Damn germans look like THAT?

damn germans look like THAT?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NH9HRlyos80
youtube.com/watch?v=_iALWlTN4Sc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

id bang the girls.

I wish Hitler were alive just so he could witness the New German.

plz post the video

They're all trans with dicks.

Hi Pekka watch this and tell me what you think
youtube.com/watch?v=NH9HRlyos80

youtube.com/watch?v=_iALWlTN4Sc

he'd commit suppuku

>Germans
>filthy bavarian scum

NO.

wew, are German girls the new slags?

more german than you, hans

"""""""""German""""""""""" girls, my beautiful american friend

the nafri looking one has a very german name

Is it wrong that this video genuinely makes me depressed and scared for the future?

>born in Germany
>speaks German
>lives in Germany
>German citizenship
>contributing to the demise of europe through debauchery
tell me how they're not German

>SXTN
I want to have a threesome with both girls.

lmao that's Berlin, it has been degenerate since the beginning of time.

the niglet looks disgutsing

just look though your window you will see similar shit.
europe is over.

How much overlap with German does English have? I know they're both considdred "Germanic" languages.

Then it's pretty obvious who takes which role in a2m.

>just look though your window you will see similar shit.

I would say a quarter at most. English has more overlap with French.
Ye Olde English does sound more German.

disgusting.
german subhumans are obsessed with scat
glad you are becoming extinct

But a2m is not related to scat you monke.

>German girls

Most of the white women in that video are Turkish or Albanian.

need a jewish gf desu

they look brazilian

English is a Germanic language because it is at its root Old English plus the influence of a bunch of other Languages. It's still called Germanic because most of the words spoken are Germanic and the grammar is still mostly derived from Old English with some Old Norse (she, it, they) and Celtic (adding 'to do' in questions and in answers).
The way latin languages + greek influenced English was in vocabulary mostly. Fr*nch nobles in Norman England made their language the elite language of the time so all the complex words in Modern English are from them. I've given this example before on here, but the best example I have showing this is of meat. People eat beef because the French word for beef is beef, the Old English word was lost over the years as only rich Fr*nchmen could afford to eat beef. That being said, the old English word for cow (cow) was retained because all the poor farmers were poor Englishmen. There are a ton of other examples like that. If you google a word's etymolygy, if the word is fancy it'll probably be French or Latin or Greek, if it's an everyday word, it'll be Germanic.
There's a great studied that showed that something like 75% of the words in a novel (the name of which I can't remember, some famous one) were Germanic/Old English, whereas it was only 50% in a medical journal or so. All the complex vocabulary in English is French/Latin or Greek.
Oh and the grammar of modern English is ridiculously easy because of all the invaders being too stupid to learn proper grammar (eventually their stupid, incorrect grammar became correct grammar as they had kids in England and so on).

>americansinbavaria.jpg

these women look more feminine than the native german frau

DAS BUTT

Are they actually that obsessed with beer?

no, it's haram
that was fake beer just for the video

What the hell, is she bulging her eyes out on purpose? It spooks me. They look like googly eyes.