TRUMP RALLY IN SERBIA

EMERGENCY BRIEFING!!!
>EMERGENCY BRIEFING!!!
EMERGENCY BRIEFING!!!

SERBANONS, as you probably know, Joe "The younger the better" Biden is here in Belgrade.
Based Šešelj and his Serbian Radical Party are holding a "greeting rally" for him today.
The rally is scheduled for 5pm CET (in an hour and a half), at the Seat of the President of Serbia.
Based SRS is going to hand out Trump shirts (pic related) for free! Come a few minutes earlier to get it.
ALL AVAILABLE SERBANONS, come to the rally!
Let's fuck Biden's shit up!

EMERGENCY BRIEFING!!!
>EMERGENCY BRIEFING!!!
EMERGENCY BRIEFING!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/policy/national-security/291494-gop-lays-out-case-for-charging-clinton-with-perjury
politico.com/blogs/under-the-radar/2016/08/sailor-seeks-leniency-in-submarine-photos-case-by-citing-clinton-226995
youtube.com/watch?v=OOECyf3_zTg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

nece Trump da pobedi hahahaha
t. serb tourist

Is Biden in that part of the world to check up on his son's Ukrainian Oil company that he was given right after the Russians were expelled?

is tupac there interfering with NATO?

That's Biden's son. Biden is innocent. There is no connection.

Based Serbia

REMOVE KEBAB

Is biden's son based?

>vjeruje da su izbori pošteni
>vjeruje da neće odglumit marginalnu pobjedu za shillary
>vjeruje da trump ima ikakve šanse
Pa barem bi balkanci trebali prepoznat politička namještanja.
Razočaran sam Dragane

Thank you for correcting my record

he's dead

Biden's son 'suicided' himself right when the candidates started running last year. Now a cynical person might think that a respected, scandal free Vice President would run like so many before him but suddenly your son "commits suicide" (where have we heard this before) and Joe decides not to run. Really makes you wonder.

thehill.com/policy/national-security/291494-gop-lays-out-case-for-charging-clinton-with-perjury

politico.com/blogs/under-the-radar/2016/08/sailor-seeks-leniency-in-submarine-photos-case-by-citing-clinton-226995

bump

jos smo i pre neki mesec imali namestene izbore

give a link based chetniks

Eto a za točno mjesec imamo i mi. Pa ćmo se svi kolektivno čudit kak je SDP pobijedio sa 60% glasova, a niko nemože nać jednog čovjeka ko je za njih glaso.

Serbs are multicultural
youtube.com/watch?v=OOECyf3_zTg

Your country sucks and no one cares. Poo in Loo is about 10 times more interesting than Serbia.

You can take a streetshitter out of shit, but you can't take shit out of a streetshitter.

Dam Serbs are BASED

fuck me it's real.

The man is an international political beacon and he's not even President yet.

if based means subhuman bigotted racists then yes.

Same as yours my good friend. America is like the worst country in the world, full of shit, but who i am to talk, I'm just a Serbian, happy that i ain't fucking american.

I always liked Serbs

FUCK I WANNA GO SO BAD

Well they hate the clintons for bombing their country so i can clearly devise why they like Trump
Still don't known how the fuck they managed to down that f-117 with small arms

obviously there was small unit of czech soldiers with our weapon downing your plane.

>TRUMP RALLY IN SERBIA

So are you a Slav Czech in denial?

Nice

>Us media condems trump as nazi.
>Gets support of nazis in trmp shirts.

Liberal media have a field day rigth now.

The US does suck now but we used to have a pretty decent country. Hopefully both of our countries have a better future

Better that than immigrant rally, my cuck friend

Serbanons are you guys acting up again? I heard that in Belgrade you've been kicking Americans ass. It was in the paper a few days ago there I heard.

a hungarian baker hacked the obsolete soviet technology and shot close enough to scare the pilot into ejecting.

It was flying the same rout over and over again.

Stealth is not invisibel.

Timing=dead f117.

gay pride was simultaneously an immigrant rally so they got you beat on that, vojislav

lmao based serbs

would squat with in adidas trackies/10

wtf I love Serbia now

>mi srbi mora da pobedimo
>citiram reči od karadžića
>trump je srbin i on će nas čuvati

Vote Trump guys.

no you dont xD

he got super fat

>TRUMP RALLY IN SERBIA
Wew got my hopes up for a second. Kind of disappointed that Trump isn't actually flying to Serbia to have a rally. I would seriously drive down and attend if he did.

checked. i'm guessing you're the one on the left and the girl next to you is my future wife.

