Yo Sup Forums, ex-religious jew, top 0.1% on the psychometric test (SAT equivalent),iq 157. started uni at 16...

Yo Sup Forums, ex-religious jew, top 0.1% on the psychometric test (SAT equivalent),iq 157. started uni at 16, got on dean's list. Have a friend with benefits and work at a startup company. Work out daily. Ama
(might be slow, on a shitty phone I have from coming third in a Microsoft competition)

Good for you! Yeah jew blood helps you be brilliant.

How do you feel about the white wipeout? By that I mean the DIEversity agenda being forced on Europe and America?

A. by pol standards I'm shit, not Ashkenazi.
B. It's 0.1% in Israel,everyone is jewish
C. You'd be surprised how fucking stupid most Jews are

Opposed to the whole "diversity" as an ideal, no problem with giving equal rights to all, some black people are smart some aren't statistics don't matter when you look at an individual. Same for other races.

Damn so with just that much blood I could become an Israeli? And yeah m, studying to be a teacher and Israelis score surprisingly low on standardized tests. Are you a Zionist? Two state solution and chill or river to the sea?

Education system here is extremely bad in general. You can become an Israeli by converting in theory..
I'm sort of a Zionist, would rather be a Zionist from afar (thinking about far East/ Britain) . 2 state solution though I'm not sure it's still possible. River to sea could be nice but too much bloodshed, I know quite a few people murdered in terrorist attacks, killed in army etc. not worth the sacrifice

What could Britain or the far East give you that is not present in Israel?
I've been to your country twice now and it is quite impressive given the circumstances.

First of all I have both a British and a Thai citizenship (Don't ask), so it's easy.
Secondly, it is more secure there, less likely to get in to a terrorist attack (Been there, done that, never want to do it again).
Also, there is much more land and housing is cheaper, I'm not in debt but I'll have to take a huge mortgage for a decent 70 square metre house here if I want to stay in the area in which I currently live and I will never be able to maintain the life standard in which i'm used to living here (My parents are pretty rich).

What do you think of this?

My dad graduated when he was 15. Similar IQ.
Also, half the people at my church are dumb, and the other half is smart. It's hard to find another smart Mormon, even though we're encouraged to question everything and further our education

I think it makes sense, the US is the main country to get involved with international conflicts and wars etc so they are the ones with the most power (for now, think China will overtake), thus any person who doesn't agree with POTUS' ideology will look at the US as the main threat

I mean you may have more risk of having a terror attack than say Austria, but when I was in Tel Aviv, Jerusalem, Eilat or even some Arab city in Israel (like Nazareth) I never felt unsafe. It might be a false impression.

The housing prices I can understand. Tel Aviv seems crazy expense if you want a good house / pad with some acceptable square-meterage.

I'm calling bullshit on that map, we would have picked china or russia

But why the US, Canada and Britain see Iran as the biggest threat? How would you explain that?

none of these facts matter to me in the slightest and I have nothing to ask you. go whore your unwarranted self importance somewhere else.

If you were less retarded you would do something with your life instead of bragging on pol.

Lol, employee at a startup. Employee. Good one.

IQ is what people who've never achieved anything brag about, I remember being proud of that shit before I was a real human being. IQ doesn't mean shit if you aren't successful.

Moving on and off of mobile data so id changes..

I dont think its a matter of religion or anything, It's always just mostly genetics. Genetics matter much more than upbringing in my opinion, read Freakonomics to see stars on this (maybe 5th chapter, not 100% sure).

More economically than safety. We do all learn how to protect ourselves face to face (not perfectly good but I'm sure god enough), many people with pistols around (unlike US they are actually backchecked and should be responsible) and basic first aid is a compulsory requirement in schools here so you're fine in that sense. Had a friend in the munich shooting a few weeks ago and he said basically everyone around panicked and just didn't know what to do.

It's the country that gets most attention in the news. Biggest threat to US is probably itself or alternatively north Korea (but they don't get any focus), long term Russia and China are a threat.

that was a kiss emoji, obviously doesnt work. :*

Most people don't know how to react, because it is an unknown situation. I also have 15 years of military and close combat / weapon handling in my pocket. Still, if an event happens before my eyes it's a coin-flip how to react (fight/flight) until the first time you witness it.

flight smartly, dont just run, find a place to run to. If it's a knife attack (we have many here) just run, never stay close, might have a bomb. Don't ever try fighting (at least here) someone else *will* have a gun, contrary to popular opinion "play-dead" is a bad idea because he might explode.

Agreed. I hope if I ever get into such situation I make that decision.

So?

I suppose that due to your experience you anyhow always look around, notice people you think are suspicious and think of escape routes?

just giving you some background if you want to ask questions

>High IQ
Doesn't know emoji wouldn't work in this format.

Emojis have been added to unicode, no reason for them not to be supported.
You are aware that IQ isn't a measure for knowledge, right?

>It's the country that gets most attention in the news.
Why is that do you think? Iran is not capable of being a threat to the US, Canada, or Britain. But it's a direct threat to Israel wouldn't you say?

