Female Marine drops out of infantry course

>The only female officer enrolled in the Marine Corps' Infantry Officer's Course has dropped out after failing to complete two conditioning hikes last month, according to the Marine Corps' Training and Education Command.

>This was the female officer's second attempt at passing the course. She will now be given another specialization for her career as an officer in the Marines.

cnn.com/2016/08/15/politics/female-marine-infantry-course/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EDAOodylljM
snopes.com/cassidy-boon-drowning/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>thousands of males drop out and fail military courses every year.
>its supposed to work like this to weed out the weak people
>a woman drops out
>some how its newsworthy.

Who the fuck cares?

>marines remove pull-up requirement for PT test because of weak roasties
>empowered wymyn still fail miserably at physical tasks

>weed out weak people
>woman drops out
you answered your own question, sven

you should be empowering your wife right now while she rides the arab cock

Who can't even hike? Like nigga just move your legs and walk in a forest

LOL

it's a ruck march, not a hike

also,
>conditioning hike
these are the training ruck marches to get you ready for the real, graded rock marches

this Strong Womyn couldn't even pass the practice hikes. let that sink in

>first female navy officer to command a warship in our navy had her command stripped after she was caught shagging one of her subordinates

His question was how is it newsworthy that someone dropped out of the PT tests when thousands do it all the time.

Stop trying to be le epin maymay man so hard you fag.

In other news, Swedish males willingly surrender their women to shit skin rapists and do no nothing in the face of this onslaught to their heritage. Go fuck yourself Ulf.

>ebin maymay
>stop trying so hard
topcuck, faggot

Isn't a ruck just carrying equipment and hiking

>She will now be given another specialization for her career as an officer in the Marines.

Folding laundry?

Oh for fuck sake tell me thats false

... and she failed that. talk about lmao

There is a big difference between 'thousands of men' and 'the only woman'.

Queen-POG

>female
>marine

athousandkeks.jpg

Didn't even make sense, nice try man.

Is there?

>Folding laundry?
They just push her up the chain of command and put her on some cushy desk job.
>epic swedish meme
KYS

>you answered your own question, sven
No i didn't you retarded australian.

>The only female officer enrolled

There ya go, dumbass.

Men and women aren't the same just like dogs and cats are not the same.
Equality faggot detected.

fixed that headline

>Didn't even make sense
ask me how i know you're new

>not prepping the bull
defending women from your cuckshed, I see

What always gets me about things like this is how quiet the men involved are.

I would go full fucking Australian, have it published that I wish I'd just let the soulless mentally ill cunt drown instead of saving her pathetic life, tell everyone she wishes I touched her grotesque body in a sexual way because she can't get any, then claim that by accusing me, she has raped me.

>women have biological limits that they simply can't overcome despite beating dey feminist drums

wow, what a big surprise to no one

#accuserape

I think you're confused. I'm the one being objective here while you're the one concentrating on sex. Someone dropped out of the PT tests. How is that newsworthy?

Okay. How do you assume I'm new?

This is the onion isnt it?

Equipment weights like 40+ kg.

So its newsworthy just because its a woman? Stop being such a faggot, women are not special just because they have a vagina. You are just like the faggots that make rich people famous just because they are rich.

What it means she wasn't fit enough for the job.
If she wanted to serve her country, good for her.
If she can't serve it to the fullest extent, there is no shame.
There is shame when you are given "special" treatment to try to get diversity and progressive props.

Which is why the figurative and literal pussification of military is going to be a mistake, dishonorable, and unforgivable . It will weaken us, demoral us, have more killed, and lead to less reason to trust our lives to. Only the best should be in the military.
Stop trying to redefine the best is to be politically correct when it could be a national risk.

How am I supposed to know? The line between parody and reality have been removed.

>doesn't want state assistance

fucking hell natural selection is beautiful

>Someone dropped out of the PT tests. How is that newsworthy?
Because it was the ONLY woman in the program after all this fuss about admitting them into the program to begin with and lowering standards for them.

Women in the military is a mistake.

This pic makes me happy. It is good to know these race traitors do suffer for their stupidity

burn the coal pay the toll

Achievements are newsworthy. They reported a woman getting through the Marine training for the first time which is an impressive achievement for a woman.
This is merely a follow-up story. Besides even 'celebs' getting married, breaking up, cheating on each other or farting in public becomes news somewhere.

