>Series is called China Girl
>Has no chinese girls
>Only whites
FUCK DRUMPF
AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

>called china girl
>it's not about david bowie's song

I don't want to watch anything with Peggy from Mad Men in it

That show was terrifying, I still have nightmares about it, don't think I can handle a second season.

>muh zoubizou
>muh Betty
>muh 10/10 waifu

pleb

Top of the Lake was quite good, especially for something made by a New Zealander

I'll probably watch this

Wait what, is it still set in New Zealand?

If it's as good as Top of the Lake then I'm definitely hyped

Nobody because she's unironically dreadful. Even feminists chuckle awkwardly when defending her work, she's a dipshit, the only people who praise her now are academics who began specializing in her when she was the great middlebrow hype for five minutes in 1993, she's garbage, really.

Man I'm just so fucking thirsty for halfway decent crime/mystery series. Most of them are British melodrama with political pandering.

what about peaky blinders

>halfway decent

Why are you looking at the work of Jane the Campy One, then? The best crime stuff now is true crime documentaries, they have a sweep and a flow to them.

There is only 1 China Girl and is this Romeo and Julieta's style joint

what's so scary about it?

Most of the people who liked the first one sicken me.

>abel ferrara

kino already

She looks Thai, though her name in Chang. Weird.

Oh, I'm glad you're not actually calling her work halfway decent.

Looking forward to it despite the high probability of more MISOGYNY. Comes out at 4AM here so there should be torrents around noon.

An Angel At My Table is unironically kino, though

All she had to do was showcase the source material, and she had enough basic carny horsesense not to fuck up the opportunity.

>carny horsesense
Literally what did you mean by this. Is this kiwi lingo?

No, I'm not from that part of the world. Carny = low entertainer, huckster. Horse sense = common sense, low cunning.

>called china girl
>it's not about Iggy Pop's song