youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
youtube.com/watch?v=2PScSqdO-64&t=26m30s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

YOU WILL NEVER DEFEAT US NUMBUH4KU

Superman has finally achieved a level beyond Superman God - Superman Blue.

After garnet's sacrifice, the young steven has finally shown his true power level!

Gohan and steven eating cookie cats

Superman Prime 100000000000000x Kamehameha Kaioken Blue you mean. It's not a difficult name to remember.

Kaio-what?

Fuck, that was meant for

MMMMMMM. Dracon.

LET'S WRECK THIS GIIIIIIIIIUY!

King Kai's technique. He used to use it before Super Saiyan and now he used it as a SSGSS in DBS

Zankoku na tenshi no you ni
Shounen yo, shinwa ni nare...

After an intensive training, Dick finally mastered the 90's Form

>Art by special guest Hirohiko Araki

Killing the Namekian destroyed the dragonballs? Well, at least we had a nice time getting here. Right, Vegeta?
Vegeta?
Vegeta?
Remember that cool bug-planet? Vegeta?
Vegeta?
Vege-

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!

Daledroid 16 shows his true power

There's no esceping Benene. prepere to deuh.

The little boy versions of Goku and Krillin and Gohan showed their penises, which Sup Forums boys will show their penises in this?

WILD MAN OF NAMEK

>I now remember I can reenact both cartoons
Every fucking time

EVEN BIGGER TROUBBBBBBBBBBBBLLEEEEE!

BRING THEM TO THE HALL OF SORROWS

Give me head!

SSSSSSS AAAHHHH!
SSSSSSSSSSSSS AAAAAHHHHHHH!
SSSSSSSSSS AAAAHHHH!

carol has finaly unlocked super saiyan, but will it be enough?

ALL THESE SQUARES MAKE A CIRCLE ALL THESE SQUARES MAKE A CIRCLE ALL THESE SQUARES MAKE A CIRCLE ALL THESE SQUARES MAKE A CIRCLE ALL THESE SQUARES MAKE A CIRCLE ALL THESE SQUARES MAKE A CIRCLE

no of course not! she needs to spend more time training in the kitchen to unlock super saiyan 2

NOT AGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!

HOY HOY HOY HOY

Don't worry they can always gather the 7 BatBalls to revive them again.

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honestly though, is there ANY Sup Forums character than can beat Goku in his current state?

And I'm like not even talking about SSB Kaioken x10 but even just normal SSJ Goku since he absorbed God ki.

Saint of killers I'd wager. Popeye because he can't lose to Nips.

Batman.

With preptime.

hue

It's a joke from the Death Battle I'm pretty sure. You'd have to search pretty far to find someone who doesn't know what Kaio-ken is.

You've come to the wrong woods. Let's play ball.

It's from DBZA.

But will it be enough to match his former master's strength?

>that file name

Dragon Ball Super certainly went beyond GT level of shittyness at this point.

THE FLASHBACKS! IT'S ALL COMING BACK!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Goku will never get strong enough to beat Silver Age Superman because Goku's power is physical-based and Superman has 100% invulnerability.

Nothing will ever be worse than GT.
Also the god ki stuff was from the movies.

Goku actually has some spirit abilities but those were never mentioned again after the original Dragon Ball ended.

DBZ and King of the Hill just work together for some magical reason.

>he doesn't know about TeamFourStat

Is there a SSJ3 Hank?

It just works.

None that I know of.

this isn't funny

Says you.

You wanna go, faggot?

Say you.

HAHA FUNNY LOOK AT FUNNY FACE
HAHAHAH AHOOP HA POOP POOP! ADUH OH< I MADE A POOPIE :):)AHA!OOPSIE! POOPY UNDERWEAR NOW! TEE HWE WANT POOPHHHH :) :))

check out my youtube, follow me on twitter facebook instagram deviantart patreon pixiv newgrounds tumblr 4 more funny

>being platinum mad like this

>Beerus-Ai

Beerus falls in love with Goku.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina (Whis) with the Saiyan's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when Beerus recounts the previous day's confessions to Goku, he only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the Saiyan he called is not the same Saiyan he fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is Kakarrot's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the God of Destruction's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of CHAOS.

>Soon the world will tremble under the might of the immortal Android Lee!

>Come Bendis 19!

>Yes Dr. Lee

What are your thoughts on this series

youtube.com/watch?v=r_20rQL4gy0
youtube.com/watch?v=_eM8453z7bM
youtube.com/watch?v=p5NYnkI9Gsc

Excuse me what?

You better leave onichan alone or you'll have to go through us

That. That's not the line, user.

Fuck your right let me delete that

You didn't just say that

I absolutely just did, what are you going to do about it?

I'm about to kill your sons

Join the club!

baka

I'm surprised the mods allow this thread to exist. I thought anime couldn't be discussed outside of Toonami threads

youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/

ALWAYS

the gymnast dick grayson has hairy arms fuck outta here with that straight shit

Hah

URGH?!

>newgrounds
What's a "noo-growns"?

Your mother has a job and is a respected member of the community.

Goku and Superman find themselves face to face with the lord of Apokolips, Darkseid, but will their combined strength be enough to bring the tyrant down?

youtube.com/watch?v=2PScSqdO-64&t=26m30s

Nice.

TUTTI FRUTTI!

EL CIELO RESPLANDECE A MI ALREDEDOR

he's obtained the blue flame of valor!

What if Superman had his own Vegeta? His own kryptonian Prince who is jealous of how every human loves Clark.

Easy. Just have General Zod have a change of heart. People will remember that he was a villain and thus not trust him as much.

Or just use Supergirl if you just want the jealousy angle. She's already jealous.

honestly i wouldn't mind if Superman had his own villains in the same arch types that DBZ villains are

Is Zod Vegeta's dobbleganger?

Not that user but that was pretty dank

Holy crap Lois this remind me of the time I went to the next dimension

>April is about to be raped, again!

Mi negro

They are very different characters and I can't see Clark and Zod becoming friends.

Unless it was Clark and Zod's son Superhombre, but you would need to tweak a lot of Superhombre's backstory.

DC has been open to doing crossovers with other brands as of late (Star Trek, TMNT) I wonder if they and Shonenjump and Toriyama would be open to doing a DBZ and DC crossover.

I mean Marvel did that shitty Attack of Titans one shot comic.

Problem is who is going to write it? They would have to have a good grasp on the personalities of the DBZ and DC characters plus what would the art be like?

I can see Goku being really happy about meeting the DC characters because a lot of them are crazy powerful, he also would totally be begging Clark to fight him.