>Okay. How do you assume I'm new?
I'll give you this one

because you don't relate using the fucking words "ebin maymay" on an even level of irony with trying too hard, newfag

I'd honestly try and get the ball rolling with that.
Everyone deserves the chance to de-fuck their life, and actually being able to easily reach work and education would really help.

>I'm a nordic faggot and dont understand context, but I wont let that stop me from shitposting!

>that thing
>a woman

Call me Cypher because I don't believe it.

Completely normal. They won't hold anyone back. Thanks Jessica Lynch.

>de-fuck their life
Coalburning at

If you have a cunt you should stay out of the military and voting booths. I hope they broke that bitch mentally and physically.

>G.I. Janes continues to be a Hollywood fantasy

Apologize, Ridley!

Google search says its from a satire site.

It doe elicit a chuckle.

You're just butthurt because in your lifetime, before your very eyes, you're going to see your nation and all it's history be torn down.

Replaced with a barbaric, feral wasteland.

You and your loved ones will be subjugated to oppression, violence, rape and murder.

You will see your world, end.

All because you're a cowardly swedecuck who was too weak to stand up, but just strong enough to resentfully shitpost on a Mongolian Throat Singing Board.

Jesus Christ you're retarded. I was using that in a way a tryhard like you would use it to mock you for not even comprehending Sven's post and immediately jumping on the meme road and throwing out a Sweden Yes meme.

Not understanding basic human interaction is a clear sign of autism. I'd go get checked out if I were you.

Confirmed legit, luckily the world is pretty much unanimously against her

thang you vor yor serbiz
t. israel

The blacks may be bringing rape and crime to your country, but some, I assume, are decent people.

Unlike Sup Forums, teenage girls aren't indoctrinated to believe all blacks are terrible people, which of course isn't true; so if she gets knocked up and he runs off, can't say "it's your fault for screwing a black, you should have known this would happen".

And I can see why a black would appeal to teenage girls.
He'd be a big guy, especially for her, perhaps to the point that sex could be extremely painful.

>You're just butthurt because in your lifetime, before your very eyes, you're going to see western civilization and all it's history be torn down.
ftfy
>Replaced with a barbaric, feral wasteland.
same
>You and your loved ones will be subjugated to oppression, violence, rape and murder.
Same
>You will see your world, end.
Same
>All because you're a cowardly swedecuck who was too weak to stand up, but just strong enough to resentfully shitpost on a Mongolian Throat Singing Board.
And same

You are delusional if you think this is unique for Sweden, chink.

>that run-on
You got a lot of work ahead of you, Lacey

> implying she won't do it again

I am a skinnyfat NEET and I could probably finish IOC after a month of fitness prep. Men just have more willpower.

>no u

At least she didn't fail out on the obstacle course on day one like the rest of the other females.

As hilarious as it is to see the women folk get kicked out, you should prepare yourself for the eventuality of one passing the course.

Surprised they published the story.

Or is the narrative that they're being too hard on women?

>females not wearing PT belts
>females not carrying ruck
would smoke hard/10

Doesn't matter too much if the judge isn't

>knifehandsinternally.jpg

>She will now be given another specialization for her career as an officer in the Marines.

I smell a career in stateside logistics.

she will never see her day in court due to good samaritan laws

>france
>rising in score

Where I live is 99% white, 90% Christian.

The wave may reach here, but not before it has long since crushed what remains of Sweden to powder. And the world will have front row seats.

The destruction of the Swedish culture will come first and foremost - and with any luck it will serve as a warning to the rest of the world, what the price of cowardice is.

I may see my world end, but by that time even the name 'Swede' will carry the same associations as 'Somalia' or 'Lebanon'. Failed states warped and burned to irredeemable cinders on the pyres of Political Correctness and Barbarous Islam.

So what's your excuse, Swedecuck? Whats stopping you from finding like-minded Swedes, organizing a resistance, spending your life in service to something undeniably righteous.

Imagine the course of your remaining life if you dont? Is that wretched life one worth living?

Does it compare to even a few moments glory, knowing that as a man you are fighting for your people, your heritage, your land, your right to exist as you see fit?

You're going to die.

And odds are it will be at the hands of a savage Moslem your leaders invited in. It will be ignominious and probably preceded by rape.

