This was so comfy

This was so comfy
It made me want to live in early 20th century NYC.

What are other flicks with similar a e s t h e t i c s ?

Gangs of New York

Hugo

Sky Captain sort of has those vibes. Lots of prime Paltrow, too.

>that bloom

It's probably been discussed, but why did he act so literal autistic?

Because he literally is autistic

Hugo was set in Paris you dumb FUCK

hes br*tish

I thought it was pretty good until we got into CITY DESTROYING DARK FORCES and Johnny Depp hijacking the plot at the end.

>phone poster

Johnny Depp was bad casting, but the reveal at the end was pretty good.

no it wasnt lmao

No it fucking wasn't, it was horrible, should never have happened.

>le discount harry potter man

Movie's that make you want to live in them you say?

my first choice would be Avatar

Passengers had great set designs, when i get sick of people i kinda wish i was the only one on a starship like this one

One of the most overrated movies ever.

A literal 4/10.

Eddie Redmaynes face gives me the creeps, like a burn victim or a serial killer wearing someone else's face, there's just something I really don't like about it.

The only relevant foreigners for Americans.

yes it was lmao

you have to admit though regardless of how much you hate the story, that the environment was comfy and the alien girl was pretty.

WoW-ass world desu

I'm glad I didn't finish this shit. The world looked fucking great, but the plot and characters were utter shit. It was like tvtropes and Sup Forums took massive shits on screen.

I think that was a memory scene.

shit flick

ive always felt the same way but could never describe it. thats a perfect description lmao

I disagree because I feel like those kind of twists should be a mystery that the viewer can unravel. That was just something out of left field that had zero build up or breadcrumbs. It wasn't creative or interesting it was just done.

the whole plot about Colin Farell/Johny Depp and that ministry of magic or whatever was terrible and boring, i just wanted to watch comfy settings with interesting magic shit