Why does Jake Paul trigger h3h3 so much?

Why does Jake Paul trigger h3h3 so much?

make a career out of bitching and moaning on the internet
>declare yourself the morality police of youtube
>take situations out of context to fit your own agenda
>steal other comedians videos then when you get called out on it add a little shout out in the description box
>convince millions of your loyal lap dogs to harass the people you make videos about completely destroying peoples careers and lives over half truths and over exaggerations
>when people come back at you for punching them in the back of the head play the victim card and set up patreon accounts so all your loyal little goys can pay for your legal fees

Has there ever been a more stereotypical Jew in all of history?

Biggest scumbag on the internet

I'm so over these cancerous kikes going after /ourguy/ Jake Paul we need to take down h3h3 Sup Forums

If you actually care about any of these literally who's you're a retard

I don't care about Ethan, but why is Jake Paul /ourguy/?

Dumb europoor numale from Sup Forums

>e celeb trash
Fuck off underage

ok who the fuck is this guy I've seen him around on a few boards now

>fucking mudcocks

is that prick still alive?

Intro: Jake Paul]
Y'all can't handle this
Y'all don't know what's about to happen baby
Team 10
Los Angeles, Cali boy
But I'm from Ohio though, white boy

[Verse 1: Jake Paul]
It's everyday bro, with the Disney Channel flow
5 mill on YouTube in 6 months, never done before
Passed all the competition man, PewDiePie is next
Man I'm poppin' all these checks, got a brand new Rolex
And I met a Lambo too and I'm coming with the crew
This is Team 10, bitch, who the hell are flippin' you?
And you know I kick them out if they ain't with the crew
Yeah, I'm talking about you, you beggin' for attention
Talking shit on Twitter too but you still hit my phone last night
It was 4:52 and I got the text to prove
And all the recordings too, don't make me tell them the truth
And I just drop some new merch and it's selling like a god, church
Ohio's where I'm from, we chew 'em like it's gum
We shooting with a gun, the tattoo just for fun
I Usain Bolt and run, catch me at game one
I cannot be outdone, Jake Paul is number one

>Being surprsied by a jew acting like a jew

Because Jake Paul is stealing a gneration of children from his channel

literally a male paris hilton

famous for being famous

Ban evading is against the rules
remember Sup Forums
10 and hes done before the OP

Ethan/H3H3 went to school for marketing. He understands what pulls in viewers and with youtube being so shitty right now, he knows he has to jump on the cash cows while they're coming in and get his mortgage payments out of them. There's a reason he keeps targeting the vine kids that are crossing over, becuase they're bringing massive audiences and he's going to get a bunch of hits.

He's essentially a professional troll. Instigating and ragging on easy targets to keep making money off them.

I don't understand it either, on one hand I genuinely think that he is triggered by a blond chad that is having the time of his life is not in dept or being sued by some shit company that he declared moral war on. Remember that video he made about leafy or what ever the fuck that guys name is, that all he does is make fun and bully kids, well thats what Ethan does now, he used to make some chill as fuck cool content, now he acts as the fucking moral police, going after Connor for showing his abbs to girls and shit, dudes just fuking salty and is looking for easy beef by the looks of it. the last video he made about his rapper boyfriend being exposed, the entire video just screamed dude we get it, the famous rapper is your friend ok. Also Sam Hyde shoulder checked him on the street and called him a faggit, Ethan said that he basically got assaulted

?? No idea what you're on about mate

Some angry neckbeard Jake Paul fanboy from Sup Forums posts this daily

haters detected
*dabs you away*

Because he's a fucking nobody hellbent on being a celebrity even if he completelly lacks the talent to earn it.

I haven't watched a H3H3 video in ages because it just seems like every video is him complaining about someone/something and it's getting really old really quick

Sup Forums is a LOGANG BOARD IY BELONGS TO US

Ban evading is against the rules

Good thing I'm not whoever you think I am then fella

Jake Paul is shit but h3h3 and his breed of YouTubers are such fucking faggots holy shit. His videos are so low effort and garbage that I can't fathom why he believes he has the stature to police the entirety of YouTube. At least he used to do skits in his videos before but now it's just him sitting with his alien looking wife, coughing and shout "THIS NEEDS TO STOP!!" every goddamn video.

JUST

Reminder that Jake Paul is only being attacked for being a successful white man. I've been trying to get Sup Forums in on supporting Jake and Logan. They're known Trump supporters, so please think twice before you listen to any of these other Youtube faggots. BE PROUD JAKE PAULERS

he's aryan and gets mad pussy.

Actually it's called being old. Jake Pauls fans are children and his appeal is specifically young girls.

>off-topic trash being babysat because Sup Forumsedditors like it
Sup Forums and trump time

what a punchable face.

I don't like H3 but Jake Paul seems like an annoying entitled shithead. and his content is bad

contentcop when