If you're going to live - if you're going to die - do it on your feet, with a weapon in your hand, clarity in your eyes and your peoples' blood surging in your veins.

"How can man die better,
than facing fearful odds,
for the ashes of his fathers,
and the temples of his Gods?"

Because the reverse. Once a woman passes this, the U.S. media is going to erupt in jubilation. So if they can celebrate that just because of a vagina, their failing is thus also newsworthy.

Gets me every time. Nice commentary added. Thanks Sven.

i hope that fucking SNCO smoked the shit out of that butterbar for that fuckup

aiming 2 weapons at yourself s fucking undefendable

Just put them on HRT and call them Xirs already if they wanna be men so badly. I mean it is the current year.

>Where I live is 99% white, 90% Christian.
And? Its the same thing where i live. To bad we (just like you) got a centralized government and my tax money still goes to pay multiculturalism elsewhere.

>rest of your leafshitpost
TL;DR, leaftard

I can't tell whats going on in this picture

shes pointing her beretta and rifle at herself while the head shed lads watch in horror as the female 2nd lieutenant medic embarrasses the uniform

nvm. I just realized she is holding a pistol by the barrel and pointing it towards herself.

it isnt legit moron go look at her youtube its pretty clear theyre all troll/satire videos

She's pointing both her pistol and rifle at herself. It's like staring down the barrel of a gun at this point.

>Because the reverse. Once a woman passes this, the U.S. media is going to erupt in jubilation. So if they can celebrate that just because of a vagina, their failing is thus also newsworthy.
Good job posting the only valid rebuttal in the thread. Hats of to you sir.

I didn't make it so i can't take credit for it.

she's the only female officer and she dropped out.

This isnt really your retort right?

Why can't they admit that while society has moved to a more equal way of life our biology doesn't give a fuck that mary rotten crotch thinks she can do everything a man can?
Was it so difficult for them to stay at home and not fuck the milkman, cook and keep the kids from being faggots? That's an important role and one that a man would probably fuck up by being a hardass 24/7 (or a little bitch)

what? its from dailymail and it's also covered by guardian, both sites take their degenerate shit seriously.

nice try though ctr reddit shill.

Do you people even know what HDI measures? Its total shit.

15 years of school in syria gets the same score as 15 years of school in germany.

Chesty Puller would NOT fucking approve, Marine! Do you think you are WORTHY to upset CHESTY PULLER, you piece of fat shit?! BEFORE SUNDOWN YOU WILL DO 1000 PUSH UPS, YOU FUCKING WASTE! GET DOWN! PRESS SOME DECK! COUNT 'EM OUT! COUNT! COUNT!

Good. They should still be allowed to try to do it though.

>implying DI's will even raise their voices to a female marine
>implying female DI's know who chesty puller is

>"If we don't change standards, it will be very, very difficult to have any numbers -- any real numbers come into the infantry," Kelly told reporters at the Pentagon.

Lowering the standards of a combat unit sounds like a great plan, especially when there are plenty of people who can reach those standards.

No wonder he's a general.

You're expected to "hike" several miles in a certain time frame with a 45-50+ ruck while wielding a weapon. During these marches it's to expect to engage in combat senarios (incoming fire, taking defensive positions, etc). The reason it's called "conditioning" is because you're not supposed to be gassed out by the end, once you reach the end "then" you're supposed to begin operating.

/shrug if israel succeeds in fucking us over completely we will nuke them. so there's that to look forward too.

soo many broken arrows soo few recovered, it is like we have a sampson option too.

I just read this out to my wife, she told me "you know you've turned into a bit of a woman hater lately"
Is it too late for me Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=EDAOodylljM
she has a youtube channel and everything.

Don't listen to this faggot Sven, I think you guys are nicer than Canada.

But although she has a youtube channel, the article itself turns out to be a hoax.
snopes.com/cassidy-boon-drowning/
It originally came from a satirical website.

Apologize and rail her.

I'm about to start crying. Stop it!

You realize this means liberals will throw a fucking fit until the Marines lower their standards enough for women to pass... just like they've already done to the Army, Navy, and Air Force.

Underrated.

It's not legit. She was trying her hand at satire. Unfortunately, like all women, humor is far beyond her capabilities, and she came across as someone who actually meant it.