When does it end?

When does it end?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LzGXHxXQqR8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knallerfrauen
youtube.com/watch?v=_oowxXsAi7c
youtube.com/watch?v=8bdeizHM9OU
breitbart.com/london/2016/03/23/lgbt-activists-decide-gay-men-no-longer-oppressed-enough-for-protected-status/
twitter.com/TheEllenShow/status/765303894159208448
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>making a black man carry a white woman around to run her errands
yeah, thats not racist.

>SJW hating Ellen degenerate

Why would ou want it to stop? its fucking hilarious.

Everything can't be raysis Jose.

How is that racist? Doesn't everyone know Ellen is a dyke sjw?

>Being too lazy to even hold an umbrella
I hate the Hollywood scum.

I hate Ellen more than any other celebrity but she wasn't doing it to be racist, she was doing it because bolt can run really fast and the funny picture of him making that face as he won lol

I love when the left eats itself.

A white person made a joke using a picture of a black person, obviously it's racist you shitlord

>rio

somehow i'm sure that pic's been around since a while longer than rio's olympic

by modern SJW standards isn't it impossible for a lesbian to be racist?

I dont like Ellen but that pic is pretty funny. How the fuck is it racist?

Shit like this screams we need a serious war/bloodbath so these millennial faggots can see what a hard life is.

It's great. In that moment she now knows what it feels like to be the target of lefty hysteria.

>Olympic Normie maymay's

the problem with selling out like ellen is that you lose all your freedom to do anything that might be mildly controversial.

the weird thing about racism is that almost all the stuff that is deemed racist now is purely perception based.

there is no way as a SJW you would look at that and think it's racist unless you've got those same feelings inside of you.

>she finally does something to make me laugh
>its declared racist
Sigh

I cant wait to see ellen squirm like the spineless worm she is and beg for absolvment of her sins

no because she's cs(racist), and white (OMG RACIST), and the lesbian(not racist) only counters the cis

In the past yes but feminism is quickly being replaced on the oppression Olympics by Muslims and Blacks. Once Muslims are a bigger voting block they will abandon gays altogether.

hot

DeGeneres received wide exposure on November 4, 2001, when she hosted the televised broadcast of the Emmy Awards. Presented after two cancellations due to network concerns that a lavish ceremony following the September 11 attacks would appear insensitive, the show required a more somber tone that would also allow viewers to temporarily forget the tragedy. DeGeneres received several standing ovations for her performance that evening, which included the line: "What would bug the Taliban more than seeing a gay woman in a suit surrounded by Jews?"

>two-year old son
>Doctors who examined he boy found rectal tears and bruising.
>"Was just trying to be a good momma and make my baby feel good."

MODERN DAY SLAVERY!

>Ellen
>woman

What are you? A sexist bigot?

Black man is pretty much the top of the victim hierarchy, so the dyke loses. Also, since Ellen is a successful woman other women love to tear her down, LGBBQ immunity can only shield her so much from bitches being bitches.

youtube.com/watch?v=LzGXHxXQqR8

>deemed racist

wtf i love taliban now

The left is eating itself

Are all her errands less than 100 meters apart?

> cnn

>Being in the same picture with an African American

Fucking racists.

Fucking Christ those two look like they just came out in the sunlight after a week straight of smoking weed and eating pizza in a basement.

>Ellen Degenerate on blast
Lmao

Hehehe nice. The deemers that be have spoken. Ellen witchhunt when?

She has the same haircut as Milo.

Every year she gets uglier and fatter...

She was best when she barely legal

Where's this from?

>make a joke about the faster runner in the world carrying you on errands
>get called racist

It's like when Rue Paul got shit for saying the word "tranny".

I love when the left eats itself

here is the current lefty victim hierarchy
>muslims>blacks>transexuals>>>>>>>>>>gays
that's how bad it's become. very funny to see gays tossed to the wayside once the left realizes muslims condemn them (but muslims are also victims of system oppression and christian whiteness so it's okay!)

normally yes but Ellen is a rich/successful white woman

>work at a job with transgender "person"
>he she gets to use HR single stall bathroom
>public bathroom usually shit covered, piss stained and booger wall infested mess
>tell story to girl at bar
>Does this offend you as a straight white male?
>jerryseinfeld.webm
>No this offends me as a person who uses the bathroom
>she walks off in a fit of rage

It is from a german comedy called "knallerfrauen". The woman is Martina Hill, who is one out of three funny women in germany.

don't forget that regular fags are being over run by even more mentally fucked up genderqueer/trannies/i identify as a toaster faggots lately

>tfw gays are not longer 'oppressed' because of Milo-chan

A german comedy show called 'Knallerfrauen'

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knallerfrauen

youtube.com/watch?v=_oowxXsAi7c

You didn't think that was merely a coincidence did you?

>stupid raciss white woman, thinks she can enslave black people to run her around for errands

Shes a radical leftist, she should know this was coming.

Probably an intentional stunt to combat dropping ratings.

Blacks trying to discredit a homosexual? Shocking.

youtube.com/watch?v=8bdeizHM9OU

That's actually true.

breitbart.com/london/2016/03/23/lgbt-activists-decide-gay-men-no-longer-oppressed-enough-for-protected-status/

>(((Elen Degenerates)))

When we remove bagel

Her ratings are solid. she filled the void oprah left in vapid meaningless daytime tv. A few interviews a couple games, give some shit away, same shit but instead of a stronk black woman its the plucky little dyke who could.

All this infighting between liberals lately has been fucking delicious. And it's only going to get better.

A liberal riding a black. How very apt a metaphor for the state of American politics.

>Shes a radical leftist, she should know this was coming.
no, they think they are immune from their own poison. SJWs think that they are in control over the direction the venom is pointed at. This is what is so dangerous about the world they want to create- it has no logic or rules. What is fine one day, will get you denounced and figuratively burnt at the stake. It is essentially dictat backed up with violence. This is the 'just' society they want to live in. They are no different than the Salem Witch trials.

>Watch Ellen make some 'OMG EPICZ U GUISE' clip/tweet/post about Trump in order to redeem herself

We need to make a pyramid of that shit and meme it all over.

Watch liberals fight each other over who is actually more oppressed.

Here is a shit sketch if anyone has anything to add or wants to change, we have to make it in a way that triggers infighting on the left

Did you enslave Jews to make that pyramid?

I don't even this she meant ill in this case. Just a truly misguided, low intelligence individual. Nigs know not how not to nog.

I don't think it's racist but Ellen can suffer the SJW tears and rage for all I care.

>Americans travelling more than 100 meters without the aid of a shopping chariot or scooter

>le epic normie maymays

go be triggered elsewhere

this is not racist in the slightest

HANDS OFF OUR MEMES NORMIES REEEEEE

>Sup Forums mad that normies steal their reddit memes

like tapestry

why? black people have been using white people to get around for centuries.

It's delicious to watch.

Racism, like rape, is power + privilege.

Sup Forums is a market leader in meme production and relies upon the (You)s created through the meme industry to sustain itself. Normies harm the meme industry and legitimate meme artists.

Someone Photoshop Bolt with trump and the rest Jeb,Kaschi,and rato

Sup Forums is objectively the best meme board on Sup Forums

It is funny, because it is racist.

I don't know how anyone could refute this. Other forerunners - Sup Forums and Sup Forums - are less amusing and certainly less virulent. Other boards' memes are too niche.

EVERYTHING IS RACIST

twitter.com/TheEllenShow/status/765303894159208448

you know what to do

because hes not a horse or any other animal

She should have used this instead. Also /r/ someone to shoop the other runners to police officers