Where is God?

Why won't he put a stop to the madness that is the world right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T0aPtrx6aNM
youtube.com/watch?v=j3U6P3gok2g
youtube.com/watch?v=JVw_mPvYcDM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philosophic_burden_of_proof#Proving_a_negative
youtu.be/U-EQJA8Ahac
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I will free the People of Colour from the Imperialist yoke, and cast down the false god of the Christians. I will lead them out of their ancient superstitions, and gift them with intimate knowledge of ALLAH. Then, perhaps, when Europe is once again restored to its ancient glories, it will be time to consider whether the Arabs should cultivate ambitions of empire.

I have won this world and power by right of conquest. By right of daring and enterprise. I will not risk it to cunning and deceit. I offer you no deals. If you are my enemy, I cannot trust you. And even if you are not my enemy, I cannot let you live.

Black Lives Matter will serve as the elite cadre of our movement. As its members evolve through various stages of enlightenment, they will become, as suits their abilities, either holy warriors or priests. Their duty is to prepare the whites for servitude; their joy and liberation is to enter even-more-deeply into the profound enlightenment of the world free from whites.

MOLOCH will serve three purposes. First, it will be the champion of my armies, liberating first EUROPE, then AMERICA, and then, perhaps the rest of EARTH. Second, it will serve as a sower and cultivator of the divine substance known as multiculturalism. Three, it will serve as the prominent banner and symbol of our cause -- to unite the people of EARTH, to liberate mortals from ancient and decrepit NATION STATES, and to glorify our crusade against the WHITE MALE.

See what the capitalists have done. They've sacrificed the honor and dignity of the black race, and handed over their ancient lands to the mongrel dogs of the West.

You may mean well, but you lack vision. You are not worthy of the Earth.

One WORLD. One NATION. One PEOPLE.

Someone never read Revelations in the Bible.

The Lord has prophesied this would happen, it's supposed to happen.

The Lord planned it to be so.

Read.

Revelations.

I meant to capitalize He. My apologies.

Nice try.

The TRUE Lord, Jehova, is the ONLY God.

Moloch is a demon, a false god.

And their time will soon come to an end.

He is putting everything into place so the enemies of humanity can be wiped out simultaneously and user in "heaven on Earth"

there. is. no. god.

Crusade yourself faggot

You are God
You are the one to stop the madness

prove. it.

You just need to pray.

Religion is the larger programs running in our collective subconsciousness that make us work together as a group. That's why the globalists are trying so hard to exterminate religion, so they can replace it with their own brainwashing.

It's the best weapon we have.

I offer up this sacrifice of KEK to my god MOLOCH.

May he strike down the J*h*va. May he cast down KEK from the OGDOAD.

Thoth will be desecrated, Hermes Trismegistus will be raped.

A new age dawns.

We are organic material formed from primordial proteins that over hundreds of thousands of years, have become the apex animal on this rock, the only one capable of supporting life as we know it for thousands of light years around. In our humbleness, but also vainglory, we have assigned ourselves the creation of an almighty creator God and given ourselves a code by which to live.

Nothing is sacred, nothing is profane, the social reality we live in is temporal

[spoiler]I've been working on my Reddit pasta lads, will this do?[/spoiler]

Well, truly, I have been "searching" for God for almost 4,5 years? Not that I have some problem in my life, but from my experience, going from church to church, I can say that, at least, christianism, and I think God as general, is something made up by the people to live believing that "someone loves me" after they have been and even are complete assholes...Is interesting, because I believe humankind has came with the God idea to explain what cannot be explained...but now we are praising another God, dealing with people that are a bunch of losers...Sorry for my english, hope you guys dont get mad by my grammar. Greetings.

You need to tone down on the autism my m8

i just prayed to god that you would die but youre still alive.

God cowers in heaven, in fear of what he has created

> omg is against moloch so you should worship him!

Kek is a psyops and a god of chaos, destruction and entropy. The ancient egyptians built effigies representing the embodiment of chaos to spit on and burn.

We were given free will. We are fallen creatures. And we have abandoned him and his love. And this world is the cold reality of this. He isn't doing this to us, our shunning of him is pushing ourselves into this dark corner.

Maybe God just doesn't listen to you

because we killed his avatar and he's still pissed about it. He spent years leveling him.

>what are the Ten Commandments
>what is Matthew 27:42

It doesn't work that way.

And if you read your bible, you would know that.

> I know what I'll call him an autist.

Soon you will bow before the altar of Multiculturalism and you will say his name.

M-O-L-O-C-H.

>Where is God?
Somewhere.
>Why won't (s)he put a stop to the madness that is the world right now?
She gives not a single shit about other people's concerns. Why should She?
Free will can not exist if there is an omnipotent creator. How is this so hard to understand?

