Soros bets 1 billion dollar against S&P 500

What does he mean by that?

Is it all over now

blogs.wsj.com/moneybeat/2016/08/15/soros0815/

Other urls found in this thread:

socioecohistory.wordpress.com/2012/08/22/jacob-rothschild-john-paulson-and-george-soros-are-all-betting-that-financial-disaster-is-coming/
blogs.wsj.com/moneybeat/2016/08/15/soros0815/
fortune.com/2016/06/27/soros-pound-brexit/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

do you NEETs even understand what this means?

Hes betting on a collapse of the US economy

Good Goyim's, Papa Soros is doing the right thing

First DB, now S&P

R.I.P world economy.

Its a hedge you fucks, his long positions are far bigger than shorts/Puts.

The worst loss so far hes had lately is going long on GBP because he thought Remain would win.

Soros funded anti-Israel groups too. Is he actually one of the good guys? Crashing the market to help Trump's election.

$0.01 have been deposited into your account

Don't forget to renew your proxy subscription pajeet

t. Open Society Fundation

He's an extremely influential figure in the financial world. He bets on the market bombing, the market gets skittish, the market bombs, he makes loads of money.

He's got cheat codes to the stock exchange and he's using them.

it's going to be deutche bank, goldman sachs, all the too big to fails are going down, guess it's going to be state run banking kiddies, better go withdraw your money before it disappears

Thank you papa Soros for feeding my family.

>withdrawing then worthless paper

sure why not .. i can wipe my ass with it

The S&P is literally at a record high right now.

Hedging against it is a no-brainer.

well didn't his boss invent the stock market?

He cut and reversed that position a while back.

Not anymore, the S&P started the crash today.

Someone lynch that piece of shit

Ultimate jew

>bet against world markets
>disrupt world markets
>profit
>use muh liberal ideologies as justification

No smart man is long S&P mate. It's only going up right now because of summer fags. (Yes they are present in trading also.)

And people SELLING their LONGS. Who is BUYING those? Yes, BUYERS, so the S&P goes UP because of SUMMER FAGS

>pro tip go short, stoploss at 2250,2300

He's influential in that sense too, but I simply meant 'influential' in the sense that his access to mass media coverage actually allows him to impact the confidence - and therefore decision making - of individuals.

In an ecosystem which lives and dies on confidence like the stock market, this gives him extraordinary power.

Yeah summer fags just help larger positions get filled. You can see it before every large data event. The spike to hit the summer fags stops to fill a larger short/long.

Yeah, you trade also?

He probably has money in favor of it as well. He usually stands to benefit regardless of markets succeeding or crashing

Yeah, futures. What do you trade?

It means that he thinks Trump is going to win.

>mfw Soros funded anti-israel groups
>mfw Soros is anti-trump
>mfw the Natsocs hated the zionists
>mfw some people say Natsocs are jewish funded
>mfw the holocaust never happened
>mfw jews controll the world
>mfw jews are against jews

I DONT KNOW ANYMORE

Nice, I trade forex

Why hasn't he been killed? Honest question. Does he live in a bunker?

The holocaust is a power play anyone can use.

>What does he mean by that?

hedge against rising interest rates.

commonplace high frequency trading Algorithms are keeping this thing afloat. all the program masters have to do is set them in reverse. summer fags dont have enough money to prop up shit you fucking idiots.

Old news change your Euros pounds.

reduce spending on European goods increase spending on Uk Goods.

I go with the Rothschild and soros

socioecohistory.wordpress.com/2012/08/22/jacob-rothschild-john-paulson-and-george-soros-are-all-betting-that-financial-disaster-is-coming/

Excuse the WoW speak. EUR/USD, GBP/USD are my mains. What broker are you with? Spot I'm guessing? How long have you traded for?

>to maintain victim status
>no shit
>no shit
>____________, the ((()))'s oldest trick
>no shit
>Zionists, but most ((()))s sit around doing fuck all
>a lot of them are anti-Zionist because they'll end up a scapegoat
>a lot of them

Because you fuckers are living in a bubble and think only the evil Jews/left does this kind of thing.
Truth is everybody does it. Money is what runs the world. The sooner you accept that, the sooner you can stop being a little lamb crying on Sup Forums all day.
Just realize the only thing that matters is money and join the fucking game.

did anyone ever dox this motherfucker?
next one to an hero can make the world a better place, idk why these lefty tards and even isis go after idiot poorfags just trying to watch a movie or w/e

It means he will destroy your country and culture, wipe out your savings, make you lose your job and then make you pay for it too.

It has nothing to do with politics, at least not at this point. Currency valuation is short term as is the stock market for people like Soros.