Yes I do that. I have always come out of more intense situations unscathed. Also, growing up in Southern California I have a degree of street smartness, so I know how to navigate cities or crowds than the average European.
You can see that "smartness" in others when in Israel as well.

The difference is that Israel never shut up about it and Israel is a country that affects policy much more than South Korea for example.

Southern California is problematic? Haven't actually been to the US since childhood.

If talking about bad things, which S-CA has a good share of, you have gangs and territories. So you do need to know how to talk and navigate in certain areas to keep yourself from avoidable trouble.
Of course its beautiful and relaxed for the most part, but so is Tel Aviv.

Can't actually stand Tel Aviv, way too humid for me.

You're in J-Town? Don't say Tiberias :D

Jerusalem indeed

Jerusalem depresses me. Especially the old city. When there I can feel the tension. But good food. The pitas are outstanding.

SoCal is pretty bad right now. Plenty of degenerates unless you work in the oil fields.

All my ancestors are Lebanese, and I've been to Lebanon once, people there hates you with the guts.

What do you guys think about the Lebanese?

In my point of view, kikes seems to be more evolved than arabs in almost every way, and I kinda feel ashamed for that.
I would never step in Israel (in respect of my ancestors and all that bullshit), but I deeply admire your culture there.

As a tourist you dont really enjoy the city, you dont know all the local bars, you dont know the good restaurants or the romantic places etc etc etc.

Define degenerates? Every guy on pol thinks of basically anyone other than him as a degenerate.

My grandparents' family were actually refugees in Lebanon (being kicked out of Syria) and they remember the Lebanese positively. It's always a matter of the individuals you ask. I suppose most have no specific knowledge on Lebanon.

Agreed

Are you planning to be a teacher? if so, what subject? How is the pay in Austria? How is your German?

1. what's your stance on the settlers in the west bank?

2. First time I read about Zionism I actually applauded it - all these ideas seemed very humanistic, not just pro-jewish. I also follow this arab Israeli zionist on Quora and she made really good points about how Zionism is precisely against discrimination, and that Israeli Arabs are actually in the best position of all arabs - which is quite telling, that a different nation can grant them more than their own. I also like Ben Gurion, his politics from the starting point of your country- proves social- state can be the most beneficial thing when necessary, treated as a temporaly measure. At the same time today's Zionist agenda seems to be everything opposite of what I read about. It's goal seems to destroy everyone around for selfish reasons. So which view of Zionism is more true in your opinion?

3. what's your stand on obligatory military service?

4. why do so many Israeli hold to such anti-polish sentiments? I viewed some interviews on youtube (there's this channel ask an Israeli or sth) and it's really sad. If a polish person would speak in such manner about the jews, he would be bashed for antisemitism, don't you see it's double standards?

5. how do you explain jewish hucpa? Is it a talent, or just smart use of connections?

6. how do you feel about rockefellers/soros and such. Do you think their goals are pro-Israeli or rather pro-international-elites?

People like you destroy the purpose of this website. Go to fucking reddit, your identity does not matter here. This is a fucking anonymous board you retarded faggot, kill yourself

You got it the other way around. I'm a native Austrian who moved to the US and then returned. Pay here is good though, 2.1k

>C. You'd be surprised how fucking stupid most Jews are
No matter where you live most people are insanely retarded.

What happen Austrailia? I thought we were cool.

are you religious?

1. depends what part of the west bank ( 80% are adjacent to the 67' borders)
2. First, I really don't think the true situation is what is being portrayed in the media. Perhaps read "catch the jew"? It is biased but if you read it with a critical state of mind it might change your perspective (Hate his style of writing though)
3. Currently there really isn't a different option here
4. Most do not hate them, some people are critical of the polish people because of the holocaust but the vast majority do not hate the polish people. don't forget the media only shows provocative stuff in order to get higher ratings (Not sure if this is the correct word used in english, sorry)
5. hucpa?
6. I think they try to do what they believe is best for the world, I don't think they are evil. Specifically they seem to be more pro-international than pro-Israel.

U+1F618

Makes more sense now. where in austria are you living?

Obviously but being on this site makes people think Jews are some evil mastermind or shit.

Not anymore.

Vienna. It's ok here. Just got back from Moscow on Sunday, since you mention humidity in Tel Aviv, returning from Russia to Austria is like going from Canada to Florida.

I have a good friend that fell in love with Vienna

chutzpah? not sure how to spell it

wow it's like im really in reddit!

Vienna is ok. It's kind of a classic renaissance city. I had friends from Israel come over and say that it looks like a soviet city, with wide streets and too much gold.
I'm a fan of Tel Aviv personally. It's the better California.

חוצפה, basically just nerve, its a pain in the ass because people are so full of themselves but I suppose its useful sometimes... There's a saying in the talmud "לא הביישן למד..." Which basically means if you don't have gall you can't learn.

