Ireland here

when will we be ale to deport all the darkies

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OT0yoo9B2Bc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fucking soon dear brother.

>deport

Dont you guys have hundreds of mass graves left over from Cromwell?

I think they need to be filled again

Probably never. I lost my faith in Ireland after it legalized gay marriage by an overwhelming voting margin.

What about the fucking Jews?

What the fuck happened to Sup Forums? Who cares about the fucking darkies, focus on the people pushing relentlessly letting them in instead...

Well at least you Brexited

After you kill all the (((enablers))).

I deported myself and moved to america because fuck all that. The homeland is going to fall, if not already.

See? This nigga gets it OP.

Your women are hooked, and now you've got mulatto legal citizen little kids, it's too late. Should have never let them in in the first place.

youtube.com/watch?v=OT0yoo9B2Bc

Reminder that Gearóid Ó Cuinneagáin had the right idea.

When you have a IQ high enough to grow potatoes.

(USER WAS SENT TO EQUALITY CAMP FOR THIS POST)

you are the darkies

never.
mummy says you are to make friends with them.

So you moved from a country that might fall at some point in the future, to one that fell years ago?
Smart...

you don't, you allow their own behaviour to expose themselves and send them into camps for human experimentation. ie engineer diseases and whatnot.

fuck niggers

>ale

I'm not even sure if this is a mistake, coming from Ivory Coast nigger.

i wanted to move to Ireland as there is high demand in nurses but when i heard you are full of shitskin mudslimes and nignong i promptly removed that plan

just a typo, ustase bro

why would you move to place full of yugoslavians?

cause i live in country with a lot more yugoslavians

probably only around the capital of dublin you'll see the most shitskins and freaks, same as any capital.

elsewhere isn't all too bad, bitch.