Moloch is the god that King Solomon turned to when it says in Kings "[4] And when he was now old, his heart was turned away by women to follow strange gods: and his heart was not perfect with the Lord his God, as was the heart of David his father. [5] But Solomon worshipped Astarthe the goddess of the Sidonians, and Moloch the idol of the ammonites."

btw "his heart was turned away by women" is the biblical lingo for "because of his lust for women"

tl;dr - Moloch is literally an ancient demon

Because God exist only in your brains.

>She

that explains all the bad shit in the bible. God wasn't mad at us, it was just PMS

why did that asshole create satan in the first place?

what a shit god then.

>Jehova
Really?

The Goddess that Lives is NOT the god of Abraham. She is the one true Divinity, the Divine upon Earth.
Because reasons

JAY DUBS IN DA HOUSE NIGGA GIT WID IT OR GIT GONE NIGGA WUT

Because god doesn't give a damn about humans, humans are literally dust in air for god. That's why it's pointless to believe in god.

For some more Moloch creepiness, look up the poem "Howl" by Allen Ginsberg, father of the hippie movement.

>not listening to cheeky cunts

Pretty based 2bh

nah he was pissed because of man's transgression (read: man basically being an abomination of nature)

>Matthew 27:42

>“He saved others; he cannot save himself. He is the King of Israel; let him come down now from the cross, and we will believe in him.

i'll just send my self to be the son of myself and then get myself killed to save humanity from myself - god

wew lads

Why does God have to listen to some nobody that has never been devout?

Because this is the kingdom of man and our free will is granted by God even if you do bad choices?

>And if you read your bible, you would know that.

id get more value from the backs of cereal boxes desu.

I don't know gibberish

Satan was created to adore the Lord.

Originally Satan was called Lucifer, "The Bright Star".

He was the most beautiful angel the Lord had ever created.

He was also given the power of song, and music.

Yet, Lucifer became corrupt.

He wanted to be like the Lord.

He started to rebel against God and His authority.

Lucifer questioned why we had to serve a "tyrant" like Jehova, and persuaded 1/3 of the angels to rebel against God.

The Lord won (because the Lord is Omnipotent) and Lucifer was cast from the 3rd heaven onto this world.

He was stripped of his beauty by the Lord, and he turned into a dark monster.

That is why he is referred to as the "Dark Prince" of this world.

The Lord won, and soon the Lord will destroy this world and all the sinners.

>god is a literal sky wizard

Because he's nothing but a convenient excuse for retards to do whatever they want with no consequences.

How can free will be meaningfully said to exist if there is an omnipotent creator? If he created everything and knew everything since the time of creation he knew everything you'd do and caused you to do it. You don't make any choices, you just do what he made you to do.

>Because reasons

is the reason because god is really evil?

Wow, you're retarded aren't you?

The whole point of why God sent His Son to us was so that he would die for our sins. God just doesn't do whatever the fuck we tell Him to do, God does what He wants. It is the way of the world.

god kills lots of people for absolutely no reason, its not like he couldnt have killed one more just to prove a point.

In other words, God doesn't actually do anything at all. Because he's not real. Unless by God you mean the meaningless randomness of the Universe.

>this is what atheists actually believe

Where is Batman?

Why won't he put a stop to the madness that is the world right now?

>I have been searching for God for almost 4,5 years
>I think God as general, is something made up by the people to live believing that "someone loves me" after they have been and even are complete assholes
No wonder you can't find God when you speak so lowly of Him and his followers.

I sincerely think that this omnipotent/omniscient stuff is too much overpowered by the ancients, maybe God had a power that was closer to their view of omnipotence and omniscience. Because as you say this is one of the paradox that we might encounter if we think so.

>God needs to prove himself to a cheeky wanker

ok :-)

>this is what reasonable people believe

If you actually believe in God, you are not redpilled and you do not belong here.

i was actually a christian for most of my life then at 25 had a psychotic episode and was diagnosed with schizophrenia and after being on anti-psychotics for a while i suddenly realised its all bullshit and became an agnostic atheist.

there.is.no.way.to.prove.something.doesn't.exist.kettlefucker

>those digits
there is no real paradox here, just a paradox in your understanding
you would do well to stipulate between permissive will and positive will

Actually, CERN Scientists have already found Satan is real.

They are actually in contact with the Fallen Angels.

It's just that you don't know anything about it because you are ignorant:

youtube.com/watch?v=T0aPtrx6aNM

The Portals that have been opening around the world release REAL demons.

Proof, watch (demons seen at 19:20):

youtube.com/watch?v=j3U6P3gok2g
Here is a ceremony that happened in Switzerland in 2016 at the opening of a Tunnel:

youtube.com/watch?v=JVw_mPvYcDM

They aren't hiding it anymore.

We are in End Times.

