youtube.com/watch?v=kGoON1J872w

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bEskg0Z-NAQ
youtu.be/bEskg0Z-NAQ?t=3m32s
youtu.be/bEskg0Z-NAQ?t=5m6s
youtube.com/watch?v=wxDRqeuLNag
youtube.com/watch?v=kEg8m3MZA8k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hahahahahaahaaahshaahahaahahaahahaaahahaahahaahaha. You've got to be joking, please tell me this is fake.

objectively some of the worst joke deliveries I have ever witnessed in my puny life. I need more

>issue about transgenders
>women make it about themselves

Fucking women are the worst of the 48 genders.

I know we always shit on Colbert but Seth Meyers is literally just a propaganda machine, not even sure if he even tells jokes anymore.

>humor in america

What gives CIS females the authority to speak for the trans community, exactly?

I can't tell who's for real anymore. Fucking Poe's law.

Wanna know how I know you're a white male?

Seth Meyers literally cried when Hillary lost.

Please tell me there's video of this, I wouldn't put it past him.

HOly fuck please link

I always find it funny when people criticize others for dodging the draft while not even being eligible for it.

>LGBT issue
>"Hey here's four women. But one's gay"
These being the same people who gripe about men debating or commenting on women's issues. Gee Seth, don't have any trans writers to comment on it?

I got kicked out of the military because of fucking flat feet and asthma. But going on a lengthy transition and taking drugs daily is somehow a right and you're allowed to serve in the military?

This whole ban just brings out the uneducated retards.

You're taking an educated guess that user is White and male based on foreknowledge that 90% of users on this site fit that profile?

Transsexuals just want the ability to abuse the system by having taxpayers pay for their sex reassignment surgery. They don't actually care about serving their country, only leeching off it.

>can be denied entry into the military for excessive hangnail
>having a severe mental illness and attempted suicide rate of 40% is discrimination

Today I learned the US military has been discriminating against Alzheimers and schizophrenics for decades

That video gave me cancer.

BLUMPF BTFO BY STRONG WOMYNZ

>not severely weakening your nations military efficacy with social experiments

What are you, bigots?

Are they trannies ? Why the fuck are they so ugly

I want biggutz to leave

Underrated

Frick I hate women bros! Fricken women in things real tick me off! I hate women.They're icky and they were mean to me in high school. Frick them to heck!

>females
>speaking for transgenders

What did they mean by this?

Seth is that you?

>>>tumblr
>>>dr who general

Why are american women so ugly?

Ok I exaggerated but you can see him get visibly teary eyed when he talks about how dissapointed he is when his mommy won't see a women president.
youtu.be/bEskg0Z-NAQ

Most American women were always ugly, the difference is they no longer put much, if any, effort into appearing feminine.

Seth Meyers - His paternal grandfather was Jewish.

NBC - Is owned by Comcast. The CEO of Comcast is Brian Roberts. He is Jewish.

Lorne Michaels - Creator and producer of SNL. He is Jewish.

youtu.be/bEskg0Z-NAQ?t=3m32s

>my mom's name is Hillary
>muh first female president
Jesus Christ I'm glad my mom never fell for the female prez meme besides with Palin.

Mutts.

>female writers

No wonder the show is such garbage.

Yes, Jews basically control everything. What else is new?

Actually it is a coincidence

I dont even know where to begin with xhir statement.

The amounts of mad virgin here is past 100%. We need an overflow tank.

>implying a tranny most likely poised with mental illness will make it into the FBI even if they don't have an open policy about their hiring practices

youtu.be/bEskg0Z-NAQ?t=5m6s

click this one

top comment

the fug

Why are they so ugly and dressed like shit? I want off this timeline.

>Liberals angry that transgenders can't join the military and bomb Muslims in the middle east.

What did they mean by this?

yes. That's the problem with SNL they need to become more political.

>366 likes

>QwertyGirl789
Sounds legit

Solution: take off the fucking wig and dress, then you can die for your country since you were probably going to suicide anyway.

>LITERALLY

Everyone who writes it like this should be forcefully euthanized.

Yes! So much YES! This is ultimate YES! And WIN!

