"NOW ALL OF CHINA KNOWS YOU'RE HERE"

>"Perfect."

What a shitty comeback. What should Shan Yu have said instead?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=De0jkGOUIec
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"Y-Yu, too."

It's a good comeback.

For Yu.

ching chong chang pao

Sh sh.

T-THE JERK STORE CALLED

WIE

>We all look the same anyways so who cares

I fuckee your wife

COME THE FUCK AT ME

Reminder that the vp exposed the subversive ends of Mulan years ago

Shan Yu was a big guy

>if women join the military, they'll have (protected) sex with the men there
>this is a bad thing because..............?

If the Chinks think Atilla was bad just wait till Big G shows up in a couple centuries.

t-they can't think of anything but sex, even in battle

this is what the religiously orthodox actually think

It's not protected, a lot of women get pregnant on purpose to shirk their duties as a free "get out of military free card"

>le tips le fedora *tip*

It's fucking laughable seeing these 18-25 year olds latch onto the alt-right because they have nothing else to look forward to in their pathetic lives. Even after the high of Trump winning the election wore off, I'd browse Sup Forums now and then and see, buried in threads, people saying stuff like
>g-guys I unironically have nothing else going for me in life except Trump, and I thought this was gonna make me happy but I'm still miserable

I'd like to see some proof user.

Are you just incapable of forethought?

Not an argument.

Quality reddit impression

That's some savage projecting.

what? i've got nothing against religion, just against the extremely orthodox, like most people - pence is one of them

I'll start using my arguments whenever you develop the capacity to form your own arguments.

>*tip* *tip* *tip* *tip* *tip*

why do people shit on this movie so much?
youtube.com/watch?v=De0jkGOUIec

"Then where are they?"

All nu-Disney films should be shit on

*pulls out greatsword*..."Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt. You were saying? No please, continue... I'd love to hear the rest of this fantasy of yours. NO, DON'T MOVE. NOBODY MOVE! EVERYONE SIT THE FUCK DOWN AND SHUT UP! What's the matter, kung-pow got your tongue? You seemed so talkative before, what changed? Oh this? Yeah, this is normal to carry where I'm from, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's the first real one you've seen. No, don't look at anyone else, look at me. Look at me because I'm the one in control of your life right now. I'm in charge. No, don't cry, that's not going to help you. Not even a little. Wanna know why? Because at this very moment, here and now, as far as you're concerned I'm Emperor and unless you play your cards right, I could very well be the last thing you ever see. So save your dragon tears for someone who cares and choose your next words really fucking carefully now you stupid Chink bitch. You useless rice-nigger. You disgusting noodle-whore. Because this is my show now and your fifteen minutes are almost up. Now tell me what you are. Repeat what I just called you. Every single word. Do it. SAY IT. And start taking your clothes off as you do it. Go ahead. Yeah that's right. One piece at a time. Right here and now in front of my soldiers. Good, just like that. You know, you might wanna thank me right about now. Because I'm about to make you a legend you worthless ..."

But he wears no mask

Bait.

>Mongols and Chinese
>Look the same
Found the uneducated fuck

>"Now all of China knows you are here"
>"YU WANT FUCK BIG BOY, SUCKY SUCKY FLY LICE WANTON SOUP CHING CHONG FLY DOG STANRY ROO DING SONG BANNU END OF RINE KAMIKAZE BO RAI CHO HAKUNA MATATA"

Implying Mulan didn't have the most goat song

And alot of male soldiers fake insanity to get out? What's the difference? Somehow this makes men more brave?

Did his "mother" tell him to write this? What a faggot

>"NOW ALL OF CHINA KNOWS YOU'RE HERE"
>Perfect
>PARTY ROCKER IN THE WALL TONIGHT!

My argument is literally that there is nothing wrong with young men and women having sex in the military as long as it's protected. You started flinging ad hominem and posting le cool guy Hunter Thompson pictures in response. Your move, chief.

Kekd