I'm a staffer with the Trump campaign on a vacation in Colorado for a few days. The campaign is literally falling apart...

I'm a staffer with the Trump campaign on a vacation in Colorado for a few days. The campaign is literally falling apart. Trump and Pence are growing more bitter towards each other behind the scenes, his advisors are all considering jumping ship, and Trump himself is starting to crack under the weight. I've personally been delivering more and more pain medication to him over the past few weeks ever since the RNC. Whatever poker face he had in the public eye before this week is likely going to fade away very soon, the presidency is literally giving him full-on panic attacks and dangerous blood pressure. I've heard him screaming behind locked doors about how he can't keep up the charade anymore and that he has absolutely nothing ready for the debates in terms of a strategy or range of issues. Paul Manafort is probably going to leave the campaign by the end of the month anyway, likely followed by the bulk of Trump's advisory team, leaving him dead in the water, because this man doesn't know politics to save his life. He knows he'll bomb at the debates, he knows his poll numbers are slipping, he knows everyone with any common sense in his own campaign is getting the fuck outta dodge before it crashes and burns.

I've been wanting to say this for weeks now and I don't have anywhere else to go without taking to the press. If you have a question please ask. They'll never know I came

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/policy/national-security/291494-gop-lays-out-case-for-charging-clinton-with-perjury
politico.com/blogs/under-the-radar/2016/08/sailor-seeks-leniency-in-submarine-photos-case-by-citing-clinton-226995
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

copy pasteah

Wow really made us think. Sup Forums is now #artillery4hillary

Are you man enough to bump a shill thread? #manenough

Fuck off.

oh, wait, that's not a question

⭐I'm⭐a⭐staffer⭐with⭐the⭐Trump⭐campaign⭐on⭐a⭐vacation⭐in⭐Colorado⭐for⭐a⭐few⭐days.⭐The⭐campaign⭐is⭐literally⭐falling⭐apart.⭐Trump⭐and⭐Pence⭐are⭐growing⭐more⭐bitter⭐towards⭐each⭐other⭐behind⭐the⭐scenes,⭐his⭐advisors⭐are⭐all⭐considering⭐jumping⭐ship,⭐and⭐Trump⭐himself⭐is⭐starting⭐to⭐crack⭐under⭐the⭐weight.⭐I've⭐personally⭐been⭐delivering⭐more⭐and⭐more⭐pain⭐medication⭐to⭐him⭐over⭐the⭐past⭐few⭐weeks⭐ever⭐since⭐the⭐RNC.⭐Whatever⭐poker⭐face⭐he⭐had⭐in⭐the⭐public⭐eye⭐before⭐this⭐week⭐is⭐likely⭐going⭐to⭐fade⭐away⭐very⭐soon,⭐the⭐presidency⭐is⭐literally⭐giving⭐him⭐full-on⭐panic⭐attacks⭐and⭐dangerous⭐blood⭐pressure.⭐I've⭐heard⭐him⭐screaming⭐behind⭐locked⭐doors⭐about⭐how⭐he⭐can't⭐keep⭐up⭐the⭐charade⭐anymore⭐and⭐that⭐he⭐has⭐absolutely⭐nothing⭐ready⭐for⭐the⭐debates⭐in⭐terms⭐of⭐a⭐strategy⭐or⭐range⭐of⭐issues.⭐Paul⭐Manafort⭐is⭐probably⭐going⭐to⭐leave⭐the⭐campaign⭐by⭐the⭐end⭐of⭐the⭐month⭐anyway,⭐likely⭐followed⭐by⭐the⭐bulk⭐of⭐Trump's⭐advisory⭐team,⭐leaving⭐him⭐dead⭐in⭐the⭐water,⭐because⭐this⭐man⭐doesn't⭐know⭐politics⭐to⭐save⭐his⭐life.⭐He⭐knows⭐he'll⭐bomb⭐at⭐the⭐debates,⭐he⭐knows⭐his⭐poll⭐numbers⭐are⭐slipping,⭐he⭐knows⭐everyone⭐with⭐any⭐common⭐sense⭐in⭐his⭐own⭐campaign⭐is⭐getting⭐the⭐fuck⭐outta⭐dodge⭐before⭐it⭐crashes⭐and⭐burns.⭐

⭐I've⭐been⭐wanting⭐to⭐say⭐this⭐for⭐weeks⭐now⭐and⭐I⭐don't⭐have⭐anywhere⭐else⭐to⭐go⭐without⭐taking⭐to⭐the⭐press.⭐If⭐you⭐have⭐a⭐question⭐please⭐ask.⭐They'll⭐never⭐know⭐I⭐came⭐

nice pasta faggot

How much extra is it to supersize the fries?

Cool story faggot

Are you going to kill yourself after you quit and he still wins?

>He knows he'll bomb at the debates,
Sage

>Trump staffer
>Vacation in Colorado for a few days
> They'll never know

FUCK OFF CTR.

wew ⭐ lad

If real:
>I'm a staffer with the Trump campaign on a vacation in Colorado

Welp you just told the rest of his staff who is posting this. There can't be too many Trump staffers vacationing in Colorado on these particular dates.

