Between two ferns

its been 10 months since the last episode, did he quit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PDu9CvbrnlM
youtube.com/watch?v=UnW3xkHxIEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=s9lcr-wsYOk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So unfunny

the hilary episode was shit but you don't think any of the other episodes are funny?

The Justin Bieber and Steve Carrell ones were funny. The Hillary one reminded me of the Obama one, only there to serve as a PSA, thinly veiled with jokes

the brad pitt one was good

Killary had him executed

I thought this was kind of chuckle worthy at the time... I also thought this show was going to make a return... nope another stop on the Clinton Campaign trail...

Someone should check on Zach

bradley cooper ep is most kino ep

ben stiller*

he should do one with trump but don't tell him its a comedy mock-interview

The Conan one was amazing

>I was just listing my favorite Tonight Show hosts in order...

ali g already did that youtube.com/watch?v=PDu9CvbrnlM

I bet he'd love to do one with Trump but Trump would get all butthurt and call it a "hit job" because Trump has no sense of humor.

youtube.com/watch?v=UnW3xkHxIEQ
>What's it like to be the last black president?
>Seriously? What's it like for this to be the last time you ever talk to a president.

Holy shit, both of them were right.

that would make it all the more hilarious

Yea but then Sup Forums would be unusable for the next month because of the flood of threads about the hit job and the cucked jew Ali G.

He already said he wouldn't do one with Trump around the time the Hilary one came out.

>Ali G

Meant Zach G

>Trump has no sense of humor.
his sense of humor is greater than the past 5 presidents put together though. he just doesn't think reddit-tier comedy like SNL and colbert is funny

You sound real triggered.

you sound like a redditor. trump is funny as fuck. stick to rick and morty

For the exact reason that Trump is too thin-skinned. He'd be happy to do one if Trump wasn't a big fucking baby.

Trump's only funny if you find incompetence and racism funny.

Incompetence and racism can be funny, but not in a position of power.

Trump is the biggest baby on earth. Dude fucking sperged out when someone called his hands small, instead of making a joke. Keep living in fantasy world Sup Forumsack

you have to go back to /r/movies

He won the presidency by doing a Nationwide stand-up tour. He's funnier than Zach G that's for sure. Also racism is funny you nerd

you sound really angry. and he did make a joke about his hands being small by saying his dick was big.

He constantly faxed the guy turkey outlines of his hand, that's funny whether you want to cry about it or not you Sally.

Thats insecurity, thank you for proving my point.

anyone who didn't laugh at "only rosie o'donnel" shouldn't be allowed to give their opinions on what is and isn't funny

That was incredibly sexist and unprofessional of him. If you found that funny then you're an underaged Sup Forums retard. Trump is not funny

Again, You are acting as if him giving out insults is the same as taking a joke. It proves how much of a child he is. He can dish it out but not take it.

Are you retarded?

Good job, thanks admitting defeat

hahaha fucking faggots

also watch the clip again, the crowd is laughing before Trump says a word

youtube.com/watch?v=s9lcr-wsYOk

>You are acting as if him giving out insults is the same as taking a joke.
trump nodded and laughed at many jokes told about him by hillary clinton and also on the trump roast. anyone who says he cant take a joke because he said SNL wasn't funny is living in a bubble

Benstillerfaggot69

That's not a joke, that's Trump getting butthurt and saying something inappropriate on live TV.

>That was incredibly sexist and unprofessional of him.
you have to go back

>HE NODDED HOLY FUCK

Doesn't make up for literally sending a report outlines of his hands to show is insecurity, blocking people who make jokes. Your god emperor is a child. I didn't once mention SNL or what he said about it. You're just bringing it up to try to seem like you have an arguement.

>trump nodded and laughed at many jokes told about him by hillary clinton and also on the trump roast.
And then proceeded to tell so many unfunny non-jokes that they started to boo him.

Ahhh. So nice that we didn't get that shrew.

I thought Trump did an episode of SNL??

>the crowd is laughing before Trump says a word
Gee, I wonder why.

Oh right, because they're paid to cheer for him at rallies. He's so insecure it's hilarious.

He was the most protected guest in the entire history of the show. His staff wrote every sketch. There is literally no humor at his expense and every sketch is about attacking his enemies.

Seriously watch the episode, it's hard to sit through.

is this bait? it was a debate with anti-Trump people packing the crowd.

don't respond to me, thanks

>dat thick skin

wow Trump didn't trust the people who treated his victory like 9/11, what a maniac!

also again, he did a roast.

>don't respond to me, thanks
Fuck off.