Get me one of those T-shirts they're handing out and I'll paypal you

Literally this

>if based means subhuman bigotted racists then yes.

do you know where you are?

Nope my friend that's not me, but you can take the girl.

Neka mi neko od vas uzme tu jednu majicu, pare cu poslat postom ili na paypal

lol bump

I'll see about that, might keep it for myself.

GIBS ME DAT

Why the fuck is there a Trump rally in Serbia?

Why the fuck is this a thing when Serbia has a lot more important things that should be on their agenda?

Because the biggest serb hater, Biden, came to Serbia today.

Maybe because they wouldn't like to support a wife of a man who bombed and genocided their people you fucking faggot cuck.

>Biggest Serb hater
>Not Madeleine Albright
Are you even Serb?

Please Muhamed shut the fuck up, all you know is to watch your women get massacred by muslims. You know fucking nothing about this, so stfu or get the fuck out of this thread.

Also, your nation maybe likes to get cucked, ours not, we are poor but proud, fucking faggot.

Bless you Serbs.

What the fuck do they care over what happens in the American election, and the alternative is a man who probably didn't know it happen and can't point out where Serbia is on the map you God damn gay cock sucking Kraut Hun

Fuck off you Swedish piece of cuck trash. All Swedes will hang you fucking traitors.

Just came back. It was glorious.

So much salt

based Oksana

Because if trump wins, we can take kosovo and kill bulgarians without consequences.

>checked
DO IT FAGGOT

Daj još Kiril!

That's all you have to tell me, cuck? This is not salt, just explaining some shit to you sub-human.

Story pls annon

Give some details that sounds awesome.

Go lick the cum off your wifes sons feet cuck Swede piece of shit. Nobody likes your shit hole country you betrayed everyone and I pray the day you get carpet bombed you Muhammed worshipping faggot.

Agreed my amerifriend.

No Slobodan, you are just very salty.

I'm American you faggot fuck.

How many shirt's did you get?

GOD DAMN LOOK AT ALL THIS SALT

and you are very, very cucky, so guess i win. Say hi to Muhmud bangin' your wife faggot.

Serbs are good men and they may be a poorer nation but they have pride and have a history of standing up and fighting.

Sweden? History of surrendering just like in the modern day. You surrender all the time you're cucks you're despiciple and notice how nobody on this board likes anything you faggots have to say?

You're a bunch of fags.

Yeah this is all we need, literal neo-Nazi genocidal fucks supporting Trump and making us all look retarded. Can't wait for the liberal media to spin this one, "look at trumps fans from all over the world"

You're becoming a third world country run by Muslims and Leftists. Nobody fucking cares about the opinions of some pathetic Swedish rodent. Cancer.

You can never know if Tanned swede or native sweed. You all look the same to me.

Who cares. If you care what the media has to say then you are as worthless as the morons who eat it all up.

Ask your women what's more salty, us or Muhameds semen, you can taste it yourself anyways, fucking cuck.

I had no idea Biden's son was the director of a Ukrainian oil company. I would've thought was shady if you hadn't CTR'd user

>quads, check 'em

It was short, 5-10 minute speech against Biden and pro-Trump, but there was a shit ton of people for a Tuesday afternoon. Downtown Belgrade was literally filled with DONALD TRUMP shirts. Everywhere.

>and have a history of standing up and fighting.
Basing your worldview on memes isn't a very good idea, burger.

MAKE SERBIA GREAT AGAIN

Are you the guys the fucking turks killed or was that the armenians or are armenians and serbs the same thing?

Fuck you slavaboo, I care about Trump winning the presidency and not alienating potential voters

That's hilarious, nice one lads.

Do you know anything about history? The Ottoman's took control over Serbia and controlled them as a province of the Empire dumbass.

Still better than Swedish shit.

DELETE THIS

Hahahahahaha.
A nation that sucked Austrian and Hungarian cock for 1000 years is lecturing someone on cuckoldry.

>Kingdom of Croatia
TOP FUCKING KEK

Then you're just another faggot who is more woman than man.

>waaah the feelings of potential voters
Who gives a shit. He has done perfectly fine without carrying about the opinions of some man children and crying women.

what happened to ivanka?

FUCK YOU AKMED MOTHERFUCKER GO KISS YOUR REFUGEES FEET