Enjoy having no job when you return.

I suspect this is just another CTR shill thread, however. Implying implications about Trump's campaign with no evidence.

I think that there is a specific mod or someone with Sup Forums duties to this board that is allowing Sup Forums to go to shit. I get banned for my first ever sage post, meanwhile this OP faggot has done this thread like 8 times a day the last fucking 2 weeks. OP doesnt even reply just copys and pastes literally the same thing every time yet its still happening. (Pretty sure this discussion is barely even relevant to what the board Ideally wants, but the fact its just spammed so much. Dude we all saw it discussed it; please stop or ad OC

Shill breads are the worst.

If you swap out "Trump" for "Hillary", this copypasta actually makes sense.

I've seen the same pasta with hillary, which was probably the OP

I'm a staffer with the Trump campaign on a vacation in Colorado for a few days. The campaign is literally falling apart. Trump and Pence are growing more bitter towards each other behind the scenes, his advisors are all considering jumping ship, and Trump himself is starting to crack under the weight. I've personally been delivering more and more pain medication to him over the past few weeks ever since the RNC. Whatever poker face he had in the public eye before this week is likely going to fade away very soon, the presidency is literally giving him full-on panic attacks and dangerous blood pressure. I've heard him screaming behind locked doors about how he can't keep up the charade anymore and that he has absolutely nothing ready for the debates in terms of a strategy or range of issues. Paul Manafort is probably going to leave the campaign by the end of the month anyway, likely followed by the bulk of Trump's advisory team, leaving him dead in the water, because this man doesn't know politics to save his life. He knows he'll bomb at the debates, he knows his poll numbers are slipping, he knows everyone with any common sense in his own campaign is getting the fuck outta dodge before it crashes and burns.

I've been wanting to say this for weeks now and I don't have anywhere else to go without taking to the press. If you have a question please ask. They'll never know I came

>Oh look it's this copypasta again

>Replace "Trump" with "Clinton"

It all makes sense now.

Im a staffer for Hillary and she literally pissed on Huma Abedins face during a staff meeting, I don't really know what to do.. im literally shaking here.

Imma gold ⭐ shitposter, guys

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ post friend

Where in Colorado? I'll come kick your ass you lying POS,

Pasta for pasta.

I'm sorry, but did Trump already lose? Oh, that's right. The election isn't over yet. In fact, the election is nearly three months away. Does not leading in some inaccurate or doctored polls count? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this post when the election campaign is still on? Trump is giving speeches right now and has been the top Republican candidate for how many months now? He's up against one of the most crooked politicians to have ever lived, who just happens to have a lead because she rigged a poll. But you know what? She still belongs in prison. Trump is one of the single greatest individuals in the world, he turned a small loan of a million dollars into billions and would have made more if not for constantly thinking about running for president. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded posts like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Trump wins and somebody shows you a screencap of this. Oh look at that, a poll was released showing Trump ahead of Hillary. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a post on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making these anti-Trump posts because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the team because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll Trump on this board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

fake and gay

I'm a staffer with the Gold & Silver pawn shop on a vacation in Colorado for a few days. The shop is literally falling apart. Rick and the Old Man are growing more bitter towards each other behind the scenes, Chumlee and Big Hoss are all considering jumping ship, and Rick himself is starting to crack under the weight. I've personally been delivering more and more pain medication and Battletoads games to him over the past few weeks ever since Chumlee's arrest. Whatever poker face he had negotiating before this week is likely going to fade away very soon, the management job is literally giving him full-on panic attacks and dangerous blood pressure. I've heard him screaming behind locked doors about how he can't keep up the charade anymore and that he has absolutely nothing ready for negotiating in terms of a strategy or ability to lowball sellers. The Old Man is probably going to leave the campaign by the end of the month anyway, likely followed by the bulk of Rick's staff, leaving him dead in the water, because this man doesn't know pawning to save his life. He knows he'll bomb at haggling, he knows his ratings are slipping, he knows everyone with any common sense in his own shop is getting the fuck outta dodge before it crashes and burns.

Underrated ultra pasta...

I'm sorry, but did Trump already lose? Oh, that's right. The general isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only polls. Does not having the lead in corn holing central count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the campaigning is still on? Trump is still campaigning right now and Hillary has been the top of the polls for how many months now? He's campaigned against one of the worst senators in the Senate who just happen to have a lead because her campaign has conned.a bunch of SJW cucks. But you know what? She still fucking sucks. Trump is one of the best fucking businessmen in the nation, he rocked the polls last year and will win the debates. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Trump wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Hillary just dropped a point. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Trump topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the Trump because hes good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking people on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

I made it up on the spot lol

thehill.com/policy/national-security/291494-gop-lays-out-case-for-charging-clinton-with-perjury

politico.com/blogs/under-the-radar/2016/08/sailor-seeks-leniency-in-submarine-photos-case-by-citing-clinton-226995

s a g e