Today...

> Today, cold hard science proves that the “millennial” male is a weak and tepid creature with the handshake of a wilted lettuce leaf. A disgraceful new study finds that today’s young men, weaned on a diet of “Play Station,” who fancy themselves baseball experts by virtue of pushing buttons rather than ever wielding the mighty lumber on a dirt field, are unable to muster anything close to the grip strength of men 30 years ago. Specifically, the Washington Post reports, the average millennial male could produce a scant 98 pounds of grip strength, versus 117 pounds of grip strength that their 1985 counterparts could produce.

What the fuck happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Aaehn1aY8Ig
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm 5'7" and 210 pounds. I bench 380 and can kick anyone on Sup Forums's ass.

>ooga booga me strong caveman me bash you with rock

The feminists are wrong on a lot of things but they're right about toxic masculinity.

so is masculinity good or bad, msm?

I haven't had a girlfriend in ten years - I think my grip strength far exceeds the national average.

is this a satire article? He calls playstation "play station" and talks about millenial guys knowing anything about baseball let alone caring about the sport at all.

Bullshit. I jerk off at least 4 times a day, My hand grip is top of the line.

Go away

>implying anyone gives a shit about baseball besides idiots in Boston and New York.

nope, i'm semi-professional Wrestler and do olympic weightlifting.

i'm pretty sure i would beat you

We need more physical classes in public schools. I wanted to be in weight lifting when I was in 75th grade. Those faggots put me in ROTC instead. I submitted a change request and I never got an answer back

Is this not just a consequence of most job types not needing physical activity anymore? Or that we stay in school longer? Or that entertainment had primarily become digital?

lol what a fucking faggot

You're 5'7.. You can bench 380 because your arms are only a foot and a half long..

>tell males that masculnity is bad and that they must be femine
>shame them for going to gym
>fat acceptance
>screw them over on every occasion, divorce, sex, fake rape claims
>wonder why men are weak
Honestly.

>Women raise multiple generations of men telling them that masculinity and strength are bad
>Women realise they're not attracted to weak faggots who act like women
>''Where all the strong men go? What happened?''

(You)

oy ya cheeky bloke, ain't start shit here or i hook you in da gabber, m8.

>Implying the West is worth saving lel

>implying cavemen were primitive

More sports is only a small part of the answer. Getting rid of xenoestrogen in food, water, and plastic products is a much, much bigger issue.

>expecting whites to die for niggers and whores ...

>implying
youtube.com/watch?v=Aaehn1aY8Ig

Anyone over 6'0 can easily BTFO you, my midget friend.

>pic related, (You)

Manlets, WHEN will they learn?

>t. 6'2 alpha male

This.

This is why the economy's tanking.
Because you assholes didn't shake the employer's hand firm enough!

How strong could a guy named Hamilton be?

Go back to Canada.

So you are saying a trained fighter could beat me in a fight. Really makes you think

No. It's xenoestrogens.

sounds like a baby boomer telling his grandson how to get a job.

Lol, it's all banter, pal.

>literally limp-wristed faggots
Thank God my grandpa made me work on his ranch, giving me manly calloused hands

>not trying to crush the other persons hand when you shake

i thought this was the norm?

>tfw 6'4 and built like a brick shithouse

if everyone on Sup Forums was put in a steel cage and forced to fight to the death I would easily be the last man standing, genuinely

i sit here sometimes looking at the smart arse posts you little yank students and neets make and just chuckle to myself because if you ever said anything like that to my face (as if you would dare) you would literally be eating pavement in under a second

Fuck off, weakling

you smelt like horse shit all day. We call that Texas cologne.

>75th grade

this fucker was in first grade during WW2

>You're only good at X because you're optimally designed for efficiency at it.

There are still more than enough strong young men around, I work a manual labor job and as far as I'm concerned until they start paying me more and my job gets easier then there is no evidence that todays males are actually getting weaker. What I believe to be true is that the pussies of the previous generation had even weaker children however this has no effect on the children of stronger people from the previous generation. If you're a pussy, your Dad probably was too.

yeah but I could probably outrun you.

>toxic masculinity.

I ever hear a man say that in my presence and I rape his asshole.

Wait I'm confused

I thought the general opinion within the MSM was that masculinity was a bad thing and that modern men needed to reject it?

>he watches non-toonami block shows on cartoon network.
normie please.

>tfw live in TX
>mfw I would call you a faggot to your face

>literally

best thread on Sup Forums atm

Less racecar drivers. Buy an open wheeler, your grip strength will go through the roof.

Suck a dick Hamilton

>5'7"
What do you not understand about no children allowed on Sup Forums?
MODS

Hey look, a strange man on an island half-way around the world is threatening us on a Chilean golf forum.

But can you see your toes?

>CTRL+F "Jew"

>CTRL+F "((("

>manlet

>6'3
>95 kg
>Kickboxing

Whats up?