He basically just bet 1 billion dollars that the US stock market is going to tank in the next 3-6 months. And that isnt a big gamble considering the 1.2% GDP growth for Q2 WILL be revised sometime in January to show that the US entered recession beginning in July

The Coudenhove-Kalergi Plan. Jews rule a world of permanently enslaved low-IQ mud people. Israel's existence doesn't factor in.

Besides, Jews are a transient people. They don't need a nation to base themselves on. The Jewish states have also been destroyed at least four times, excluding the Khazars.

No he's betting on an S&P decline. The S&P can decline without the economy collapsing.

I was asking why he hasn't been killed, dipshit. Not why is he rich.

How much would he stand to make? He made over a billion fucking the £.

I have a hint for you... Jews are a meme for retards. They are the whitemans Boogieman just like whites are to blacks

Is there another option?

Do you ever read any FOMC statements?

He also went long on gold.

Take the hint, get ready or get rekt.

I'm with a prop firm until I can fund my own account. Want like 100k$ before I comfortable with the risk to not lose my future home etc. I've been trading for a year and a half. Good at it for about 6 month. So nothing fancy, but I know how the game works.

Currently short GBP/USD 1H, on the 1.30 wick, target at 1.29~ hope for some 100 pips there, if not I don't care either :P

>Soros funded anti-Israel groups too.
KYS

>Jews are a meme for retards
amazing how same "meme" has been around since ancient Greece.
Pretty impressive 2,400+ year old meme...

Rofl. What kind of plebeian isn't exclusively a dividend investor?

Ugh, new money.

Why should he be killed you fucker? He does nothing wrong. Stop hating the player, hate the game and kill yourself weak cunt.

wtf are you

It's just time for another recession, courtesy of the Fed.

buy gold perhaps. I'm considering it.

Also thanks for the flag

Clearly, Brexit is going to drag on, and uncertainty is going to be bad for Uk and EU, so it's going to impact the US market.

question is, what does this Jew know about the Italian and German banks that we don't...

>buy gold perhaps. I'm considering it.
You better decide soon or its going to be to late.

And buy silver instead.

Generally no. There isnt too much helpful in them if you dont know exactly what you are looking for/at, and they pretty much never paint a picture that is anything except rosey.

I kind of think of them as inside back patting

>summer fags

>affecting the market significantly

Retail investors are an incredibly small piece of trading volume. Like basically irrelevant. The markets move by institutions and HFTs.

>blogs.wsj.com/moneybeat/2016/08/15/soros0815/
>Meanwhile, Mr. Soros’s fund also cut sharply its position in gold, selling off the bulk of the shares it had bought last quarter in Barrick Gold, the world’s largest gold producer, and cutting sharply its position in a gold-backed ETF set up by the World Gold Council.

Well, it's probably not the best idea.

Are you saying middle class morons are a modern invention?

>He does nothing wrong
He has literally crashed entire markets in Asia and Europe and elsewhere through currency speculation. He's a fucking parasite.
People have starved because of him. He sucks money out of normal people and puts it it toward left wing, destructive ends.

He is the Eternal Jew, the Jew Demon incarnate. In another time in history he and his entire family, maybe even whole tribe would have been pogromed.

>t. karl marx

It literally just said he reduced his position on gold in the article.

>what does this Jew know about the Italian and German banks that we don't...

He knows that they will collapse before US bank because EU banks are way over-leveraged and have outstanding balance of multiple times countries GDP. US not even 60% of GDP.

He doesn't know anything,we don't know or can't find out. The thing he can do, which we can't is take a large early position without a stoploss.

Because we all know the EU will fail, only no one knows exactly when. That's the difference, there is no conspiracy.

COMBO-RARES

>middle class morons
There was a "middle class" in Dark Ages Europe and in ancient Rome before that?
wow, learn something new every day from the geniuses on here...

soros is the hero we need. part of the secret nazi enclave that will bring about the collapse and rebirth

He didn't create the system did it? You're all just mad you can't properly play the game of life and probably are poor cunts.
I don't deny he's a motherfucker though, but that's because I don't like his political views, hence why I am here in the first place.

Good, I shorted from 1.3018 and took profit at 1.2953, fading the move is more my style. I was at a prop house in the city for about a year. They're interesting places to say the least. Now I trade on my own. It's pretty lonely but it's the start of a business.

Trade the market not your PnL, you should care if you want to be trading and making money in the long run.

If I held my short looking for 100 ticks I'd be pissed, Dudley's hawkish comments helped but that will not always be the case.

What size do you trade?

>He doesn't know anything,we don't know or can't find out.
Not true user. He can afford private pollsters, and moreover his actions alone can now shape the market to where it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy.

He has access to world leaders, the IMF, etc..

The EU banks have been at points lower than during the 08 crash in the past few weeks. The data has been shit for 3 quarters now and revisions are worse.

The problem is thinking we ever left the recession.

