You have to admit, he wasn't so bad

You have to admit, he wasn't so bad.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cN3yrJP24-I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He was aight.

>ywn crack open a cold one with your bros after escaping Dunkirk

He was good but his face is too pretty and distinctive for a war movie.

I don't think anyone has any problems saying he was good.

I don't think we saw enough of him to say whether he could have a future in acting though

Before the movie was out Sup Forums and others made an enormous stink for mere fact he was in thought. "Nolan is finished and now casts talentless teen idols just to make his movies float, what a sellout" and all that. I'm just glad that wasn't the case.

This faggot fans ruined movie for me.
> OOOHHHH HARRY HARRY
> *he appears on the screen*
> REEEEEEEEEEEEEE *clapping*
I had to get fucking up and beat the shit out of those cunts. Movie experience is ruined. Why would nolan cast this faggot? A single damn reason?

>tfw i always get told I look exactly like harry styles and i look 99% like tom holland yet I get actively called ugly by girls because im not a millionaire

the pic looks exactly like me sipping a drink like all of my facebook pics.

rope me.

how tall are u

so besides your made up bullshit story, how was he in the actual movie.

youtu.be/cN3yrJP24-I
it helps to not be a teenage girl

>I had to get fucking up and beat the shit out of those cunts.

Sure you did.

I would be glad if it was made up. Those 16-20 y.o. cunts were literally screaming and clapping. He was retarded on screen, nothing exceptional. You can see the acting level when you see tom hardy or cillian murphy. This faggot did nothing, literally. I bet you are another one gayrection fanboy. Nolan cast him only for sellout reasons.

> autist basedweller can't imagine somebody telling someone to shut the fuck up in a cinema
> projects his autism on other people
:^)

Although, like everyone else in this movie, he was hard to understand, he did a pretty good job. I would like to see him in more movies. Not like a shitty romantic comedy, but something that really tests his acting ability.

>Telling somebody to shut up
>"I HAD TO GET FUCK UP AND BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF THOSE CUNTS"

You have quite an active imagination don't you, you probably didn't even say anything to them - you just sat there and avoided eye contact like the little autist you are

>Why would nolan cast this faggot?
I think it's genius. He managed too find a way to get girls to go see a war film.

>beat the shit out of those cunts.
>telling someone to shut the fuck up

So what was it pal? Or maybe you just kinda glared at them angrily and call it a day?

>I had to get fucking up and beat the shit out of those cunts

Sure, lardo. You sound tough.

t. autism

didn't even know it was him, not that I'm familiar with One Erection in the first place.

he was okay.

I had an oldfag sitting next to me with a bad tooth. I spent the whole movie sitting in a rotten smother. sometimes he inhaled deeply and exhaled deeply. The guy was totally dominating the area with his B.O. I actually sniffed a couple of times, to take it in. Human Curiosity I guess, disgusting nonetheless.

I saw it yesterday afternoon when I thought the theater would be empty, but 6 old people were in there eating and farting. One old guy didn't know how to turn off his bright ass iPhone and whenever he got a call, the light would flash. I still had a good time, though. At least they were quiet.

Better than that fag Garfield that's 4sure

JUS ONE MOAH LORD JAYSUS

JUS ONE MOAH

kek

I believe you, user.

>makes a funny
>no one laughs
>deletes it

Lol, kys you self-conscious fag

Id say in the list of fuckable Spider-Men, Garfields is up there with Holland

how could you quote his post all the while knowing it was deleted?

I refresh the page constantly while checking for missing posts then remember what it was about and bully them.

The hero we deserve

holy kek I love you autists

saw this last night.
two teenage girls sat right next to me in an empty theater
guess this explains it

this guy has built a career off of one facial expression
really terrible actor
surprised no one has realized this yet

I thought he was decent, and I'm not ashamed to admit it

MORK

stupid fucking roastie whore right in front of me literally on FACEBOOK OR TEXTING THE WHOLE FILM EXCEPT WHEN HE WAS ON SCREEN
she looked at least 25, fucks SAKE

did anyone cry at multiple points watching this?
>Tom Hardy gliding over the waving troops cranking out his wheels
>the White Cliffs
>the soldiers cheering as the small boats arrived
all got me

Two shots really stuck with me.

Tom looking at his plane burning and Krauts capturing him and Gibson's hand reaching for ladder while he's drowning.

All beautiful moments, it was very relaxing when the boats showed up. The movie was so tense, it was such a comfy scene. I also cried when Tom Hardy got caught. He was a real hero and human bean.

That underwater ladder shot was spookino.

And yeah when the boats showed up (lads seriously spoiler text for a historical event?) to the strains of Elgar was absolutely top

Anybody else get distracted by the "Tell 'at to Kawnjuh Kloob" guy moreso than Harry Styles?

Go back to /fa/

>(lads seriously spoiler text for a historical event?)
I don't like spoilers at all, so I keep it safe. They might be ignorant like me and know nothing of Dunkirk.

I too get all my history from Nolan movies

What happened to Gotham is just terrible imo George Bush was more than justified in invading the Middle East

Here's your (You)

I teared up when the Commander is walking down the dock asking where the civilians came from and conversing with them. It was such a good moment.

>strains of Elgar was absolutely top

It was a fantastic piece of music to accompany that scene

Can't believe the big reveal at the end of Dunkirk when we find out that this was just a origin story for Bane

>Wurde ein Teil von Ihrem Plan gefangen?