I LITERALLY cannot type like I'm not a SPASTIC FAG because I've become INDOCTRINATED into a SHITTY FAG CULT! SO cool! Problematic triggers misogyny #StopDrumpf

>sole job is to take calls for FBI
>have to deal with all sorts of pranks, conspiracionists and rednecks freaking out about someone called Ahmed walking downtown with a big backpack
>now have to answer rabid feminists and emotionally disturbed grown men talking with a higher pitch
A good day to retire.

Other than David Axelrod, has anyone on the left gotten a clue about why Trump was elected?

>90% of users
>white
Behind the screen, maybe.

Michael Moore did a surprisingly genuine analysis for the first time since Roger & Me

youtube.com/watch?v=wxDRqeuLNag

4 trannies on one show, what are the odds

He looks like that Cosmo person who was a former streamer. Why do trannies typically have that look about that?

This is why we need the wall

QwertyGirl789 couldn't possibly be a bot could she?

he's still being an annoying fat Marxist and tried to "lead" the "resistance" after Trump won

>100%
>amounts
Wait, how do you quantify that? Or do you mean everyone here is a virgin, including you?

Is that Liam Neeson?

Definitely, like I said it's one of the few moments of clarity he's had in the years since Roger & Me.

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom I can tell you I don't have money, but what I do have are a very particular set of hormones. Hormones I have acquired over a very long basketball career. Hormones that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my penis go now that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you, but if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you and I will write a tumblr post about you.

what is this type of face called?

What ethnicity would you say they are if you had to guess

4 jews

black, white , 2 jews.

The negro is obviously a monkey. The rest are kikes, I'm sure of that. Just look at their disgusting faces and noses. Especially the third one from the negro to the right.

Afrojew

Eurojew

Desert jew

Khazar jew

>Ha ha these women are so relatable to me and my friends

From left to right: Black-middle class, White-upper class probably irish/german/jewish mix, LatinaX, and definitely Jewish-lesbian.

>and black people
>and gays

Can anybody find me a single example of trump being discriminatory toward gays or black people?

Also the ban isn't just because "they're icky" it's because nobody wants to trust their life to an obviously delusional whackjob and because transgender surgery is a drain on resources.

lol

They think sending National Guard aid to Chicago and keeping Stop and Frisk in place is discrimination

Americanwhite

what do women have to do with transgenderism?

Gender is a social construct

"What are they gonna do... SCREW the enemy to death?"

AHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAH

but aren't liberals anti-military anyways???

FBI, CIA, IC etc. will not hire mentally unhinged idiots for serious jobs so good luck man.

They're just playing 4D chess. There would be an outrage no matter what Trump did.

If he said that it will be mandatory for trannies to serve they would have spun it as "he's making oue most fragile people go to war''

not since Obama held office. now they want to war with Russia and Syria

>The slippery slope is only real when WE say it is

>Sup Forumsshit magnet thread
Reminder to please remain in this thread instead of contaminating the rest of the board with your autistic retardation. Thank you.

trump is literally jewish

There's over 72 genders you Fucking inbred swine

>this thread
why are we still concerned about extending humanity to people who have proven time and time again that they are incapable of extending humanity to others? i'm tired of hearing about how i'm in a "liberal bubble" because i don't seriously consider that people who hate gay and trans people "might have a point". they don't, and i don't feel like treating them like my equals anymore.

youtube.com/watch?v=kEg8m3MZA8k

hey leftypol, shouldn't you be focusing more on taking down sargon?

you are in a bubble and no one likes degenerates

The fuck?
The ban has literally nothing to do with women

cause there's a genetic basis, not for being trans or gay or anything just poor genetic stock... and because nowadays we're accepting instead of drowning faggots and cowards in bogs, the weakness of the mind and body and spirit that these people are over-prone, which you can see through a person's face and disposition, leaks into the general population.

Also as is the nature of this subversion it only becomes more pronounced in its expression as time goes on, slippery slope and whatnot. So the uptick in subversive rhetoric and the normalization of such derangement combined with the lack of "naturally" selective prevention processes in our communities (in the form of a nice bog to drown them in) results in some of the things you're seeing now. In our final age of the kali yuga. I'll ask you this, why do all "nu-males" have the same look about them? You can see their "sickness" on their faces!

>unironically linking leftypol videos

Transwomen are women, bruh.