>had moved my spreads towards silver and gold 2 quarters ago
>nothing gains

> LET THE MARKETS HIT THE FLOOR
LET THE MARKETS HIT THE FLOOR
> LET THE MARKETS HIT THEFLOOR
LET THE MARKETS HIT THE FLOOR
> LET THE MARKETS HIT THE

FLOOOOOOOOOOOR

Might be a financially illiterate question, but if the world economy were to collapse, and all of the worlds currency to be worthless, why would the financial elite even bother investing if they know it'll collapse?

We will eliminate Soros with our shitposting

>He and his entire family would have been
... ordering the pogroms on the poor and weak.
FTFY

Can someone explain how he is betting on a loss? How does he make money when something loses it?

The economy can only collapse if people think it's going to collapse. So it will never collapse.

Fair enough, the market usually get triggered by a word or two (generally the tone) Understand what hawkish and dovish rhetoric consists of and that helps reading and understanding them.

>he's betting on a trump victory

Nice

You're just as dumb as the neets you're insulting

He's betting on the decline of the s&p, a market index which, for the last 20 something years has very little to do with the economy

The last 50 years, and especially the last 10 have been a series of Jewish tricks which has only served the inflate the markets so the rich get richer and the poor get poorer

soros is spook

There most certainly was a Roman middle class.

As for Dark Ages Europe, there wasnt, it was the kings bitching about boogiemen. After they fell, they became the next century's upper/middle class, and carried on the bitching.

The poor and the idiots always have a scapegoat. For blacks its the white man. For arabs, it is the Christian. For the south american/mexican it is the US and CIA.

Jews are the scapegoat for the white man

Perhaps silver is a better option then.

fortune.com/2016/06/27/soros-pound-brexit/
>Soros lost money betting that the British pound would rise in the wake of the Brexit vote. A Soros spokesperson confirm to Bloomberg that the octogenarian’s fund was “long” the pound even after the vote.
>Last week, Soros made headlines by saying that the pound would plunge in value if the British citizens voted for a so-called Brexit, or leaving the European Union. They did. And the pound did plunge, as Soros predicted. But it appears the legendary hedge fund manager didn’t follow his own advice. Earlier this month, it was reported that Soros had recently come out of retirement because he saw a lot of money to be made betting against the global economy.
>“George Soros did not speculate against sterling while he was arguing for Britain to remain in the European Union,” a spokesman for Soros said on Monday. “In fact, he was long the British pound leading up to the vote.”
>It’s unclear why Soros didn’t follow his own advice. It could be because, like most others, he didn’t think a Brexit was likely.

should have stayed in retirement, George.

They're liquidity providers. They all have their stops in the same places and they are hunted.

He shortsales aka he buys options on current stocks at the current price.

If stocks fall he makes profit if they rise he loses.

>You're all just mad
He's scum. I don't like buffet's politics or how he spends his money, but you can't deny he did it as fairly as one can say to have made money in such things.

Soros was/is even hated by his own tribe and was rumored to have given up Jews and worked with the Germans during the war in Hungary.

He made his money off the collapse in Russia and privatization that led to people literally freezing and going hungry directly bc of his actions.

In his case, his politics and his "business" are intertwined. He is a true "kike" in the sense the term was coined for.

Standard lots 1 or 2, depends on 1 or 2 targets. I trade only technicals while keeping fundamentals in mind. I've backtested everything so I know what works. I just do the work of a machine, no emotions.

Nice win mate, hope mine finishes later, or tomorrow. Already got 55 pips from AUDUSD today.

>t. Jacob Rosenbaum

Reality is subjective, Winston, the Party is infallible.

>Is he actually one of the good guys
Soros is chaos.. He's the real Lex Luthor

Because the entire world economy does not collapse at once and never does so permanently. The goal is to lose the least, and lend the most when the upswing happens.

This is the biggest indicator that it's finally happening.

IT'S FINALLY FUCKING HAPPENING GUYS!

SOROS HASN'T BEEN WRONG WITH HIS JEWINGS!

The Old Frog is the prophet of Kek?

He needs to be fucking dead. One of the most destructive creatures ever to dirty the face of the Earth. Despicable beyond words.

Heard that nigga. And his world-destroyers-in-trading kike sprogs need to be swinging right next to him.

based soros

He's betting it'll come down enough for him to profit nicely, not necessarily that it'll collapse

the pound didn't collapse in 1992 either and he profited 1 billion by going short 10 billion during that time

what does this mean? what should I do?

I dont think soros actually cares which political group comes to power aslong as he can make money :^)
He is extremely oppurtunistic just like most (((investors)))

Yes, we know he's set up all of the pieces.

It's a bet
Maybe he won't profit off it

husssh, don't ruin their Jew meme bubble