I don't understand the purpose of grip strength. I can still lift shit why do I have to squeeze it hard?

that picture looks like it feels fucking awful

Literally a non story.
The only thing men today are required to grip is their own dicks.

Men 20 years ago couldn't use excel or word or make a woman climax.

it's not a threat little man its a promise

if we ever meet you wouldnt even dare talk to me like that and you know it

> What the fuck happened?
power steering

Good luck beating the shit out of 115 grains moving 1100fps

>nu-male fires gun
>goes flying out of his hand because no grip strength

Just go on hormone replacement therapy already you bitch

you wouldnt even have time to think about your gun my little manlet friend let alone shoot at me

it's just a concept made up by sissybois to make themselves feel tough. hand shaking is rather outdated now so it doesn't even matter.

Consumerism happened.

What this means dumbass is that if we get attacked (or enriched) the majority of fighting age men in the US won't be able to defend themselves.

Maybe because boomers shipped most of the manual labor jobs out of the country?

Might as well just be blaming millennials for that outright.

>What the fuck happened?
someone wrote a shitty article

I just imagine all three of them are screaming in their heads at all times. That's so fucking crazy.

It's good when it benefits women, bad if it helps men excel over women (even without cheating or muh patriarchy).

The ideal male for modern feminist-infected women are the Chads for fucking and breeding while having a cucked beta who pays her bills and raises her bastard spawn for her.

Is it really necessary to beat the lambs before you rut with them?

FAGGOT

98 pounds of pressure is more than enough to pull a triggger, fly a plane and drop napalm on shitskins, they'll be alright. Though they might need more of a taste of blood.

>115 pieces of food moving 1100 frames per second
what did he mean by this

You're a fucking midget with an inferiority complex and i would beat the shit out of your manlet ass.

Kek.

Sure thing. You're like one of those African savages that thought they could battle the British because they were strong.

Beating up weaklings doesn't really make you strong, it makes you more of a….what's the word….a faggot.

>"this is like if Mike Tyson fought an infant"

A bullet Sven

Fucking this.
Allowing women to drive was a mistake.

You're just proving how feminized you are by not knowing any terms that relate to firearms. How's your grip strength? Is typing difficult?

Beast keep it up!

>5'7

Its like this:

>boys cant hack it at school and life, whether socially, physically or emotionally

>instead of facing bullying, social ostracization, and other behaviorally corrective methods head on to grow and mature, boys escape out using video games, movies, comics etc...

>boys become infantilized from wasting all their time on unproductive and anti-social hobbies. The lucky ones at least have other broken losers to do things like Dnd with them

>puberty hits, and boys realize they want pussy. However, as theyve wasted their lives on bad hobbies and doing nothing fun or cool, they've become uninteresting as fuck.

>Girls unimpressed with them because they'd rather talk and be with people who have traveled, achieved great things, matured from experience, etc... not one whos only lofe experiences are in front of a screen in a dark basement all day.

>With no sense of self-awareness and an inability to confront their own uselessness, they begin to blame everything and everyone except themselves for their problems.

I'd challenge you to refute this, but you cant. You know I'm right.

>always receive weak handshakes
>not sure if i am giving out acceptable handshakes
>maybe they are giving me faggot shakes because i am giving them faggot shakes

I can just barely do a Captains of Crush #1 which is 140lbs.

I can do a T fairly easily which is 100lbs.

to be honest, i like british banter more than, Aussie bantz.

An internet tough guy accosted by an internet tough guy. I've got some news for you if you think you're less of a faggot than first post.

Nothings changed. Its due to mass media. Same pussy men today there were 100 yrs ago. Just seems like there is more cuz narrative n shit.

>not over 200lbs
>still believing you're a man

Lmao.

>americans in charge of humour
guys come the fuck on

"I need guns otherwise I get rekt" texas logic. Git gud noob

lack of hard work. i tear down 100 year old homes and barns and mill the lumber and sell it. those fuckers back then had forearms of thor.. Using 150 year old lumber and smashing iron square nails that are thick as shit through them all day every day. Yea millenials like myself are weaker than those that came before unfortunately. I rely on cunning to make up for my lack of original hard boned strengrh

10 years from now i will be on there level by the time im 32 or so

I haven't read any of this thread but can confirm this is womans end game.

touch me i dare you... put a couple slugs if you try that dumb shit one way ticket to the morgue if you fuck with me

I'm sure you could, people from third world countries are used to fighting more than the civilised world so you have the advantage in that regard.

Wait, no. It's the 0.5 I can just barely do. That is 120lbs.

I'm a weak guy and don't lift as well.

Once again, user proves that it is indeed possible to be more of a faggotcuck than op is.

kek

It's not video games, it's the bennies that make the video games possible.

>5'7
Whenever I see a manlet in real life I legitimately pity them.

If you're male and below 6' you should just kill yourself. You're an absolute disgrace to humanity. It's despicable.

>6'2 masterrace

I know ten people who are exactly like this.