Read Revelations.

because God is Serb, and Serbs hate 'murica

The burden of proof lies on the party making the positive assertion m8.

Prove to me that your Sky daddy is more real than the flying spaghetti monster.

not. all. things. that. exist. are. provable.

thank you for the answer. why did god create lucifer, knowing he would rebel and become satan and in doing so drag billions of souls down to hell with him? this seems inconsistent with a "loving god"

in short, not everything that happens is necessarily God's will. Some of it, God just permits.

It's really convenient to be able to just ignore reality by writing it off as neckbeard anger.

That's what religion is for though. To conveniently write off the burden of the truth by coming to the laziest possible conclusion and sticking with it.

i wish richard dawkins was a super star dj.

Not only. It lies on you as well to provide evidence of absence

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philosophic_burden_of_proof#Proving_a_negative

I think, even it isn't logical, that God gave us free will, and also gave it to his angels because he trusted them enough to not betray him.

But this is the true.
Seriously, We as humankind didn´t came with the God idea to look for a psycologist or for someone to tell me that he "loves me"

We were searching for answers, how the world works, what is beyond of death, and such.

We are now stucked with that Jesus, that Jehova, Alah, and other celestial assholes that just lead a bunch of sore losers ready to stop any advance of humanking in name of the one who "loves" them.

Is a complete bullshit.

He is though. He is bringing world peace by killing whites. #1 cause of bullshit across the planet

>not everything that happens is necessarily God's will
How? If he created everything and from the beginning of time knew everything and can do anything how can things happen contrary to his will?
>God just permits
But he still always knew it would happen meaning it is what he wanted to happen.

citation.needed.on.that.
After all, if you are responsible for what you do, doesn't that mean that you equally responsible for what you believe?

>God is Serb
youtu.be/U-EQJA8Ahac

>The whole point of why God sent His Son to us was so that he would die for our sins.

why did god create the devil who caused us to sin if he knows everything that will happen?

God helps those who help themselves, god isn't sweeping down to save us because we created our current state, this is it user. If it isn't the end times or getting close to it I'll be a monkeys uncle. god isn't answering till the end times user

The devil is a fallen angel, obviously god created him because he needed a fucking angel. That angel went bad and now we have the devil. Retard aussie

your. mind.

there. is. no. direct. empirical. evidence. for. its. existence.

I. have. to. take. your. mind's. existence. on. faith. and. conjecture.

>>>\\x\\

The active will of God regards what is in perfect accord with the perfect goodness and the order established by God. For instance, the active will of God would be that Adam and Eve remain perfectly obedient to Him, and never have sinned. The passive will of God regards what God will allow or tolerate what is less than good or perfect, for instance, the act of disobedience on the part of Adam and Eve. Why the passive will? Because God endowed created persons--angelic and human--with free will, and in order to allow the exercise of that free will, even for evil, it means that God allows what He Himself would never do, namely, anthing less than what is good and perfect. But ultimately, God makes evil an occasion for an even greater good, so His permissive will is not without merit. In the case of the sin of Adam and Eve, the greater good has been the Incarnation of God as man, which likely would not have happened, had we never sinned against God. Every time God tolerates sin or imperfection, it is by His permissive will. Not that God loves sin or imperfection, but He loves us, and will work with us--up to a point--to rise from sin to redemption, and from evil to good. Calvin and some others fail to understand permissive will, and fall into the trap of assigning all causes to God. Ultimately, it makes God the author of evil, which cannot be.

tl;dr - free will, and for a greater good

The truth...nah, hope there are not grammar nazis around, but then, this is Sup Forums

Exactly my fucking thoughts. Just because he's there doesn't mean we're entitled to automatically receive his help. We have a saying in French that goes : "Aide-toi et le Ciel t'aidera." which translates to exactly what you said, "Help yourself and the Sky will help you too".

but user, God is Love

Not really, I think that the only thing is God's will is the existence of the creation itself, the event that afflict humans,animals and other creatures or objects are just the expression of the free will of the that those sobjects that are part of the creation

People get hung up on the preordained shit and miss the god gave you fucking free will

i.am.my.mind.
"I doubt, therefore I think, I think, therefore I am."
There is no 'direct empirical experience' for anything, pal. Your senses send chemocal/electrical impulses to your brain and gain conscious and/or unconscious meaning by pattern interpretation.

Hes in the bible obviously because hes not real.

>God exists
>free will exists

Pick one and ONLY one.

inb4 someone wants their cake and to eat it, too

*of the subjects that are part of the creation

Boy out of the 91 posts in this thread yours sure was the most informative, why even post faggot

I. have. never. seen. your. mind.

I would, empirically, only see a body moving its mouth and looking at me

Picking both dumb shit Atheist

People have to come to God. The kek invasion will draw people to God.

free will is a concept that came out of christian thinking

Dumbass

Can you articulate better you thought?