Regarding the Shift in Recent Weeks

What the hell is happening here?

For a few weeks now, as most of you know, there has been a near constant stream of anti-Trump and generally anti-right wing messaging. And I don't mind some different view points, but this is just 100% opposition with no room for agreement or compromise, even on some of the more reasonable points of view. It wasn't a gradual change either, it was like overnight the political landscape of the board changed.

This is more than CTR (I have a feeling they're more focused on reddit, fb, news websites, etc., anyway). This seems more like a raid. My friend from infinitychan says it's coming from leftypol and r/SRS, which wouldn't surprise me. The question is, what do we do about it? It's at the point where it's impossible to ignore.

bumping, I know I'm not the only one who wants to discuss this

It started off as raids (notice how it happened for one specific day then stopped whenever Trump lost a primary etc) but the majority of anti-Trump posts are from Trump supporters like myself. 3/4 of them are blatantly obvious bait ("drumpf", "racist", pro-Hillary posts) that newfags reply to.

So basically, the "old"fags (oldfag means pre-2007, in this case pre-2015) are making the pro-Hillary posts and newfags are replying.

idk it seems like a lot more than that

I know the more obvious ones are bait but most of it seems legit

But why though? Sure, a Trump circle-jerk seems funny to raid/ bait, but it has gotten to the pint where good threads are drowned out and the overall Sup Forums is just constant re-hashing of old shill threads.

Sure it's funny for a while but Jesus, I just want to browse Sup Forums without a 3rd grade tier annoyance of overused anti-trump/anti-Sup Forums threads flooding half the catalog.

Agreed, at this point whether it's an actual raid or not (and I think it is), it seems like one

The globalist are fucking shitting brix over the idea that someone who is not on their payroll might just have a chance winning the election. I am not fan of Trump but he is certainly not someone they can control very easily and that frightens them. They see the American people waking up to the corruption and lies and their days of control are numbered.

Its also important to point the complete lack of press $hillary gets even when there is big news to talk about. She is very vulnerable and even talking about her is a weakness.

As I have said before both Trump and $hillary are terrible candidates for the globalist agenda and the more the corrupt establishment falls apart the more it exposes the puppet masters hands up their asses.

I will free the People of Colour from the Imperialist yoke, and cast down the false god of the Christians. I will lead them out of their ancient superstitions, and gift them with intimate knowledge of ALLAH. Then, perhaps, when Europe is once again restored to its ancient glories, it will be time to consider whether the Arabs should cultivate ambitions of empire.

I have won this world and power by right of conquest. By right of daring and enterprise. I will not risk it to cunning and deceit. I offer you no deals. If you are my enemy, I cannot trust you. And even if you are not my enemy, I cannot let you live.

Black Lives Matter will serve as the elite cadre of our movement. As its members evolve through various stages of enlightenment, they will become, as suits their abilities, either holy warriors or priests. Their duty is to prepare the whites for servitude; their joy and liberation is to enter even-more-deeply into the profound enlightenment of the world free from whites.

MOLOCH will serve three purposes. First, it will be the champion of my armies, liberating first EUROPE, then AMERICA, and then, perhaps the rest of EARTH. Second, it will serve as a sower and cultivator of the divine substance known as multiculturalism. Three, it will serve as the prominent banner and symbol of our cause -- to unite the people of EARTH, to liberate mortals from ancient and decrepit NATION STATES, and to glorify our crusade against the WHITE MALE.

See what the capitalists have done. They've sacrificed the honor and dignity of the black race, and handed over their ancient lands to the mongrel dogs of the West.

You may mean well, but you lack vision. You are not worthy of the Earth.

One WORLD. One NATION. One PEOPLE.

Globalist CTR trash FTFO

type sage in options field on niggerdly threads
write something triggering
attach a redpill or gore as your pic.
don't even open the thread and move to the next.
carpetbombing truth to new lurkers is the best of a shit situation.
this isn't a new thing, they stop once they realize people who came here to raid realize that we are right.

Who gives a shit? These are all the same people that said Brexit would never happen. Just wait for their impending cavalcade of tears when they wake up to Drumpfs smiling face in November.

hugbox thread? hugbox thread.

So, fellow Sup Forumslacks, who wants their hugbox back? I know I sure do.

Sup Forums meme Trump into prominence. Sup Forums is literally in control of the narrative. TPTB are horrified abdominal are trying to defeat us by taking control of our memes. Western civilization lives or dies right here. Gird up your loins, we are winning but the war rages on.

