Live in australia

>live in australia
>not allowed to own even pepper spray or a taser for home defense
>cops take 45 minutes to show up even if someone is actively breaking into your house

whats my alternative here?, i dont feel like having my human rights violated like this.
i already have a compound bow, but it feels useless for close - mid range.
if nothing changes i plan to seek refuge in america.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rmBl3RGItAE
youtube.com/watch?v=A_fMN9kFm14
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

All a true aussie needs is an empty and a head to smash. Quit being a faggot.

If you kill or assault someone while they're breaking into your home you will be charged.

>live in Germany
>can own knives, machetes, swords, maze, crossbows etc without a license
>can legally defend myself with them, at least at home

Nah mate if they slice you up with a knife in your own home, you can kill them.

That guy who did that recently whose been in the news is going to get off.

It helps that the dude who died was a drug fucked loser with a pre existing condition but still.

cool blog post, upboated and retweeted

>That guy who did that recently whose been in the news is going to get off.

That's good.

Join a gun club and get a license, and then buy a handgun?

you're allowed to carry a flashlight, plus my leatherman has a nice blade on it too

>whats my alternative here?
there's none. you become a caliphat soon enough.

Just buy a big club

Put a bayonet on the end of your bow. Now youre good for all ranges.

Bend over and take it!

We Americans BTFO anyone who says any fucking thing about taking our guns and you know why.

Lucky for you you don't have dindu nuffins fucking with you all the time.

The alternative is the own whatever the fuck you want an defend yourself with it, and simply not call the police.

just get an illegal one

better to live with the legal action afterwards than to be defenseless in a potentially lifethreatening B&E

Please tell me this is just shitposting

Are you really expected to just flee your house if its being invaded?

Why don't you surround your house with scorpions and venomous snakes?

You defend your home here with a gun

You just have to

>Run to the gun safe
>Unlock it
>Pull gun out
>Unlock and open 2nd safe where ammo is
>Load gun
>Turn
>Aim
>Fire

tell the cops you have a gun and are about to shoot the cunt and watch them arrive in 5 mins

True, we don't have to deal with niggers which is a plus.

We managed to subdue our niggers with petrol fumes and cheap booze, they did the rest with their whole in house family rape parties.

Why hasn't America done something similar?

Can you post a shit grinding version? Making you a gift

Get a pet roo m8

Grinning*

It's shitposting. You have a right to self defence, if you kill somebody in self defense you *usually* will get let off. Fun fact though, if you kill someone who was going to kill a family member, such as a wife or child, then it's not self defense and you can be charged.

i am going to the U.S embassy to enquire about becoming a refugee this week.
we already had an armed robbery here, and we just have to wait for it to happen again now.
put this on record - FUCK AUSTRALIA

Either get a gun and say that you were cleaning it or use a club or a sword or something. I got a shotgun and a knobkeri. Amazing coincidence how he broke in at the exact moment I was cleaning my gun officer...

A cunt's gotta do what a cunt's gotta do, mate.

Karate

>that filename

Fuck off, we're full.

Dunno about straya but in England we are expected to flee our home so that we dont have to hurt the robber. Yes we are that cucked

In many countries you are allowed self-defense within reasonable force, reasonable for is seldom lethal according to the courts though so we're left to wait for the police or die.

Do what the rest of you fuckers do and move here, more Whites are always welcome to help remove kebab once brexit is in full flow

At least were not "If you kill your enemies they win"

What are you supposed to do, according to the government?

Can you even shout hurtful words or will you get done for racial hate speech?

that is bollocks

Just fucking smash em

>notice that the safety is on

Well we can't vilify based on Religion, so I think Aussie shitposting is out of luck.

Can I put some dangerous acids in a bucket and keep it as a weapon against thief?

How fucked would I get from disfiguring a thief with muriatic acid?

Kitchen knifes. The big ones. I don't know, if you have em, but the Japanese make really hardcore, super sharp, huge knifes for meat through which they cut like butter. And you can't ban them for obvious reasons: they are a kitchen tool.

Learn to use them right in cqc and they are surprisingly effective in a close environment like your home.

There's also other tools like axes or sledgehammers you can use. They are basically variations of medieval weapons. Your probably also able to own a tomahawk legally.

just gotta make those close range bow shots count mate. Also get some nice broadheads that spin, slice, have those crazy retractable claws, and leave an inch and a half diameter wound channel.

I honestly feel like a torso shot with that would be more effective at stopping someone than 9mm. Who the shit expects to get shot with an arrow?

jail for a long time

Tell us more about how you won the war for Bolshevism and Zionism please.

>Not having a Kookaburra signed by Gilly to defend yourself and property

England... working hard to become a Black Muslim Paradise

just get an assault gator

Just out of interest user, do you live in WA?

nah mate, you're fucked like the rest of us

you live on a shitload of land?
bury the faggot

old school: rocks'n knives.

