How long did it take you to feel comfortable driving a car Sup Forums?

How long did it take you to feel comfortable driving a car Sup Forums?

2-3 months after getting my license yeah
mom & dad still complain i drive fast eventhough they themselves are road devils

Been driving for ten years and still dont

Driving a car 5 minutes, feeling comfortabe in traffic took a while because I don't have my own car and only could drive my parents' car every once in a while

For me it took driving back and forth from uni for a couple months

little bit. maybe a few months for ordinary around the town driving. Probably a year or two for highway/freeway driving while navigating etc

just driving as a passenger gives me anxiety, I will probably never muster up the courage to get a license.

never
I've been driving since 15
22 now

28 lessons and the examination

an hour

i've never been inside a car lol

Why do you keep making these threads?

>he drives

This has to be a lie.

Not even on a Bus?

he probably wants to get his license

been driving since i was 10 because i am a rural retard

this but literally

I've been on a bus before but not inside a car. I have no idea what people mean when they say "car smell"

how much does it cost to live in rural australia?

after 1 year we can have no need to stick this mark, and we become an adult drivers to be comfortable to drive.

3 failed exams and loads of lessons. It was a bumpy ride but now I consider myself a pretty good driver.

just how?

i'm poor lol

>every driver is asian
is driving in japan like mad max?

Few monthes

6 months or something

My mommy gf drives me around.

I envy you. Car trips are the most horrible thing that happened in my childhood.

how come buddy, car sickness? i've always wanted to go on a car trip

A few months.

1-2 years

I only drive like 20 times per year when I work since I don't have a car of my own. It takes maybe a day or two to get comfortable in a small town setting if I haven't driven for many months. I wouldn't dare to drive in a big city though.
>tfw nu-male

>car sickness
Yeah, that shit was horrible. Vomiting in a bag or near the road is probably the most frequent memory from my childhood.
And also my father was always listening Pink Floyd while driving a car, so now I getting sick whenever I hear it.

>not playing through the entirety of pokemon during a road trip
missing out

I would vomit instantly if I'm not looking directly on the road. That was a huge problem because by Russian law kids can't travel on front seats.

Same dude, I also threw up on buses a lot.

I puked a few times but never more than once per trip. You also instantly feel much better.

how the fuck have none of your relatives ever had a car or you never had a lift or anything is America sub-saharan Africa tier?

my entire family is full of poor shut-ins like me

Not much, wasnt allowed to drive without mother or other authorised person for a year because law says so(until I got 18)
Helped me a lot, much mire comfortable
Autobahhn almost hitting 200kmh is the best thing in germany

Well, as a kid I haven't eaten a lot, so most of the time I had nothing in my stomach to throw up with. And vomiting with an empty stomach is painful as fuck.

>not being fat

I am fat now. Does it count?

>is driving in japan like mad max?
Traffic in every Asian cunt is like Mad Max
>India
>All of SEA
>China

Felt comfortable (over-confident) before I even passed my test.
Absolute state of this board.

A few months but it took me a year and half to dare getting in the highway, waiting only made it worse.

You never (and should never) feel comfortable but you just get used to it and know how/what/when to pay attention to on the road.

There are a lot of cars with a ridiculously wide width and poor visibility these days so it always makes me nervous when passing by a bigass car (especially driven by a woman or a brat) on a narrow street, although I'm pretty experienced.
Since you are in Australia, narrow streets and complex junctions aren't much of a problem for you but still you should be careful with other drivers as many of them are too retarded to park their cars safely.

>Traffic in every Asian cunt is like Mad Max
Get out of your messy town to see the world outside sometimes

It's safe to say there is no place in the world where traffic manners are more civilised than Japan and Germany.
SEA is one of the worst of course along with China and Taiwan.