He did SNL before he won and he and Lorne Michaels have been close friends for decades like literally all NYC Manhattan millionaires are.

>standing up for a good friend
>a bad thing

did you just get banned from the military or something, Susan?

Stay mad, I'm sure his skin will grow thicker any day now!

>He was the most protected guest in the entire history of the show. His staff wrote every sketch.
Interesante.

I have watched one episode of SNL over the past 10-20 years (Dave Chappelle). I have seen plenty of clips on Sup Forums and youtube but watching that show is a chore for me.

>Seriously watch the episode, it's hard to sit through.
Heh, I'll take your word for it. Watching that episode sounds like it would be painful.

I did enjoy that very first skit where Melissa McCarthy played Spicer. I wonder if they could get Spicy to do a skit with her.

>blocking reddit-tier humor from hack journalists
>a bad thing
lmao-ing at your life

Sean Penn is such a douche bag

Sure thing. He's just an insecure baby who cries over literally everything

So just like every other episode?

why would you let some faggot get famous by making hack jokes and always getting the top response due to Twitter bullshit? like your favorite comedian hasn't blocked anyone, you fucking hypocrite little bitch

t. Sitting in mom's basement and not being a billionaire president

>be second most powerful person in the united states
>needs the most powerful person to stand up for him

His career is dead. The show is dead

>I wonder if they could get Spicy to do a skit with her.
He did seem amused by it so I could see him doing it sometime next year after Trump's presidency is over.

The irony of it all is that Pence himself wasn't bothered. He said something to his kid like "That's why America is great, free speech is allowed."

>safe place

Aww, is the little orange babby triggered?

top kek inb4 triggered trumpfags to the rescue

At least that user isn't a kike puppet who gets skullfucked by his zionist son-in-law every night.

he realized that this interview helped trump win the election, and nearly killed him self

The best part of this was right after it happened Sup Forums flooded the board with shitposts about how it was satire and Le_Donald was ironically using the term "safe space" to attack SJWs as if he could even use the word ironic in a sentence.

The massive cognitive dissonance when the left uses triggered and safespace as insults to the right is astounding and entertaining to behold.

Obama said "seriously" like 50 times. Someone tell that nigger he's not funny

triggered

Seriously?

Between two ferns was never very funny
Even when i was younger and wanted to enjoy it i couldnt

The irony in you talking about cognitive dissonance is painful.

The whole point was to get Hillary elected, he failed so he didn't do it again

I've heard right-wingers whining far more about "those damn liberals" using the words "triggers" and "safe space" than I've heard left-wingers using those words in a serious context.

It's the usual thing where the right creates this absurd cartoonish stereotype of a liberal that doesn't remotely resemble reality.

obviously it depends on what company you keep

I post on this website and the number of times I have seen an user unironically use the word "triggered" to describe something that offends them or proudly identify themselves as a "SJW" I can count on one hand.

Hillkino

who?

well now I think you're just confusing shitposting and irony with genuine thoughts and feelings

Well then leave your fucking basement, you dipshit.
Obviously trash like you have "adapted" and stopped using lingo that you yourself forced, but other similar trash run around getting "triggered" no problem.

Holy FUCK why are you right wingers so retarded. Every time you see someone who doesn't complete with you wholeheartedly you immediately assume it must be a liberal. Because in your fantasy world there's no way anyone can possibly think you are an idiot.

Putin goons implanted a stupidity chip on their brains, is not their fault

yeah yeah, mind cucking the cuck outta this thread and tryina cuckvince someone else, about how right-wingers "invented" safe-spaces?
cuck

lol what a snowflake
triggered much? go back to r/the_Safespace if you can't handle the fact that god emperor trump doesn't have a sense of humor
that's why trump didn't go to the white house correspondents dinner because he would get triggered if anyone made a joke about him

Great thread!

Goodbye, Jojo.

Its been 3 years since i watched. I quit.

Why are you wasting your time, no one is going to stop supporting Trump because of your posts, you understand this? We find him funny at the very least so arguing he doesn't have a sense of humor is doubly pointless.

They've put out a grand total of two episodes in those three years. This is like saying you "quit" watching Bond movies after Skyfall.

The point of an argument isn't to convince the people you are arguing with, but to convince the people watching the argument.

By calling you out on your bullshit, we bring more and more to our cause.

stfu lefty/pol/ cunt

Typfical hypfocritical Hrlonpf, whatf a manfbaby. But seriously this clown should not be president.

Kill yourself reddit cuck.

>muh soggy knees!
>raciss!
>FUCKING A WHITE MALE
>No arguments? Hehe guess I won...

No

I stopped watching bond movies after moon faker.