I did the firearms safety course recently. Was told by an ex-cop sniper that you can store ammo and loaded magazines in a locked case/cabinet/safe together with the gun.

>"not allowed"
Are you serious? You can buy both of those from the asian black market. grey market even.

>Australia
Let your pet Black Widows off the leash!

Do the research yourself. Cops aren't lawyers.

What about keeping a loaded gun, with safety on, on yourself when you go to sleep or walk around in the house?

Oh yeah, let me just hop in the car and drive down to the fucking Asian black market then.

Who the fuck are you associating with to have easy connects to Asian gangsters?

you'd be fine mate all of the cops would be giving you hi-fives and pointing and laughing at the guy you melted

in america?
CASTLE DOCTRINE

anywhere else?
Pre-meditated murder

i know, i envy america's 2a laws too

Get a blunt or edged weapon mate, I got a machete from Perth Wellington Surplus recently, not the most practical weapon but it'll do in a pinch and you also have good intimidation

Lel

Befriend Emu.

Train emu in bird combat of emu war.

Have a beer with emu bro.

Emu friend forever. He will help you in times of need.

Castle doctrine sounds good and so are their free speach laws. You apprectiate it a lot, if you are living in Best Korea like we do.

If Sup Forums was hosted in Germany, it would have been taken down a thousand times already.

>siege artillery on an open battlefield

Ah yes, the classic retelling of the Falklands War

we're not as bad off as you lads for liberty, but we have "implied free speech" laws.

some dumb cunt who thought it was racist abos get their own designated computer lab at uni is being sued for racism and hate speech

Most spiders are solitary a better option would be a pack of emus

lmao

>not being prepared to glass some cunt at a moments notice
You're an immigrant aren't you?

No, we are expected to fucking catch the robber for the police without hurting him too much, you have a duty to use reasonable force to stop the intruder. if you just let him escape you are an accessory

nah mate, he's probably from melbourne

>can legally defend myself with them, at least at home
>but don't because I wouldn't want to discourage Ahmed and Mugabe from fucking my wife

i have that painting on my wall

Just so you know and won't get fooled: these "anti-racist and sexist laws" which are literally called "tolerance laws" in the EU have NOTHING to do with treating people well. They are directly linked in the EU to mass immigration from the middle east and are designed to shut you up. And if they start there: where will it end? They undermine everything until you've lost everything, until you accuse your own race, your nation, your people of the most horrendous crimes and celebrate the conqueror of your land as the liberating saint, until you apologize to the murderer of your sons and the rapists of your daughters for being a racist biggot.

You must defeat the left, or the left will defeat you. And everything you have and are.

>implying I'm not just a living meme whose whole personality is a copy from various anime and movie characters
I was fucked since birth.

couldnt agree anymore

pic related, Somalian gangbangers getting off because "tolerance"

Remember user, Australia is a country founded and built by immigration and those troubled teens are just as Australian as you or I

We have didgeridindus too dont you worry mate.

Learn from the best
youtube.com/watch?v=rmBl3RGItAE

or keep some big dogs
or get a panic room
or some electric fences

Do you have any long stabbing thing in your house?

youtube.com/watch?v=A_fMN9kFm14

You can own semiauto AR15s with 30 rounds mags. Until the EU finally bans them that is. But for now you can. Take advantage of your rights.

>saved as "brits remove american mongrels" for further purposes
thanks, roo

but they arent white, or law abiding citizens.

they're savages who bring their shit culture and violence here, when they should have left it in Mogadishu

Louiville Slugger with a huge nail or a railroad spike hammed through it. And don't stop swinging until it stops moving.

your welcome (((Germany)))

Australia is cucked.

Get a boomerang

...Just go to victoria market you retard.

Get a crossbow and sword nigga

Do you even Medieval bro?

I'm pretty sure if you are being attacked in your home, you are allowed to fight back, JUST ENOUGH TO DEFEND YOURSELF.

If the person breaking into your house threatens you and tries to beat you up, this doesn't mean you can use excessive force to seriously injure them (even if you want to).

e.g. don't decapitate someone because they broke into your house, get it?

No one is retarded enough to believe that you have no right to defend yourself, other wise you're willingly a sitting duck.

>>
just get a gun license, permit and safe and you can have a firearm if your not a fuckwit. Shoot the faggots in the dick and call the police.

Fuck Apex and fuck Melbourne, fucking hipster central.

It's probably the worst message out there "this country belongs to the immigrants and not to the natives". It is THE narrative from Sweden, to Germany, it seems to Australia and the USA, which is at the centre of the spider web.

It discriminates against your own people, is openly racist the own people, dismisses the rights of the tax payer, voter and citizen of the country. It is toxic, hateful, dangerous, destructive and ideologically deluded. And it an even bigger threat to us than Islamist subversion and immigration, which wouldn't even be possible in the first place, if the left didn't enable it.

Fight the reds and never surrender!

^THIS!