing that makes me want to personally email him to apologise and to acknowledge his fight.

If we'd have listened this might not have happened.

Still, the most we can do I guess is to not shun the next person.

Farage pls come back.

The BNP used to be incredibly racist but Griffin changed that dramatically. They are more Ultra Conservative now. UKIP are more Libertarian.

>"Far left"

Their economics are Far Left.

I understand that, it was just a knee-jerk reaction when I associate it with what the far-left's known for today.

>pic relevant

yeah, he is/was fucking based.
I've seen this speech 6 million times, the ending rocks too. Whole shit makes my blood boil, nice when working out that last part

I mean, to actually be referring to ZOG out loud in political discourse...

Refreshing, his downfall is another tragedy.

The cunt should've kept an eye on who he was letting in to his party and climb the ranks. He was warned about saboteurs working for MI5 infiltrating the party, but he didn't listen. He brought it on himself.

A party like the BNP will never gain traction in a country like the UK. UKIP took on similar issues but weren't autistic about it. That's why they've been successful.

Remember when he was on QT? all them pathetic lefties crying and throwing themself of the floor outside lel

youtube.com/watch?v=4iKfrY9l2kY

>tfw got a signed birthday card from him