What's better about it? Other than peaceful streets

"A person who is too shy to ask questions will not study and succeed. A teacher who is too strict is not a good teacher." found this online

You have both ancient history (yaffa etc) and super-modern entities.
It's very busy like NY/LA and has identity like Europe (yaffa, carmel market, beach etc.)
It's really a mixture of both. Jerusalem has that too, but I think that Tel Aviv embraces it more.

Jerusalem has in the past few years become more modern.
Tel Aviv always seems "fake" to me...

- so if you're on Sup Forums you must be familiar with the theories about Israels involvment in 9/11 or that holocaust is a lie/ numbers exaggerated. what do you think about that? is there any talk about these things in Israel or is it all banned?

- is mossad scarry? or more like a safety-guard?

- as you said you're not religious - what do you think aboout those Tora-prophecies that allegedly were fullfilled all throughout the centuries, then with holocaust and finally with the creation of Iraeli state? you think the prophecies are picked to fit historical events, history was led to fulfill those prophecies, or it's just a far-fetched coincidence? (i'm and atheist myself, but it's quite intersting to me)

Jerusalem is super-modern too. I remember going the small highway over Herzl-mountain (west, the serpentine road) (btw. My grand-grand-fathers name was Herzl too :)), where there is silicon valley style buildings for many kilometers.
Nothing wrong with Jerusalem. I guess I just have a problem with the "vibe" of the old city.

what is modern Israel like during sabbath? like how is it different than other days of the week? do religious jews really hire people to push buttons for them in elevators or turn off the lights? or is there special technology that takes care of that?

I find both notions ridiculous, only thing that might be true is numbers exaggerated but not majorly, perhaps, 5.5, 5. Israel has full free speech (funny thing is people like Gideon levy who always say Israel doesn't have free speech but basically oppose Israel publicly and no one tries to shut them up.)

Mossad only works abroad, they don't have any authority to do stuff inside the country.

I am not an atheist so it's kind of tougher for me to answer this question. Id say its a combination of the fact that people have tried to make them happen throughout history which obviously raises the odds of it happening. I can't really say anything on this subject because it really is hard to not see it as a miracle.. what do you think?

Come visit again, also the night life has evolved.

depends where, in an ultra-orthodox neighborhood the roads are basically on shut-down, most of the country its like a sunday abroad because there's barely anyone working. Only problem is theres no public transport. There are people hired to dshes etc' but thats just for large meals. Elevators and lights are both automatic, you set them to go up and down in a certain sequence and there is a clock that connects to the plug and turns electricity on/off in the time set. most religious houses have it on all their electrical circuits. Most of the country doesnt do this so you wont really notice anything different if you were in a non religious building, city, neighborhood etc. most buildings have 1-2 lifts (elevators) automatic and the rest normal

Probably October. I will visit a friend at kibbutz mizra where I will live. But Jerusalem is definitely planned too.

My fav place is Gatsby, be sure to go there. Its a black hidden door by the "Aroma" on Hillel 16. you probably wont remember this but worth the time and effort.

Looks good. We've been looking for a place like that. Bookmarked

well to me the history of Israel was the turning point that convinced me years ago to believe in the bible. so I became a christian, but when I studied the bible deeper I realized it was full of contradictions and I deconverted. The question of Israel was still at the back of my head though, so I studied the history and those religious texts. In the end I think it is a mixture of picking the verses to fit reality and building reality to reflect those texts. I'm not sure about the holocoust numbers, but I'm sure jews were severly persecuted throughout the whole history and especially in the beginning of the 20th century. I don't think anyone would bring on themselves so much suffering just to prove some antient book's prophecies to be right, but I don't view it so much as a miracle either. There are also some discrepancies between those prophecies and reality that those that point to it being a miracle overlook, like ble blessings according to the Torah for Israel should reflect jews' religiosity, but after holocaust most of the jews have left religion, and at the same time they received most blessings. but it sure is a facinating subject :)

If you truly are interested in this perhaps you should read the rav -kook's books and perhaps also Leibowitz's philosophy.

Based on 1920's US, great environment, the waiters are friendly and interesting and also, a place that dares not to put its name up anywhere and relies on people to spread the ides must be great. Black door, looks like the entrance to a basement or something.

Anyhow. I'm going out soon so Ill just disappear at some point. have a great night.

Same to you. Shalom.

ok, thanks, will look for it

Shalom

One is a rabbi, the other is a philosopher who was religious but i'm pretty sure he was an atheist. Very interesting guy

איך השתמטת?

בגלל שסיימתי מספיק מהתואר לפני הצבא יש מסלול "אקדמיזציה" בשביל לסיים את התואר ואז להתגייס

מחפש להשתמט?
לך על קבן, תגיד שניסית להתאבד ותהיה אמין. לא לוקחים סיכונים

>אומר שהוא חכם
>הולך להתגייס
>כקמ"א
אני אמנם התגייסתי כבר אבל לפחות אני מודה שאני טיפש

>לא לוקחים סיכונים
לול, אתה לא מכיר את הצבא
כבר כמה פעמים הלכתי לקבן על איומי התאבדות וכל פעם סתם עושים נונונו ושולחים אותי חזרה ליחידה