Why are white people so boring? I’m not even meming...

Why are white people so boring? I’m not even meming, it just seems like most white people always seem at least slightly autistic whereas non whites are almost always more fun and interesting to be around in my experience. Is it different in other countries?

下げる。

I only have white friends non-whites seem like a waste of investing my time into.

Yeeaah nigga baka these white ppl got no fire SHIEEEET eheheh
*dabs*

i got curious
do you really behave in real life like you behave on internet?

I do but only because my friends know about my autism already I wouldn't to complete strangers.

It's because wh*Tes aren't people, they are only a poorly made imitation of people created by yakub.

Fact.

Bump

you are a racist

look at the flag, it's redundant

i'm guessing you were raised by a television?

I lived in India for a couple years.

A few of my local female friends told me that, while they find white men physically more attractive than Indian dudes, they think Caucasians are comparably less interesting. I think "vanilla" was the term one girl used, especially for Northern Europeans.

They thought it was flattering to say that I'm "half-Indian," since the implication is that, despite being white, I still have a personality.

Kind of see where they're coming from, TBQH. A lot of other American and European travelers I met whenever I'd say in hostels were just, "Oi m8 muh yoga nd uh beer muh poor slum peoples."

White people trying not to be boring are even worse than regular white people

All wiggers should be hanged

>tourists have similar interests
woah...

Another top post from South Africa.

Mutt hands types this post.

that doesn't even make sense

Generally yes
That said, I'm black and I'm boring and slightly autistic
Wouldn't recommend my own life

Hey I saw this thread yesterday

Kara boga?

safe = boring

And by western standards, only like 2-5% have the ability to live exciting, fun lives

Generally in my experience English,Irish and Italians(white?) were bro-tier. But those from Scandinavia,Germany and white Americans were meh.

>Is it different in other countries?
Get a slav drunk and you'll see

Which is why it must be hell being non-normie around Britons/Irish/Italians

>What's wrong with him? He's just plain weird

White people are boring--they don't even eat monkey soup!

What are you talking about? The experiences in pub in England and bar in Italy were pleasant. On the other hand, the other white people were soulless drones.

I can indeed confirm it is

I’m talking about the US specifically.

Why did you make this thread again? Isn't there some more creative Sup Forums bait to make?

Why are you mad? Fuck off and hide the thread if you don’t like it.

post BBC

He has a point, what's with all this anti-white bias? Can't want it for our own and then apply it to others

Bump

Asians are more boring and autistic than whites.

stan

We can't socially function without alcohol.