I'm just shitposting, like I've always done. Just switching direction, since it's more fun to watch Sup Forums squirm than have them unironically agree with me calling for genocide.

Eh like I said I don't mind different opinions (and I honestly wouldn't mind having a political discussion with people about different ideologies) but what we've seen lately is different. They're not interested in discussion or debate, just pure anti-right wing posting.

That's why they will lose. They are humorless cunts with no creativity.

simple, join in on the antics, breed the chaos
These people are having a hard time coming to terms with the fact that they like it here...
trust me

>we really want to have discussions about different ideologies
>ideologically different post appears
>CTRSHILLTHANKSFORCORRECTINGTHERECORD$.10HASBEENDEPOSITEDINTOYOURACCOUNT

But "my hugbox is not a hugbox because I'd be okay with a small number of mild differing opinions." Admit it, you guys are getting shit on because you're sad, triggered little autists

>oldfag
Wew been here since gamergate eh bub

You know nothing and your newfag is showing

>OP doesn't know that Sup Forums becomes basically useless outside of a happening during the summer

Must be new here, and yes there's a lot of shitposting, probably a combination of both CTR/Reddit and new/summer fags replying to bait. Not much you can do except hope the janitors start cleaning house and saging bait threads.

Most people who weren't shills got banned when CTR initially flooded the site.
I got a ban for linking to an archive.

>this

I've been doing nothing but baiting newfags for three weeks now

speak for yourself faggot

whats the point in baiting ? its not funny , especially in this case. Shitting up the board with more LE DRUMPF BTFO HOW WILL WHITES EVER RECOVER is stupid

If you read the OP post I said I don't think its CTR or some kind of "shills"

It's just weird that seemingly overnight the whole tone of the board changed. Do you not think that that's unusual?

Found the redditor

It's definitely coming from /leftypol/. I've seen their raid organization threads a few weeks ago.

Sounds like you live in a hug box with all that tantrum throwing.

>attach a redpill or gore as your pic
This got me banned for a month yesterday.

Your "opinions" include spamming the board with LOL DRUMPF BTFO HUR HUR HUR and then screaming and crying hugbox when your bait spam is saged or ignored.

Kind of like how you morons think the rioters are "peaceful protesters". Fucking pitiful, you are not entitled to our attention or a constructive debate when you spam low quality bait everywhere.

This, I have also seen people complaining about being warned when they report spam threads.
The mods are clearly not on our side.

It changed because it became obvious that Trump's going to lose and it's super easy to trigger autists like you just by mentioning that fact. Live by the shitpost, die by the shitpost, and try not to get triggered by differing opinions as badly next time.

Oh look, it's the hugbox gold medalists here to prove my point,

>B-b-but why?
New fags take Sup Forums seriously and are afraid of having lulz made at their expense

I understand getting banned for posting gore, graphs and redpills in a thread with actual discussion, but getting banned for spamming nigger webms and graphs in one of the dozens of CTR shill/slide threads? Fucking ridiculous. How do they justify letting our board get flooded with bots, shills and trolls? Just take a look at the catalog and you'll notice there's at least 30 shill/slide threads at any given moment.

CTR got a bigger budget, they've also been doing this for a while now. They're just getting good at what they do.

Shitposting on Sup Forums has dramatically slowed down meme production. That is their only goal. Trump spends no money on advertising because the memes did the advertising for him. They think they figured out the crux that was keeping Trump alive against their 24/7 antiTrump news.

They're afraid of meme magic.

LOL NEWFAG
You took his comment seriously so looks like YOU'RE the newfag checkmate atheists.

>xD fur the lulz
Fuck off back to /leftypol/ or wherever you came from or at least admit what you're really up to. You're telling me dozens upon dozens of spam threads in the catalog with the same exact same couple of images and text are le just for the lulz? There's an obvious organized effort to flood this board with trash. Sure, some of the spammers are trolls and triggered lefties from other Sup Forums boards, but not all of them.

Literally paid shills

Doesnt mean trump is exempt from criticism, but if someone is genuinely just being a dumb libtard its most likely just a shill who should stay ignored

They're getting scared.

yeah this is exactly what I think is going on t b h

It also feels like they're winning simply because there isnt much to talk about right now. September and the debates will be fun.

>crux
>oddly close to halcrux
Is trump our lord voldemort?

Sage goes in every field

I agree with you user

After all the happenings and waves of Trump and anti-Hillary memes, and then the CTR raids and leftypol, plus the shitposters...

The cycle will begin anew soon
>pic related, CNNTurkey empty newsdesk during the attempted coup