Burkini and bikinis

A fight started in Sisco , corsica seemingly about a burkini taken in photos.
Quickly escalated to interethnic fight

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vRxxh3CzJXk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Corsican model Laeticia Casta. Islamists seems to dislike women being sexy in public places

why do muslims have a high fertility rate despite wearing their pajamas in public?

Islam should be forbidden by ONU in the western world.

The world may never know.

When I see a woman in a bikini I INSTANTLY feel the urge to fap.

Shit body. baby waist ahhahaha.

Another corsican beauty : Alizée now a former singer and a beautiful mom

That god awful creepy muslim smile and burkini vs sexy goddess.

Muslims really need to stop the incest.

Burkini photo sample.
A chance for ugly bodied girls?

Burkinis are fucking smart.

Borderline slutty weird bikini

>muh dick

hnnnggg

Moar from the same girl.
There are really plenty of these on image search.
Likely she helped selling a lot of swimsuits and lingerie

>borderline slutty

Muslims are fucking stupid...

best bikini coming through

FRANCE NO

she already fucked up her body
>shit tattoos, etc

She was also in a very hot Chris Isaak MV

youtube.com/watch?v=vRxxh3CzJXk

Frogbros, if you dont nip this in the bud and put a foot up those sandniggers asses....you deserve everything you get.

Muslims would call them kaffira slut, wanting either to rape them or to force them to cover in burkini or burka. I think they'd prefer to do both

"Early" pregnant.

Their women are always at home ready to spread their legs for their arranged marriage husbands.

But it's working, and they are outbreeding us by at least 4:1. Plus the ones they are importing.
How long before they have the power to smash up the Louvre the way they did Temples in syria?

Fun fact btw: old timey prudes rolled shacks called bathing machines in the waters so women could put on their one piece swimsuit only when they were in the water and they could change back before being dragged out. That way, they were never on the beach with their swimsuit

Until they pass the 'show us your tits' law, I'm staying home. You gotta have standards.

fuck it
killemall

Who are literally their cousins or uncles.

name?

>muslim """"""""""swimwear""""""""""

Why?

There's a storm that's threatening our very lives today

Rape, murder
It's just a kiss away, kiss away

War, children
It's just a shot away, shot away

I don't understand why a simple piece of cloth are annoying people.
Are frenchbros being wild and uncivilized ?

men are so sex-starved from the women in pillowcases that when they actually see some skin they jizz everywhere

Dunno, got it from some user. She pops up in google searches for 'sexy japanese swimwear' if you feel like playing detective

I'm willing to bet that the average Muslim has more sex than the average Westerner. Our obsession with appearance over substance is our doom.

Burkinis do not qualify as a hijab. This is literally fashion for fat and tremendously insecure people.

banning clothes is stupid and totalitarian.
ban the people.

I know right.
People give me the deathstare when I wear my swastika arm band.
It's just a piece of cloth for fuck sake.

They are not sterilized like western women.

You dont say. It's almost like muslim women are groomed to be subsmissive to their man

Does the women in the burqini on OP's pic look fat and insecure to you?

Muslims didn't like someone taking pictures in a public place.

Too... fucking... bad...

Invite them into your country and they will try to make your country like the one they left.

Same goes for any ethnicity. You took where they came from. That is what they will bring.

Why do people care, unless they're trying to force everybody to wear burkinis it's really up to them to wear whatever they want

This was also in the West 200 years ago. Now you have an army of virgins, NEET's, and weaboos.

>implying this picture was not staged

Did she get plastic surgery on her face?I just assume at this point.

I have an idea.
Everybody should walk naked.

I could use a source for this, please.

>this whole burkini bullshit

my fucking sides
we don't deserve to walk on Earth

Why? Read the Quran, dipshit....

A caged bird doesn't know it can fly.....

Addio Africa, Italian documentary on the Congo Crisis, they got like 4 different factions in the film

>defending burkinis
bosnian imigrant detected

Because when the man wants to nail one of his wives, he does. No questions asked.

The Western man has to schedule it in advance, dance around and act nice, earn a decent wage in order to afford pregnancy, dodge headaches, emotional stress and other bullshit, plough them with gifts and thoughtless nothingses, and then get ripped off for everything after making the mistake that is marriage and procreation. Not to mention, it's considered bad form to get your side bitch pregnant, further reducing fertility rates.

Basically, Arabs are rabbits, living in a tiny hole with ten females and rampant males, and Whites are pandas, only breeding when the time is perfectly right (which is easy to miss)

As a guy with a foot fetish, I think I could get away with being Muslim pretty easily.

Daily remember
Two-piece skirtinis > (Bikini, One-piece) > anything else

I can never find good quality Persian/Muslim etc. arsehole pics. Where'd you get 'em from fellow Bong?

>why

footfag uniform