What the fuck is wrong with Hollywood honestly?

What the fuck is wrong with Hollywood honestly?

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2017/07/27/trump-transgender-military-ban-no-modification-241029
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>the wrong community
Perfect way to describe them

Not forming a transgernder battalion was a mistake.

Trump better be prepared for some very mean tweets coming his way!

>2 days ago
fuck the military fuck trump
>1 day ago
let them serve in our glorious military fuck trump

really makes me ponder

Hollywood is a cesspool, I can't wait for the "put all your money into literally two films and hope they don't flop" model to put all these Jew studios out of business

Reminder that transgender =/= transvestite

>You pissed off the wrong community
>Two people who aren't trans featured prominently

Literally the wrong community.

>the fat basement dwelling mouthbreather thinks he knows more about finances than based jews
lmao kys

Liberals have always been closet warhawks.

Reminder that none of it is real and it's just dudes in dresses

>implying you know what the fuck you're talking about

>You pissed off the wrong community

What are you gonna do? Set up a concert to cry about it?

Make t-shirts with a clever tagline?

LOL

what are you gonna do? kill yourself at me?

politico.com/story/2017/07/27/trump-transgender-military-ban-no-modification-241029

He's literally spending more time tweeting than actually governing.

40% of them commit suicide. Those freaks are going to start suicide bombing shit real quick

I lold desu

Grew up ultra liberal, taking courses in the arts. Get job in Hollywood because they are relatively good looking or Jewish. Never see the plight of the poor in America from their walled mansions. Paid by people like Soros to speak publicly about their liberal ideology, or simply do it to guarantee another acting job. Lastly, they are just assholes that think they are demigods that have an opinion that matters to average Americans

Jew detected

reminder that the anti-war movement disappeared once Obama was elected

I'm fine with real trannies, ones who actually had the balls to go through with the operation, but the ones who keep their dick and still want to be known and addressed as a woman can fuck right off

I find it laughable that you people stereotype the LGBT community as "weak" by virtue of being LGBT.

I'd like to see your face when you get knocked the fuck down by a transgender.

Just because it's Hollywood related doesn't mean it's Sup Forums related. I was confused for a minute about which board I'm on.

whine more

that's a weird way to spell insane man

Is this the tranny that has been taking illegal steroids for years because they want to be a man or are they driving a rent-a-car?

I like the part of this MOVIE were Trump pretty much is betraying every single one of his campain promises and allies.

Sorry is this discussion about hollywood taking away replies from your Sup Forums thread here?

False alarm anyway, we're safe.

Calling out a liar is wrong now? He claimed he consulted his generals but Pentagon made a statement they had no idea this was coming and were still trying to get their plans together to fulfill the previous administration's order to allow trans people to serve.

Trump also claimed in his campaign he was going to fight for LGBTQ community unlike Hillary. Another promise broken.

I saw a hilarious article about how in the nine minutes between his first and second tweet, some of the generals were worried because they thought he was about to declare war on North Korea.

Seriously, who takes nine fucking minutes to type a tweet, especially as a continuation of a previous tweet?

>get knocked the fuck down by a transgender
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh that's rich

It's full of celebrities getting too involved in politics, not realizing they're the reason why we have Trump as President in the first place.

You won't be laughing so hard when you get knocked the fuck down, bigot.

That chick from Seal Team Six would beat the shit out of you with one arm.

Gay, straight, whatever, is all fine.

All trannies are fucking insane though and literally shouldn't be armed.

What the fuck is wrong with Trump? That lying sack of shit said he'd protect LGBTQA+ rights, but he lied about it. Trump is a conman, plain and simple. The real cucks are the ones who keep supporting him as he chips away at human rights and makes our country a laughingstock.